What makes nigerians so tall?

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

JorBUM cant get 40k
The Nigerian guys at where I work are 6'3 plus. The shortest one I know is 6'1 and the tallest one I know is like 6'7. W

WTF are they so tall for? The 6'1 is a nerd guy that just rots on playstation and reads manga on his phone in class instead of doing work

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and rhinoplasty
Is it genetics plus a crazy IGF1 boosting diet?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
The Nigerian guys at where I work are 6'3 plus. The shortest one I know is 6'1 and the tallest one I know is like 6'7. W

WTF are they so tall for? The 6'1 is a nerd guy that just rots on playstation and reads manga on his phone in class instead of doing work
No shit its just genes. Im half nigerian and im 6’3 i aint do shit for it. But tbh its mainly just natural selection. Ive been to africa before true nigerian niggas are short as fuck.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lebron_James
Most of them are not tall just short to average height

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and KDD5
You are my sunshine

• JFL
nigerians are disgusting ugly animals

• WTF

Being black

• JFL
South Sudan moge

• Hmm...
They're not tall. I height mog all my dads family and friends by like 5 inches. Tallest on average that i see irl is somali

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lebron_James and Piratecel
Just googled what the average height is in Nigeria and it said 1.76m lmao. They’re not tall on average.

• Hmm...
Probably The fact that They arent tall

• Woah