What makes Henry Cavills eyes not good

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
He's got low set eyebrows, good browridge and supraorbitals, is it the fat around his eyes?

Eyes on their own seem off, idk what it is exactly. but cavill is the king of harmonymaxxing. his features are good but harmony carries him hard into chaddom.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 5393 and 4 others
He has bad eye shape. Straight medial canthus with little length. Upswung lateral can thus and a curved lower lid body.

His supraorbital lacks the shape and forward protrusion to hood the upper eyelid, and he doesn’t have good fat deposits either.

Brow ridge, color, and eyebrows carry his eye area.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Darkstrand, CursedOne and 4 others
He has bad eye shape. Straight medial canthus with little length. Upswung lateral can thus and a curved lower lid body.

His supraorbital lacks the shape and forward protrusion to hood the upper eyelid, and he doesn’t have good fat deposits either.

Brow ridge, color, and eyebrows carry his eye area.
He has very minimal uee and his supraorbitals seem to be very low set

• +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000
Tried to fix him but its hard.

Morph:
Unknown

Original:
Unknown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
but it's good jfl

• +1
Reactions: Nisse, BradAniston, joeveniro and 1 other person
Eyes on their own seem off, idk what it is exactly. but cavill is the king of harmonymaxxing. his features are good but harmony carries him hard into chaddom.
chico is a better example for the harmony pill imo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4416, Darkstrand and 6 others
He has very minimal uee and his supraorbitals seem to be very low set
I wouldn’t say it’s minimal. Any picture he’s in he has noticeable UEE. He also has bad lower lid Shape and bad medial canthus shape.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 9072
I wouldn’t say it’s minimal. Any picture he’s in he has noticeable UEE. He also has bad lower lid Shape and bad medial canthus shape.
Probably no fat in that area then? His supraorbitals are very low set and meeks also has some uee

His eyes are actually not that bad. They're above average just not on the tier of gandy or guys like that. His lower third is super ideal so incels just cope about him in some way

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, Deleted member 4416, Vvvvxxxx and 7 others
Probably no fat in that area then? His supraorbitals are very low set and meeks also has some uee
No fat and supraorbital lacks the straight shape that gives the aggressive look. Meeks doesn’t have great shape either; PFLH and light blue color on black skin carries his eye area.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
No fat and supraorbital lacks the straight shape that gives the aggressive look. Meeks doesn’t have great shape either; PFLH and light blue color on black skin carries his eye area.
What? Meeks has one of the greatest eyes shapes ever amongst male models? What are you on about bro? jfl

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 4797
Better morph:
Unknown 1

Original
Unknown

A large part of the problem are his upper zygos where they connect to his infraorbital rims, its very flat here. Handsome men have a high set 'pop' from the infraorbital rim to the upper zygo where it starts projecting. His is flat and starts projecting forward quite low down from his infraorbital rims.

Attachments

• Unknown.png
    Unknown.png
    460 KB · Views: 131
  • +1
is my eye area shitskin dark brown version of that?

• JFL
Reactions: Azoriko and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 357
Better morph:
View attachment 665920

Original
View attachment 665913

A large part of the problem are his upper zygos where they connect to his infraorbital rims, its very flat here. Handsome men have a high set 'pop' from the infraorbital rim to the upper zygo where it starts projecting. His is flat and starts projecting forward quite low down from his infraorbital rims.
His eyebrows and supraorbitals seem good its his pct pfl that ruin his eyes tbh

What? Meeks has one of the greatest eyes shapes ever amongst male models? What are you on about bro? jfl
No he doesn’t. He has lower sceleral show, curved lower lid body and upswung lateral can thus. His medial canthus is short and not downturned at all. He has UEE due to round supraorbital and lack of forward protrusion.

He still has a good eye area as his eyes are compact and long and his light blue coloring has a huge contrast with his skin tone.

• Hmm...
His palpebral fissures aren't horizontally wide enough for his iris tbh jfl

• +1
No he doesn’t. He has lower sceleral show, curved lower lid body and upswung lateral can thus. His medial canthus is short and not downturned at all. He has UEE due to round supraorbital, lack of forward protrusion, and lack of fat pads.

He still has a good eye area as his eyes are compact and long and his light blue coloring has a huge contrast with his skin tone.
He does not have round supraorbitals You dont know what your even talking about now just because he has some sclera and uee doesnt mean his supraorbitals are rounds jfl
af1f235d5d245c14b10217d2867a7177_md.jpg

His eyebrows and supraorbitals seem good its his pct pfl that ruin his eyes tbh

His orbitals overall going all the way around just have a round cuck shape to them. Opposite of whats attractive in men (wide rectangular orbitals). If you just took the eye shape of Cavill and put it on a girl, they would look pretty. The support around the eye is fine, its the eye shape themselves where it goes wrong.

• +1
His orbitals overall going all the way around just have a round cuck shape to them. Opposite of whats attractive in men (wide rectangular orbitals). If you just took the eye shape of Cavill and put it on a girl, they would look pretty. The support around the eye is fine, its the eye shape themselves where it goes wrong.
so pfl? cause his supraorbitals are very low set

No he doesn’t. He has lower sceleral show, curved lower lid body and upswung lateral can thus. His medial canthus is short and not downturned at all. He has UEE due to round supraorbital and lack of forward protrusion.

Those are overrated aspie buzzwords. What matters is that overall his orbital shape is EXTREMELY rectangular. This makes his eye looks masculine AF, regardless if he has lack of support around his eyes.

meeks.jpg

• +1
Those are overrated aspie buzzwords. What matters is that overall his orbital shape is EXTREMELY rectangular. This makes his eye looks masculine AF, regardless if he has lack of support around his eyes.

meeks.jpg
Meeks has rectangular orbitals jfl uee doesnt mean round orbitals dont know what the guy is on about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

Nah more that there's a lot of Henry Cavill's iris showing above his pupil (tall vertical height, opposite of Meeks who has no iris showing above his pupil). I dont think Meeks has incredible PFL, they're just extremely rectangular which helps the PFL appear wider than it actually is.

