What makes people suit longer or shorter hair?

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
What are the factors that determine whether you look better with shorter hair (e.g. Luke Evans, Cillian Murphy, Mario Gomez) or look better with longer hair (e.g. Zac Efron, Bradley Cooper, Edward Cullen)?

Please specify how each factor applies to each hair length suitability.

Last edited:
Eye area...complexion...Skull size

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
skull shape, facial width etc

Hair quality is important.
It depends if you look beautiful or homeless with long hair

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Can you specify how each factor applies to each hair length suitability?
small skulls, narrow faces will never look good with short hair, they need longer hair especially on sides to make it look bigger and wider
also most skull shapes dont look good with short hair, u can see that male models have long hair, and there is reason.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 2227
small skulls, narrow faces will never look good with short hair, they need longer hair especially on sides to make it look bigger and wider
also most skull shapes dont look good with short hair, u can see that male models have long hair, and there is reason.
I have below average skull size but look better with short hair for some reason...

You have to have high T like me for a short hair to work for you

Why can most blacks pull of the short hair then?

Why can most blacks pull of the short hair then?
Their hair is so thick and curly that they can’t grow it out unless they commit to a hairstyle like afro or dreadlocks. Slightly grown out black hair looks weird.

Eye area...complexion...Skull size
Eye area yes. I have PCT shorter hair makes me look angry and tired but long hair makes my eyes look Hunter and not at all tired.

I've never been able to figure out why that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back