What makes this Arab so good looking?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Youssef Sawmah. He's rated 8 on the TRM guide.

Screenshot 20220111 192201

He doesn't have psl features. Uee, unimpressive bone structure etc. Is it just his colouring? Iirc someone on lookism exposed him for his contact fraud. His eye colour isn't real

2450770 1625542373865

2450775 1625542430353
2450771 1625542404527
2450785 1625542593191
Images   2022 01 11T192619719

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Shrek2OnDvD, Mewton and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 14774, Mewton and 9 others
Good face shape, good eyebrows and lashes, hair and eye colour

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Lawton88, Shrek2OnDvD and 7 others
exotic skin/eye coloring, ideal forward growth and ratios+ robust bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Shrek2OnDvD, Constantin Denis and 3 others
htn-chadlite due to contrast ,coloring and wide mouth/lip/palate..
doesn't have any striking features
remove the contrast then he'll look like avg pajeet:forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: adungonu55, Deleted member 16346, Titbot and 4 others
exotic skin/eye coloring, ideal forward growth and ratios+ robust bone structure.
Is his fwrd growth really ideal? This looks average to me. And his bones robust? He lacks facial projection

Images   2022 01 11T193901289

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Shrek2OnDvD, Mewton and 3 others
@VicMackey @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, StrangerDanger and AscendingHero
Is his fwrd growth really ideal? This looks average to me. His bones also aren't really robust imo. Lacks facial projection

View attachment 1488843
Maxresdefault 1

yeah, look at this screenshot of him in motion . also his bone structure is decent as a guy. not weak not overly strong like autistic models(de poot for example)exactly what girls want and what you should have.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Constantin Denis, AscendingHero and 1 other person
He has one of those charismatic looking soft faces like Siddharth Malhotra. Its the great soft features, colouring and nice face shape that keep him afloat. His bones are pretty meh for someone at his psl level.

Also fantastic palate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, MakinItHappenReturn and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
eye frauding. hE USE fake eyes. Sometimes his eyes are blue and sometimes grey... and also they look fake as shit.

Not real eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
This what he looks like when he puts his natural eyebrows back

Attachments

• 1641912709632.png
    1641912709632.png
    303.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onfiresems, Mewton, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Youssef Sawmah. He's rated 8 on the TRM guide.

View attachment 1488813

He doesn't have psl features. Uee, unimpressive bone structure etc. Is it just his colouring? Iirc someone on lookism exposed him for his contact fraud. His eye colour isn't real

View attachment 1488817
View attachment 1488819View attachment 1488820View attachment 1488821View attachment 1488824
Excellent high appeal pheno, mogger coloring and good soft feaures. Looks like atesh salih a bit, very exotic.

Good wide palate +hollywood teeth+pink lips smile and good things like proportionate nose (nose and lips are harmony carriers)

Looks insane when frauding, i can defo see his appeal. Smile is so important and underrated here. Smile (wide palate white straight teeth+pink lips).

Good ratios, lashes, brows, skin (again soft features), coloring and solid chin/harmonious lower third.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Mewton, Lmao and 3 others
Excellent high appeal pheno, mogger coloring and good soft feaures. Lookslike atesh salih a bit, very exotic.

Good wide palate +hollywood teeth+pink lips smile and good things like proportionate nose (nose and lips are harmony carriers)

Looks insane when frauding, i can defo see his appeal. Smile is so important and underrated here. Smile (wide palate white straight teeth+pink lips).
iS THis high appeal pheno?

Excuse me, but i knew he was frauding but not this hard. Rated him off of OP pics and other shit i've seen of him b4
He looks completely different in his normal casual videos. I mean he has good facial features.. but he looks darker than ideal leviant arab

Boring question

- Colouring
- Eye-area
- Facial averageness
- Even proportions; upper, middle & lower third
- Slightly long midface

Excuse me, but i knew he was frauding but not this hard. Rated him off of OP pics and other shit i've seen of him b4

Dude block him. He is a genuine aspie.