• +1
He does not have round supraorbitals You dont know what your even talking about now just because he has some sclera and uee doesnt mean his supraorbitals are rounds jfl
af1f235d5d245c14b10217d2867a7177_md.jpg
840BDE70 CDD5 4397 9340 E2A6F18C2E98

Left one is a bit less round but both are certainly curved. Lack forward protrusion as well.

I never said his lower sceleral show was due to supraorbital shape.

Nah more that there's a lot of Henry Cavill's iris showing above his pupil (tall vertical height, opposite of Meeks who has no iris showing above his pupil). I dont think Meeks has incredible PFL, they're just extremely rectangular which helps the PFL appear wider than it actually is.
Whos that mogger in your avi?

View attachment 665941
Left one is a bit less round but both are certainly curved. Lack forward protrusion as well.

I never said his lower sceleral show was due to supraorbital shape.

His upper eyelid is flatter than 99% of men, they're his stand out feature on his face and your acting like they're his flaw lmao

• +1
His eyes are actually not that bad. They're above average just not on the tier of gandy or guys like that. His lower third is super ideal so incels just cope about him in some way
Better morph:
View attachment 665920

Original
View attachment 665913

You mainly just gave him a better downward pointing medial canthus

His upper eyelid is flatter than 99% of men, they're his stand out feature on his face and your acting like they're his flaw lmao
No upper eyelid is flat. It’s either hooded or visible, but it’s never flat. His stand out feature is his light blue coloring on black skin. Nothing else about his eye area is standout.

• Hmm...
Whos that mogger in your avi?

A random North African Berber (same race as Zidane), he's not famous and there's no other pics of him I know of

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 9072
No upper eyelid is flat. It’s either hooded or visible, but it’s never flat. His stand out feature is his light blue coloring on black skin. Nothing else about his eye area is standout.

Im talking about the shape of his upper eyelash, regardless of the fat and brow above it. Look how much of his iris is showing above his pupil, none. Thats from rectangular bone orbital shape, from High Prenatal T:

Rspb20112351f02

Cavill's eye shape resembles the left (feminine), Meeks the right (masculine)

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 9072
What about my avis eyes?

They're good for the same reason as Meeks, very little iris show above the pupil. Most important trait in male eyes imo.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Fahkumram and Deleted member 9072
Im talking about the shape of his upper eyelash, regardless of the fat and brow above it. Look how much of his iris is showing above his pupil, none. Thats from rectangular bone orbital shape, from High Prenatal T:

View attachment 665953

Cavill's eye shape resembles the left (feminine), Meeks the right (masculine)
You realize how rare upper sceleral show is? Having your upper eyelid cover the scelera does not at all mean you have a straight supraorbital.

• Woah
They're good for the same reason as Meeks, very little iris show above the pupil. Most important trait in male eyes imo.
damn, never knew it made that much of a difference makes the eyes seem so much more intimidating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
You realize how rare upper sceleral show is? Having your upper eyelid cover the scelera does not at all mean you have a straight supraorbital.

Your not listening, I said hiding the upper half of the iris, not upper scleral show (rarely if ever seen that)

Your not listening, I said hiding the upper half of the iris, not upper scleral show (rarely if ever seen that)
That still doesn’t mean you have a straight supraorbital. It just means you have a low one.

That still doesn’t mean you have a straight supraorbital. It just means you have a low one.

Hence the more rectangular shape, since the width to height ratio has increased. (which is what the difference between a square and rectangle is)

Hence the more rectangular shape, since the width to height ratio has increased. (which is what the difference between a square and rectangle is)
That doesn’t mean it’s either square or rectangular. It just means it’s compact. If anything, his eyes are oval/almond.

Rectangular orbits look like this:

E41A3C78 3736 44E4 BFFB E9EA150096BB

That doesn’t mean it’s either square or rectangular. It just means it’s compact. If anything, his eyes are oval/almond.

Rectangular orbits look like this:

View attachment 665971

Your arguing semantics, whether wide oval shaped or rectangular, its defining the same thing - compact orbitals relative to their width.

Your arguing semantics, whether wide oval shaped or rectangular, its defining the same thing - compact orbitals relative to their width.
If that’s what you’ve been arguing, you’ve been wasting your time. I said much earlier that he had good PFLH, otherwise known as compact and long eyes. He still has UEE due to a rounded supraorbital, which is what the argument was over. If it were straight and protruded forward enough, he would have hooded eyes.

If that’s what you’ve been arguing, you’ve been wasting your time. I said much earlier that he had good PFLH, otherwise known as compact and long eyes. He still has UEE due to a rounded supraorbital, which is what the argument was over. If it were straight and protruded forward enough, he would have hooded eyes.

No because you mentioned sceleral show on the top side being rare, missing my point that his are MUCH lower than average. I was saying the whole time that on the upper iris show spectrum, he is on the extreme end with no upper iris showing, from low set upper eyelid on the eyelash part.

No because you mentioned sceleral show on the top side being rare, missing my point that his are MUCH lower than average. I was saying the whole time that on the upper iris show spectrum, he is on the extreme end with no upper iris showing, from low set upper eyelid on the eyelash part.
Right, because I thought you were talking about sceleral show, not iris. That was a quick side point that wasn’t relevant to the discussion on whether or not he had a round supraorbital. I said much earlier in the conversation he had compact and long eyes. His shape is still bad due to UEE caused by round supraorbital, bad medial canthus, lower sceleral show, curved lower lid, and upswung lateral can this.