What makes my eyes look so bad?

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken

On TruerateMe a guy says i am fucking average and so i have to deal with a ton of rejections, and this is disgusting to me.

saggy lower eyelid? But this dude is ok

IMG 20220114 054136

big eyes? But this dude is ok

IMG 20220114 064224

upper eyelid exposure?

IMG 20220114 054223

so what makes me a fucking incel that get rejected everytime? and how can i fix it?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
I don’t really see a problem, seems fine tbh

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Mewton, Cidre enjoyer and 3 others

On TruerateMe a guy says i am fucking average and so i have to deal with a ton of rejections, and this is disgusting to me.

View attachment 1492867

View attachment 1492874

upper eyelid exposure?

View attachment 1492870

so what makes me a fucking incel that get rejected everytime? and how can i fix it?

Your eye area is not bad first of all. Its normal. The only flaw with your eye area is the infra orbitals. They are less projected than they gotta be. As a result of this there are dark circles around your eye area.

Also not a big deal but it seems like u do have a small overbite. But it looks pretty easy too fix

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Lihito, Hades and 1 other person
It's a wrap

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Lihito, Hades and 2 others
Its not bad at all. Squint a bit. You will be fine.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
Do you have a deep bite?

Undereye support

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
undereye exposure, your eyes bulge out more (less deepset) and your browridge is closer to your eyes than the guys you posted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Mewton
it’s because you have prey eyes. Your eyes are huge without any expression

AD4FC6B7 D59C 491C A328 FD34A9A4190F
BF387C2D 7E4D 464B BDAE B698E4315040

run squintgame and you’ll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Slob
Your eye area is not bad first of all. Its normal. The only flaw with your eye area is the infra orbitals. They are less projected than they gotta be. As a result of this there are dark circles around your eye area.

Also not a big deal but it seems like u do have a small overbite. But it looks pretty easy too fix
how u fix small under/overbite? braces?

Get some undereye fillers it can improve eye area like yours...
6.jpg
images

Hi, are you losing you hair ?
I have exactly the same thing and I'm wondering if I'm losing mine or if it's normal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nidus, elzde95, Mewton and 2 others
Same as everyone else.

A recessed maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: ItalianCesso
how u fix small under/overbite? braces?
Dont know much my mate, but for underbite u can try thumbpulling. For overbite try chewing some hard stuff

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Same as everyone else.

A recessed maxilla.
But if i fix that i'll gain nothing since is ok on the front (maybe lips are a bit weird).
Eyes are my problem

But if i fix that i'll gain nothing since is ok on the front (maybe lips are a bit weird).
Eyes are my problem
Recessed maxilla. I wouldn’t worry about it

I'm going to fix the overbite (i will do x-scan, and see if i can go for braces or bimax)

So i need infraorbital implants

Your eyes aren´t a big failo and you look like Àlvaro Morata as you probably may know

Your eyes aren´t a big failo and you look like Àlvaro Morata as you probably may know
Why should i know? And i dont look like him.

So what makes me mediocre?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Recessed maxilla and chin not projected enough
Things just for the side profile tho.
If i fix that you may be the first saying "no difference between before and after"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Quickest fix is some filler in the under eye area, you need more support there clearly as you can see from the scleral show. And it would take away most of the dark circles. And it would make your eyes looks slimmer and less prey.

I’d get an hair cut too, cause you don’t have one now.

View attachment 1492867

View attachment 1492874

upper eyelid exposure?

View attachment 1492870

Lol, your eyes are BETTER than the faggots you posted down. 2nd and 3rd eye areas are shit in comparison to yours. :unsure:

What might be different is that you have volume loss under the eye. Research undereye fillers and medial cheek fillers.

Also, the distance between your eyes need to be measured. maybe sth is there. but...

I cannot identify what is wrong with your pheno, but I think you have some weird proportion play between mouth/nose shape/width and your ogrish chin. Your case is hard, cause it is definitely not separate features. You need to compute ratios and harmony. :unsure:

I am sure though that your eyes mog many people. Actually, EYES is probably your best feature after your model cheekbones. :unsure:

In short: learn photoshop, and morph your nose/mouth/chin/jaw. I think with a smaller, more vertically projected chin you would be way better. Also, nose/mouth sth weird there...:bigbrain:

PS. You also have an incredibly big failo: your lower lip is behind your upper lip. This totally ruins your 3/4 profile. idk how this is fixed. But it ight assend you if fixed.