He makes me realise why bullies even exist.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Looks like arabic dellisola, except apparently he frauds it :what:

Dude block him. He is a genuine aspie.

He makes me realise why bullies even exist.
You are retarded. We had long argument YEAR AGO toward this guy because you did not believe that he was eye frauding .

I could care less. Buy me some drinks greycel

1df26ee4069ef50ed5e2282e0707f50e

He remarkably finds an avenue in his disillusioned, limited in consciousness mind to be really annoying when it comes to facial analysis and I am an autist when it comes to analysing faces. For some reason I can't stand to read him AT ALL. He just lacks something critical, which even the biggest aspies on here have. He is an isolated guy.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and DivineBeing
View attachment 1488921

He remarkably finds an avenue in his disillusioned, limited in consciousness brain to be really annoying when it comes to facial analysis and I am an autist when it comes to analysing faces. For some reason I can't stand to read him AT ALL. He just lacks something critical, which even the biggest aspies on here have. He is an isolated guy.
You literally thought that he had real natural blue eyes. Do you have any critical thinking in your tiny ass brain? People always disagree with you because you are dumbest person in this forum.

• JFL
Is his fwrd growth really ideal? This looks average to me. And his bones robust? He lacks facial projection

View attachment 1488843

You're clueless

- Skull
- Eyelashes
- Colouring
- Eye-area
- Facial averageness
- Even proportions; upper, middle & lower third
- Slightly long midface

He has dimorphism to a degree and prettiness to a degree

It's the combination of the two

He's a man that's pretty. BASICALLY. Which is what the girls like.

htn-chadlite due to contrast ,coloring and wide mouth/lip/palate..
doesn't have any striking features
remove the contrast then he'll look like avg pajeet:forcedsmile:

Fuck off with this HTN - Chadlite bullshit

He is a clean Chad. Heavy weight. Rarely girls will reject this sort of man.

Just because he's not white and psl autism says the caucasian phenotype is the 1# :lul:

Look at his medium middle eastern exotic complexion, dimorphism, facial averageness & prettiness

Being too forward grown takes away from facial averageness imo and boxes you as that 'good looking guy'

THis dude is boxed as the 'good looking guy that's cool'

He picks up vital experiences along his journey of life and develops a cool personality and slays with all the girls going 'it's not just his looks - I like his personality too' ..... and it's true - I bet you he is congruent with his looks going based on this picture

2689750 maxresdefault 1

Hey retarded PSL professor.. he is htn with dark eyes.. Such light blue eyes literally can give you 1 psl boost.

Girls would not have simped for this criminal if he did not have those light eyes.

Last edited:
You see what he's doing again as the loner loser aspie autist through selectively using the Chad's worst most distorted selfie camera mugshots @AscendingHero ? This is the definition of autism.

The problem arises when you are aspie + low IQ. He is both and that makes him very punchable, because at least with an aspie they might lack social skills, but they are bright and you can not drop in IQ by reading them. This dude? Well LOL. Bonified idiot

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
@Preston @MakinItHappenReturn @AscendingHero

Rate him with his natural eye colour. Chadlite?
Sketch 1641914954697

You can shove your distortion IN your coping little brain. He is boneless with good Facial averageness.
He's not boneless. He has a good chin and mandible.

Im referring to his upper front facial features like cheek bones,. HOLLOW cheeks etc... I agree that he has decent chin but his face is very soft. There not many features that make his face outstanding looking. His nose, lips, eyebrows and low ramus are maybe his best features.

Last edited:
His palate and teeth are god tier in combination with the (fake eyes) face shape, hairmaxxed, and the palate eyes combo carry him hard but with his real eyes he literally loses a point from the total loss of exoticness and contrast

You just fell for his trap.

Don't do it man! Don't do it!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

It's called falling foul to low IQ aspie autism

Don't you do it!

