What makes one maxilla forward grown yet other one recessed?

D

Deleted member 22540

Self-improvement is life
Either forward grown upper maxilla and recessed lower one or forward grown lower maxilla and recessed upper one. Since both connected how can happen this anomaly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Either forward grown upper maxilla and recessed lower one or forward grown lower maxilla and recessed upper one. Since both connected how can happen this anomaly?
genetics and a bit of environment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, MentalistKebab, AspiringMogger and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20914, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 2816 and 11 others
maxilla/Facial developpement is mostly environnemental
Other bones depends mostly on genetics though. There is recessed ppl with good zygos for example

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
maxilla/Facial developpement is mostly environnemental
yet if you look around facial profiles of kids and their parents are very similar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 24789, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
80% genetic
look at the difference chinks and blacks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, MentalistKebab, 5.5psl and 4 others
Bad mewing in my case my lower maxilla grew more than upper and my frontal is also recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 22540
Bad mewing in my case my lower maxilla grew more than upper and my frontal is also recessed
It worked for me different way. I have good upper maxilla yet recessed lower one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 25190
Other bones depends mostly on genetics though. There is recessed ppl with good zygos for example
yet if you look around facial profiles of kids and their parents are very similar
we're talking about maxilla here tho, maxilla developpement depends on:
environnement + your ethnicity

"if you look around facial profiles of kids and their parents are very similar" in most cases, they get their parents bad habits, there is many models and many good looking people with parents that look like shit, not because of features but because of shit facial developpement

actually you can LOOK GOOD and be attractive if you have GOOD facial developpement and bad features
but you can't look GOOD 100% and be attractive if you have BAD facial developpement and good features

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Detective, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Do you have simillar side profile to Robert Pattinson's? He have same case. Recessed upper maxilla with forward grown lower one

Attachments

• 05cf19314ababd243c60592b1a14537a.jpg
    05cf19314ababd243c60592b1a14537a.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 0
Do you have simillar side profile to Robert Pattinson's? He have same case. Recessed upper maxilla with forward grown lower one
3369222_05cf19314ababd243c60592b1a14537a.jpg
Untitled 5 Right one is my case

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, It'snotover and Deleted member 22540
if the right one is your acse then your facial devloppement isnt that much of a problemù
second picture is forward grown maxilla lol
Nigga my upper maxilla looks recessed cus of recessed frontal bone and sloped top of the skull Its over cranium>maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25190
Genetics, it’s all genetics jewing does 0.

Yeah i'm slightly downward grown and have good chin projection but still need slightly more
I'll give you a little of my maxilla projection for a little of your chin

• +1
I'll give you a little of my maxilla projection for a little of your chin
Idk man i have good chin but it still mogged by many others. I would like to achieve Hexum like projection

Idk man i have good chin but it still mogged by many others. I would like to achieve Hexum like projection
Depends if it fits your harmony, if you gave hexum's chin to chico for example it would look stupid as fuck. Btw can you dm frontal pics, interested to see what your face looks like

• +1
Depends if it fits your harmony, if you gave hexum's chin to chico for example it would look stupid as fuck. Btw can you dm frontal pics, interested to see what your face looks like
There is no harmony imo. Yes i will send you my front

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 22540
Recessed maxilla is genetic

do you think this guy grew up in a fucking good environment?
Ramirez pentagramme

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044
80% genetic
look at the difference chinks and blacks
because they have other diets - it s all enviromental. there are asians and blacks with good and bad growth so what s ur point

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and 5'7 zoomer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
how did u mew? only push forward on front of palae,not engage back? im working on lower maxilla now

It worked for me different way. I have good upper maxilla yet recessed lower one.
ye same, i got cucked by jew extractions

• +1
how did u mew? only push forward on front of palae,not engage back? im working on lower maxilla now
I only applied force from tip of the tongue most the time and pushed forward, but it gave me slight prognathism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
I only applied force from tip of the tongue most the time and pushed forward, but it gave me slight prognathism
try thumbpulling but you need to be very constant and have a will for it. I did it for few months but i was lazy few times for it and idk but i think i relapsed my progress

we're talking about maxilla here tho, maxilla developpement depends on:
environnement + your ethnicity

"if you look around facial profiles of kids and their parents are very similar" in most cases, they get their parents bad habits, there is many models and many good looking people with parents that look like shit, not because of features but because of shit facial developpement

actually you can LOOK GOOD and be attractive if you have GOOD facial developpement and bad features
but you can't look GOOD 100% and be attractive if you have BAD facial developpement and good features
Maxilla and it's potential forwardness depends a lot on cranium though which is 100% genetics
2279491 istockphoto 487379568 1024x1024

Even if this dude hard mewed from birth it would still be over because of his cranium which limits physically the projection of the maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25190, alriodai and Deleted member 22540
Maxilla and it's potential forwardness depends a lot on cranium though which is 100% genetics
View attachment 2166376
Even if this dude hard mewed from birth it would still be over because of his cranium which limits physically the projection of the maxilla
you have a point but dude on pic have whole skull fucked up tho

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
there is no human in this world with recession and IDEAL zygos, or u had good facial growth or you dont. If one think is off, others will also be, craniofacial development is complex.

• JFL
View attachment 2166376
But you can still fraud cranium with more hair, no fraud for your shitty maxilla and good cranium

But you can still fraud cranium with more hair, no fraud for your shitty maxilla and good cranium
And? Fraud won't give you good looks lol. If you recessed you can look good only if you have good genetics. If you have both shit genetics and development you will be subhuman like that dude on pic

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and Deleted member 25190
Environment only allows you to reach your max genetic potential
sorry to say but your genetic potential dictates most of it

• +1
Lmao no you can't, i am not talking about gay alien skull (shitty occiput which can be frauded effectively) i am talking about the cranium (and especially the anterior cranium, the part where you can't hair fraud) length and projection.
Example :
3078425 20220916 000447
3078426 VideoCapture 20220915 185346

The right dude is gribsufer, he looks good from front but you can tell that something is wrong about his side profile, both have projected maxilla but one looks much more natural and the other have a "heavy" look, growing his hair wouldn't change that impression, the main difference between jordan barret's profile and his is cranium length and projection..

And there is no such thing as a shitty maxilla and good cranium, if you have a forward grown cranium you will by default have a decently forward grown maxilla since maxilla is attached to the anterior cranium
2279568 e0e95ea4b89a939a1482900f157baf0a

The projection of the cranium sets both a upper and lower bound to the projection of the maxilla, his cranium prevented him from birth to have a flat face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540 and Deleted member 25190