What makes white boys so cringy (NOT a racist thread)?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
This is NOT a racist thread. I just want to get a better insight in the white community and see what they have to say. Why do white boys usually do and say cringy shit that makes ethnics cringe? For example saying dumbass shit like "lit", "you pressed bruh?" And other cringy bitchass shit? Also, pretentious actions like being know it alls. And also doing dumbass white people shit like dangerous stuff that makes no sense like petting bears and going into haunted houses alone. Please let me know white community. Thank you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zyzzcel, Deleted member 1973 and BigBoy
0A2E858D 3FD7 491C ADEE B6E02D35D92B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Einon, Hades, Vitruvian and 5 others
They are mostly NT and raised in uncultured households I guess.

They are mostly NT and raised in uncultured households I guess.
I'm just trying to get a better insight. Because all the blacks, arabs, and latinos I know never do cringy shit but are hyper nt and low inhibition

cd679353c55d804470d457f65907fb93.png

• So Sad
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
This is NOT a racist thread. I just want to get a better insight in the white community and see what they have to say. Why do white boys usually do and say cringy shit that makes ethnics cringe? For example saying dumbass shit like "lit", "you pressed bruh?" And other cringy bitchass shit? Also, pretentious actions like being know it alls. And also doing dumbass white people shit like dangerous stuff that makes no sense like petting bears and going into haunted houses alone. Please let me know white community. Thank you
As a white guy I'm qualified to answer this. Many of them are just soy cucks. They've never been in a fight or a very serious situation before. They never exercise. They have never seen a pussy in their life. Or for example they've never seen somebody get stabbed right in front of them. Or their parents are terrible at parenting (like many white people). They do retarded shit such as TikTok to show their "prettyboy" features thinking they're very special. Same shit goes to some mulattos out there. In other words, they do not yet know that the world that they are living in is way bigger than they think. And once you realise how big the world around you truly is, then I bet it will hurt like hell.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11212, Petsmart, Deleted member 1973 and 4 others
There are no such things as haunted houses, and petting bears is alpha as fuck. Stop bitching all the time about white people, the courageous stuff they do is the reason the Europeans took over the whole fucking world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MandibularCel, Deleted member 3202, hebbewem and 3 others
As a white guy I'm qualified to answer this. Many of them are just soy cucks. They've never been in a fight or a very serious situation before. They never exercise. Or their parents are terrible at parenting (like many white people). They do retarded shit such as TikTok to show their "prettyboy" features thinking they're very special. Same shit goes to some mulattos out there.
I never see mulattos doing dumbass shit tbh ngl. Is this considered cringy?
Screenshot 20191205 094506 Gallery

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
True, white boys will never be as low inhib or fearless as some ethnic who grew up on the street

but they will still get 100x more girls despite being low T

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MandibularCel, Deleted member 2426 and BigBiceps
As a white guy I'm qualified to answer this. Many of them are just soy cucks. They've never been in a fight or a very serious situation before. They never exercise. Or their parents are terrible at parenting (like many white people). They do retarded shit such as TikTok to show their "prettyboy" features thinking they're very special. Same shit goes to some mulattos out there.
You're the soyboy. Only a true cuck would hate on their own like that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
How is he hating on his own? Faggot. He is simply telling the truth

• +1
Reactions: KlutchPurpp
True, white boys will never be as low inhib or fearless as some ethnic who grew up on the street

but they will still get 100x more girls despite being low T
They definitely will not get more girls than a mulatto in 2020 jfl. Being white is a huge failo for slaying where I'm from

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and MiroslavBulldosex
this is true

in my high school the prettyboy who got most girls had no personality, was just a walking manequin and would spew dumb jokes

I know a lot of high inhib white guys tho but on average unless its from a latin country they are cringe and soft as fuck because they grew up with women

the guys that grew up with the pack of boys are no different to any low inhib

They definitely will not get more girls than a mulatto in 2020 jfl. Being white is a huge failo for slaying where I'm from
tenor.gif

this is true

in my high school the prettyboy who got most girls had no personality, was just a walking manequin and would spew dumb jokes

I know a lot of high inhib white guys tho but on average unless its from a latin country they are cringe and soft as fuck

tenor.gif
Dont get mad because the truth

In your country there are no whites, what are you even talking about? Of course no white guy slays there, if there are none. That's like saying black guys can't slay in depths of siberia, cuz no one is slaying.
Eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and onnysk
In your country there are no whites, what are you even talking about? Of course no white guy slays there, if there are none. That's like saying black guys can't slay in depths of siberia, cuz no one is slaying.
View attachment 194032
Yeah there is definitely no white guys in Colorado, United States
giphy.gif