I know it's very tempting to bring some rationale to the atmosphere, but we have got to believe and remember he is more irrational than a chick that doesn't like what she's hearing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346

Rate him with his natural eye colour. Chadlite?View attachment 1488967

Nigga don't ask me to be a boring autist and rate him on a mugshot

I've already rated him

He is an 8+/10 Chad

Only marginally ahead of me

Nigga don't ask me to be a boring autist and rate him on a mugshot

I've already rated him

He is an 8+/10 Chad

Only marginally ahead of me

:feelsuhh:tilting head down to get rid of UEE. iM HANDSOME.

You just fell for his trap.

Don't do it man! Don't do it!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

It's called falling foul to low IQ aspie autism

Don't you do it!

I know it's very tempting to bring some rationale to the atmosphere, but we have got to believe and remember he is more irrational than a chick that doesn't like what she's hearing.

When someone say you dont have bones. That does not mean forward growth... It means Hollow cheek, Cheek bones that are forward leaning, brow ridge etc.. . You can be boneless even with good forward growth. His face does not have visible model tier bone structure.. very soft features. As I SAIDE before retard.. Eye color can put you in very high pedestal. There has been plenty of guys that have utterly shit bones that were rated 5 psl only because of their above average eye area. Eye area can literally break or make your face.

lITERALLY THIS for god sake..

THIS guy is not 8 psl. He would not even accepted as model. HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY OUSTANDING FEATURES...

Last edited:
Forward growth jutting with Gigar is an frauding. He is literally moving his low mandible forward. But retards like mAkeithappen does not understand any of this shit.

Attachments

• 1641917629759.png
    1641917629759.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Rate him with his natural eye colour. Chadlite?View attachment 1488967
holy shit his smv and striking features completely drop. Htn bones too holy shit what a frauder. Still good hair quality+skin+brows. Mid tier chadlite but w/o his colored eyes it drops him down to a htn smv, especially if anthropotrey (height, frame) and dick size aren't ideal. Doesn't see that DOM either, so he can't ride that niche.

Light eyes are the single biggest facial halo (out of good craniofacial growth) for non-whites. Holy fuck mf descends hard w/o em.

holy shit his smv and striking features completely drop. Htn bones too holy shit what a frauder. Still good hair quality+skin+brows. Mid tier chadlite but w/o his colored eyes it drops him down to a htn smv, especially if anthropotrey (height, frame) and dick size aren't ideal. Doesn't see that DOM either, so he can't ride that niche.

Light eyes are the single biggest facial halo (out of good craniofacial growth) for non-whites. Holy fuck mf descends hard w/o em.

nO HE is 8 psl giga chad :feelsuhh:

iNSANE 8 PSL GIGA CHAD BONEBOGGER

Last edited:

Can you believe it, just checked back in on the forum and that autist thinks I was addressing his boring autism when I talked about forward growth lmao?

What a socially inept bastard :LOL::LOL::LOL: Goodness me there are some weak millennials too out there.

This is all that matters to the above average looking woman:

- Above average bone-mass to mean you look dimorphic and robust
- Above average bone-structure to mean it looks harmonious
- Some pretty features to mean you are striking to look at when it's combined with your masculine features
- Facial averageness. Meaning even proportions between all 3 facial thirds and commonalities amongst the general pop as this indicates you are social as a person.
- A skull that is neither too narrow or too long

You taking that mug-shot of him as a reference point for his level of attractiveness and overall SMV is clumsy

If you take a mugshot of most guys they will always look worse than in proper photographs and/or real life

This is why MILLENNIALS and men who have actually lived (Over 25 year olds) KNOW that high PSL is overrated and unneeded.

Once you reach that threshold of PSL features in your face, all that matters is your sex-appeal. Comparing this guy's psl aesthetics to Gandy, Sean O'Pry and Chico is fucking retarded. PSL aesthetics doesn't necessarily equate to sex-appeal and you don't need high psl to have high sex-appeal.