PPS. Yeah now that im loking at you, i am thinking you are fucked because of your lower lip and your mentolabial crease is shit. You need somehow to change your lower lip, and filler-fill the crease to smooth your ogre chin. then work from there.

PPPS. Also ask others: how is it possible that your jaw and chin are overprojected, but your lower teeth seem recessed? Or is it your lip only? Sth weird going on there. Interested myself.:unsure:

Last edited:
Quickest fix is some filler in the under eye area, you need more support there clearly as you can see from the scleral show. And it would take away most of the dark circles. And it would make your eyes looks slimmer and less prey.

I’d get an hair cut too, cause you don’t have one now.
I would avoid fillers, they are a life debt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
I would avoid fillers, they are a life debt
For permanent fix you’ll need Taban.
I think he would suggest infraorbital rim implants for the eye support and lower eyelid correction surgery. You shouldn’t need canthoplasty cause the lateral canthal and eyes shape seems good once you have fixed the failos.

As the other guy pointed out, you need to fix that lower lip recession too if you want to ascend, looks like you have an overbite.

Else you can just live a normie life with some slays and some rejections.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
How comforting
Well, it is :unsure:

for example, i need a ton of filler each year for my cheekbones and masseter botox for hollow cheeks. when I count the money, the tears start flowing :feelswah:

Some people legit need breaking bones like jaw or even maxilla. Some with shitty eyes or severely recessed midface are even unfixable by any realistic surgical method :feelswhy:

And you are crying that you cannot do 1 ml filler in the crease? And do a 1000 dollar safe operation to reconfigure your lower lip? :ROFLMAO:

GTFOH poorcel :feelskek:

Last edited:
it’s because you have prey eyes. Your eyes are huge without any expression

View attachment 1492973View attachment 1492974

run squintgame and you’ll be fine
yeah, Chinese eye cope... "Hunter" my ass :ROFLMAO:

Now imagine left eyes without grey irises... and put these grey irises onto the right guy... then trim eyebrows into the right shape, and make him look straight into camera... let's see who mogs who now. :soy:

PS. Not that left eyes look "bad". But hunter eyes are cope. You just need: correct eye tilt, good IPD, deep set eyes, low brows with correct straight shape, and no abnormalities, like dropping eyelid or scleral show (medical, not what is called here). then any eyes are as good as hunter. Chinese eye slit aka "hunter" slit is not necessary.

Last edited:
Else you can just live a normie life with some slays and some rejections.
You mean only rejections.
If you are italian you should understand

• +1
Reactions: ItalianCesso
Yes, do nothing, remain average with Chad potential, complain on the forum :soy:

great plan bro :feelskek:
Just said i wont go for fillers.
Not that i wont go for surgeries

the guy who rated as average is coping tbh granted u aren't chad or slayer but def above average you at least have a decent lower third

• +1
Reactions: baruch
Dark circles, it makes you look tired

Fuck Taban, go to Eppley for infraorbital-saddle implants and drill hole lateral canthoplasty. You could use orbital decompression but eye area should be much improved with just the implant and cantho.

Your nose is weird, tip is too large and clunky. Radix a bit too high. Needs to be refined.

Lower lip so far behind the upper lip. Also, lower lip thinner than upper lip. That is a failo. Wrong proportional relationship.

I think your chin is a bit too broad. Going against psl code but maybe you could get a slice off the sides and make the chin a bit less square. Would fit your pheno better.

You have a lot of potential. Good spacing. Longish nose with short philtrum (non-primitive), wide-set eyes (again non-primitive), decent width and height relationships between facial thirds.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: baruch and Deleted member 795
idk if getting rid of my chin is a good idea

Could you answer dude
Nordwooding doesnt start there
wtf is even that question?
And visit a doctor if you fear you are losing hair, how the fuck do i know if you do?

I was sleeping before the pics so probably some "hole" done with the pillow