What makes this Arab so good looking?

29 and fit as a fiddle. Consistently training and working out almost every day amongst playing 5 aside footie and tennis

It ain't an issue bruv lol. Wanted to go paint-balling with the boys in January but Omicron has gotten in the way

And btw: That autist greycel? Lol he's 31 and living with his mumma in her bungalo. I find it remarkable that he isn't embarrassed
You are as fit as my ball sacks.. You still have that same bloated face since you started this forum. You have used that covid excuse for fucking years. You have not done anything to looksmax. You have spend 2 years here arguing with Lookmax user for most useless shit ever. By the way ... I rate people based on my personal taste. Not what women thinks. So stop brining women in these arguments. They dont prove your point. They dont have specific taste. They even like Adam driver.

You are 29 years old and Your mother is fixing you with 35 years old indian WOMEN... Is that how valuable you are amongst the girls?

Last edited:
His lips are too big if someone can morph him with smaller lips I think he would look better

Women don't care. Infact one or two stand-out freakish features are fine, if the harmony isn't disrupted. His isn't.

Why do you think run-way models have abnormally big cheekbones or jaws etc? It's a niche.

These are the guys that the hottest girls that aren't models go for.

Women don't care. Infact one or two stand-out freakish features are fine, if the harmony isn't disrupted. His isn't.

Why do you think run-way models have abnormally big cheekbones or jaws etc? It's a niche.

These are the guys that the hottest girls that aren't models go for
Here we go again with women argument :feelsuhh: MEEK is runway model but women dont find him appealing because he has good bones. He is niche..

Last edited:
He has one of those charismatic looking soft faces like Siddharth Malhotra. Its the great soft features, colouring and nice face shape that keep him afloat. His bones are pretty meh for someone at his psl level.

Also fantastic palate

Not in any way soft

Get real lmao

2689750 maxresdefault 1

His skull is sick

mogger palate width