The Kebab shop owner doesn't know this because:

A) He's never been with a girl and is a virgin living at home with his mumma at age 31
B) He has absolutely zero life experience, his IQ is low, he cannot think in abstract and doesn't realise that science is a guide, not the truth. Science cannot accurately tell you what a woman instinctively finds attractive dictated to her by her biology. Only experience can do that. Only experience. Most on here have NONE of that and this is why I make a mockery of them. It's so autistic and laughable the way they break down a face. Just nerds that memorised their times tables basically.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3946
Can you believe it, just checked back in on the forum and that autist thinks I was addressing his boring autism when I talked about forward growth lmao?

What a socially inept bastard :LOL::LOL::LOL: Goodness me there are some weak millennials too out there.

- Some pretty features to mean you are striking to look at when it's combined with your masculine features
- Facial averageness. Meaning even proportions between all 3 facial thirds and commonalities amongst the general pop as this indicates you are social as a person.

You taking that mug-shot of him as a reference point for his level of attractiveness and overall SMV is clumsy

If you take a mugshot of most guys they will always look worse than in proper photographs and/or real life

This is why MILLENNIALS and men who have actually lived (Over 25 year olds) KNOW that high PSL is overrated and unneeded.

Once you reach that threshold of PSL features in your face, all that matters is your sex-appeal. Comparing this guy's psl aesthetics to Gandy, Sean O'Pry and Chico is fucking retarded. PSL aesthetics doesn't necessarily equate to sex-appeal and you don't need high psl to have high sex-appeal.

A) He's never been with a girl and is a virgin living at home with his mumma at age 31
B) He has absolutely zero life experience, his IQ is low, he cannot think in abstract and doesn't realise that science is a guide, not the truth. Science cannot accurately tell you what a woman instinctively finds attractive dictated to her by her biology. Only experience can do that. Only experience. Most on here have NONE of that and this is why I make a mockery of them. It's so autistic and laughable the way they break down a face. Just nerds that memorised their times tables basically.
Ravi chill baby you're at a critical age for heart attacks. :Comfy:

• JFL

Your stupid ass dont understand that Rare eye color is huge halo for even recessed looking people... You itself brought 8 psl measurement in your stupid argument. Now you are changing your boat and you say PSL rating system is retarded. Even your buddy boy AscendingHero DOEs disagree with you argument but because he is your buddy boy. He will suck your dick. . As have said before it can break or make your face.

AscendingHero

This what his eyes looks with brown eyes.. Huge amount of uee and brown eyes.. does not belong to 8 psl guy.

You should be more creative when you describe my life. You have repeated that same pathetic false story for long time now. You are literally rotting in your cabin.. Rating people 24 hour in day and getting laughed by most of user. You probably dont even work.

Last edited:

Appreciate the lenghthy post coming from a psl icon in you ravi😊

But i think you should ignore this rando shit eating greycel.

Bhai, you're reaching the age where heart attacks can be of critical occurence.

@looksmaxxer234 @Ed676 @RoundHouse @VicMackey

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
Appreciate the lenghthy post coming from a psl icon in you ravi😊

But i think you should ignore this rando shit eating greycel.

Bhai, you're reaching the age where heart attacks can be of critical occurence.

@looksmaxxer234 @Ed676 @RoundHouse @VicMackey

29 and fit as a fiddle. Consistently training and working out almost every day amongst playing 5 aside footie and tennis

It ain't an issue bruv lol. Wanted to go paint-balling with the boys in January but Omicron has gotten in the way

And btw: That autist greycel? Lol he's 31 and living with his mumma in her bungalo. I find it remarkable that he isn't embarrassed

• JFL
29 and fit as a fiddle. Consistently training and working out almost every day amongst playing 5 aside footie and tennis

It ain't an issue bruv lol. Wanted to go paint-balling with the boys in January but Omicron has gotten in the way
I was jooking bhai, lol. Are you open in pms btw?
And btw: That autist greycel? Lol he's 31 and living with his mumma in her bungalo. I find it remarkable that he isn't embarrassed
Lol, semi-caged

Peak exotic looks