What makes my eyes so cucked?

D

Deleted member 23554

Deleting my account rn
i think i look too ugly mainly because of my eye shape. what’s wrong with it? should i pluck my eyebrows or dye them? planning to get canthoplasty+uee fat graft+orbital implants

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrenchChad, Deleted member 16515 and Squirreljak
why dont u take a photo with eyes at rest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and HarrierDuBois
Too much pfh and 404 medial canthus makes them very feminine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667 and Deleted member 23554
Too much pfh and 404 medial canthus makes them very feminine.
what’s pfh and medial canthus? how can i fix them? i want to look as masc as possible

this is the rest position. wdym?
looks like you're forcing them open. the shape and color is prettty tho.
it looks like ur crazy cuz it looks like ur forcing them open
OIP.VjmftCXhpm-PcLkjtwnlsAAAAA

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zonar, twilight and Deleted member 23554
I am Turk and have same eyes as u
However I wouldn’t say it is cucked

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
they don't look that bad.

• Woah
what’s pfh and medial canthus? how can i fix them? i want to look as masc as possible
Pfh = Vertical height of the sclera. Your eyes look too open. Your pfl (horizontal length) seems good tho.
Medial canthus is the inner corner of the eye, it should be long and downturned like this:
Atesh Salih | Atesh salih, Gorgeous men, Male models

• +1
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 23554
are you sucking on a bbc

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 23554 and twilight
Pfh = Vertical height of the sclera. Your eyes look too open. Your pfl (horizontal length) seems good tho.
Medial canthus is the inner corner of the eye, it should be long and downturned like this:
Atesh Salih | Atesh salih, Gorgeous men, Male models
can you check the upper message? are there surgeries to fix mine?

• So Sad
Reactions: twilight
@mrriceguy can you help

• Woah
i think i look too ugly mainly because of my eye shape. what’s wrong with it? should i pluck my eyebrows or dye them? planning to get canthoplasty+uee fat graft+orbital implants

Whatever you do, REMEMBER, you do NOT need hunter eyes to have great eye area.

Srsly, you are gonna butcher yourself, if you try to imitate some guy with narrow eyes. you have doe-eyes, and the number of procedures to turn them into aggressive hunter eyes is insane.

You biggest failo is the upper eyelid, which has scleral show above the iris. You need some botox, or muscle resection for it.

After it, just Jared-Leto-maxxx:
Jared_Leto_thumb.jpg

You have a similar eye shape.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 24444
  • Hmm...
can you check the upper message? are there surgeries to fix mine?
They are not bad, I wouldn't touch them tbh, eye surgeries are very risky and should only be for people who have shit eye areas.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Artemis
  • So Sad
Whatever you do, REMEMBER, you do NOT need hunter eyes to have great eye area.

Srsly, you are gonna butcher yourself, if you try to imitate some guy with narrow eyes. you have doe-eyes, and the number of procedures to turn them into aggressive hunter eyes is insane.

You biggest failo is the upper eyelid, which has scleral show above the iris. You need some botox, or muscle resection for it.

After it, just Jared-Leto-maxxx:
Jared_Leto_thumb.jpg

You have a similar eye shape.
man this is the most depressing shit ever i cant look masc with those eyes

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
They are not bad, I wouldn't touch them tbh, eye surgeries are very risky and should only be for people who have shit eye areas.
i have shitty eye area i want to have hunter eyes like gandy is it impossible?

i have shitty eye area i want to have hunter eyes like gandy is it impossible?
No, you need good medial to even be close to achieve that, which you lack. Your eyes are not bad however, don't touch them.

• So Sad
No, you need good medial to even be close to achieve that, which you lack. Your eyes are not bad however, don't touch them.
even botox cant help? i will seriously kms. i want to be masc chad not gay prettyboy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
even botox cant help? i will seriously kms. i want to be masc chad not gay prettyboy
Cavill looks masc with not so great eyes also you should you probably need eyelid retraction like Amnesia

@curlyheadjames do you still rate people i can pay you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
it's mostly the shape of your zygos and cheekbones being drooped, people actually don't know what makes a face attractive and spew eye area or bad eye area
dude in ur pfp ian sommelhader would be a literal truecel if he did not have high cheekbones and zygos
your cheekbones are too low set, mix that with the averageness of your eye area and it looks bad

in my opinon your eye area is averaeg, if i look at u i won't be shocked or be like ew ugly, but its not good either

• So Sad
Every single one of the hunter eyes have long medial canthus and most of them downturned, it's what creates the hunter look to begin with along with pct, low pfh, high pfl, strong brow ridge, and neutral to positive tilted brows.
Hunter_Vs_Prey_Eyes.png

• So Sad
Cavill looks masc with not so great eyes also you should you probably need eyelid retraction like Amnesia
cavill skullmogs my whole family. i am 5’9 dickcel wristcel i wear cock ring and apple watch everyday

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
it's mostly the shape of your zygos and cheekbones being drooped, people actually don't know what makes a face attractive and spew eye area or bad eye area
dude in ur pfp ian sommelhader would be a literal truecel if he did not have high cheekbones and zygos
your cheekbones are too low set, mix that with the averageness of your eye area and it looks bad

in my opinon your eye area is averaeg, if i look at u i won't be shocked or be like ew ugly, but its not good either
can i get implants for zygos and cheeckbones to fix it

You have very feminine eyes op. Your lateral canthus is curved and upswinged and your medial canthus is straight, which is giving you pct (is ok in itself) but a cuckish look as it makes the lower eyelid curve/bend instead of making it straight and angular. Whereas an ideal male eye area generally should have a neutral lateral canthus and very downturned medial canthus.

• So Sad
it looks like you're forcing them to be wide open.
I like the colour alot tho.

• +1
You have very feminine eyes op. Your lateral canthus is curved and upswinged and your medial canthus is straight, which is giving you pct (is ok in itself) but a cuckish look as it makes the lower eyelid curve/bend instead of making it straight and angular. Whereas an ideal male eye area generally should have a neutral lateral canthus and very downturned medial canthus.
should i give op on my life and transition? i cant look at the mirrors anymore i look gay and weak feminine

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
man this is the most depressing shit ever i cant look masc with those eyes
Well, sry to be a bearer of bad news then lol.

I also have round eyes but hooded. I accepted my eye shape and like it. This hunter-aggressivelook is literally disguised faggotry.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 24444
@TRUE_CEL give your nickname to me im the new blackops2cel

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Well, sry to be a bearer of bad news then lol.

I also have round eyes but hooded. I accepted my eye shape and like it. This hunter-aggressivelook is literally disguised faggotry.
i want to mog everyone i dont wanna be weak and feminine i will be a plastic surgeon just to fix my face

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
should i give op on my life and transition? i cant look at the mirrors anymore i look gay and weak feminine
Having somewhat feminine eyes and pct really isnt a failo. It's not "ugly" per se just not very dimorphic.

Alain Delon and Jared Leto have a very similar eye area to you and theyre moggers

• So Sad
Having somewhat feminine eyes and pct really isnt a failo. It's not "ugly" per se just not very dimorphic.

Alain Delon and Jared Leto have a very similar eye area to you and theyre moggers
i am seriously considering to trannymax i would have more rights goverment would protect me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23209 and Deleted member 25667
turkish mogger

• Woah
can you check the other ones more relaxed
your eyes are basically the opposite to mine.
my eyes are hooded and good medial canthus but shit colour and bad undereyes.

your eyes are round and medial canthus is bad but the colour is so good, saves you imo.

• Hmm...
mrini eye color pill in turkey

• So Sad