What makes the average Asian less attractive than a white face wise?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
Yes height is a factor as the average white is taller, but face wise why does the average white guy have a better looking face than an Asian? Is it just cultural/social influence?

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
looks too feminine

Eye area is one factor.

Its the eyes mostly imo. The Average Asian person's eyes looks so soulless compared to White eyes. It's more than just the eye colour, its the general eye structure. Look at different Asian eye areas and you will see that they look almost completely the same. They have no definition due to monolids and no brow ridge. Cultural influence is such a cope. You don't need to be under any cultural influence to see that they look hideous. Even Asians themselves know this which is why double eyelid surgery is so popular amongst them.

Its brutal because sometimes I will see Asian guys with mostly really good features but then you look at their eye area and realise that the average White guy would mog the shit out of them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Eyes, Maxilla, Bones, Height, Frame, Dick Size.

Asians on average have good skin and hair tho.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 18890
Eyes, Maxilla, Bones, Height, Frame, Dick Size.

Asians on average have good skin and hair tho.
What does height frame and dick size have to do woith FACE?

Its the eyes mostly imo. The Average Asian person's eyes looks so soulless compared to White eyes. It's more than just the eye colour, its the general eye structure. Look at different Asian eye areas and you will see that they look almost completely the same. They have no definition due to monolids and no brow ridge. Cultural influence is such a cope. You don't need to be under any cultural influence to see that they look hideous. Even Asians themselves know this which is why double eyelid surgery is so popular amongst them.

Its brutal because sometimes I will see Asian guys with mostly really good features but then you look at their eye area and realise that the average White guy would mog the shit out of them.
This is why a mix is better for Asians
Haffu
Either Asian and white
Asian and south Asian
Or Asian and black

Because Asians have fewer attractive features and white have more.
If you ask if this is caused by cultural influence in the past few hundred years, I would say no,this is determined by people's subconscious, just like male like big breast because they need breast milk to survive, tall skulls look high class, prominent browbones look high combat success rate, low BF rate look healthy, its all about genes.

Eyes, Jaw, Blocky face, small dick, framelet, manlet

Because Asians have fewer attractive features and white have more.
If you ask if this is caused by cultural influence in the past few hundred years, I would say no,this is determined by people's subconscious, just like male like big breast because they need breast milk to survive, tall skulls look high class, prominent browbones look high combat success rate, low BF rate look healthy, its all about genes.

Cope. Asian women's faces are rated more attractive than white women's.

You are ignoring thst this is gendered.

fMfgys5.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Cope. Asian women's faces are rated more attractive than white women's.

You are ignoring thst this is gendered.

fMfgys5.png
Of course, any trait is gender specific, for some race, female are attractive but male not(like Asians). So why are you quote me, based on the fact that this forum is a male Looksmax forum, I think the default discussion of this topic is the attractiveness of Asian male and white male, and we discuss under this premise that asian male are less attractive.

• +1