Stop the cope boyo

Nerdics on average are subhuman

theres no denying this. They cant even protect theyre country from the onslaught of ethnic cucking
There's a reason the ethnics rape in sweden. Because only tyrones and chaddams are able to compete with nordics and get some pussy. Women everywhere literally swoon over some nordic cock.
SUIFUEL FOR NON-NORDICS: https://www.buzzfeed.com/tabathaleggett/sexy-scandi-men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 685
I am a white boy and when I was 14 I did tons of crazy stupid shit that was low t.

basically I would get insanely euphoric thoughts and dopamine spikes that would press me to do low inhib shit despite being low t.

now I am highT and just want to fuck shit up instead of doing stupid shit. But yeah. And my white friends also had similar experiences. It’s due to high IQ.

There are no such things as haunted houses, and petting bears is alpha as fuck. Stop bitching all the time about white people, the courageous stuff they do is the reason the Europeans took over the whole fucking world.
View attachment 194018

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and Deleted member 3789
  • +1
I am half white (Russian) and I never met a cringy white kid. Many of them are quiet though but there are some big low inhib guys in my school who always pick fights with black kids and indians

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 685
Clicked on the link

saw this prey subhuman
View attachment 194037

clicked off the link and realised i was dealing with an extreme autist
Women's magazines still write articles about them, whereas they don't write articles about how sexy somali men are or where the fuck you're from anyways.
Snickerss

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 685
Women's magazines still write articles about them, whereas they don't write articles about how sexy somali men are or where the fuck you're from anyways.
View attachment 194041
East africans are the most subhuman men on the planet joint with curries

Theyre their own species, and i dont consider them black in the least

theyre an arab indian black hybrid

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 685 and BigBiceps
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Aesthetic, Deleted member 3701 and 1 other person
View attachment 194018
someone get they mans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789, Deleted member 3195 and KlutchPurpp
Blacks dont shoot up schools because they aren't bullying victims and cringy ass turbovirgin incels like some people I know
giphy.gif
In order to shoot up a school u must go to school

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, Vitruvian, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Thread escalated ngl

• +1
lol @ you trying to qualify yourself to some larping nigger online by pulling down your whole race to appease him

Imagine calling anyone else a soycuck after that shit LOL kys

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and hebbewem
lol @ you trying to qualify yourself to some larping nigger online by pulling down your whole race to appease him

There’s only one race
And That’s the human race

He was telling me the truth, now I know about white boys. Is there a problem?

Are you one of those soyboys by any chance? Did I hurt your feelings little boy?

Notice how I said "Many of them" and not all of them. Fucking brainlet. You do that stupid shit that people in the west do in my area and you'll get bullied for eternity.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701, KlutchPurpp, BigBiceps and 1 other person
He was telling me the truth, now I know about white boys. Is there a problem?
You should already know about white people considering they take up most of the population of your country...

There are cringe ppl of every race..mulattos are cringe as FUCK with their light skinned memes..

Bravery isn’t cringey. If someone doesn’t want to pet a lion it just means they’re a sissy

Are you one of those soyboys by any chance? Did I hurt your feelings little boy?

Notice how I said "Many of them" and not all of them. Fucking brainlet.
naw you ran to this post like a cuck to win favorability...I know exactly how your thought process worked

Niggers NEVER say “many of them” to talk shit about their own people unless they’re uncle tomming to a bunch of whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, BigBiceps and Deleted member 3832

And I don't mind being compared to actual white men who behave masculine.
You should already know about white people considering they take u

naw you ran to this post like a cuck to win favorability...I know exactly how your thought process worked

Niggers NEVER say “many of them” to talk shit about their own people unless they’re uncle tomming to a bunch of whites
JFL at you. You're clearly heated because I said white boys in the west behave like soys and that you're one of them. Don't compare me to white soyboys in the west mate. Keep hating me and calling me a nigger even though I'm white. I'm living rentfree in that tiny head of yours.

I will have to gather some of my Russian friends and commit random acts of violence on black people now after reading this thread

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 3902
I will have to gather some of my Russian friends and commit random acts of violence on black people now after reading this thread
Why bro? What did blacks do?

Notice how I said "Many of them" and not all of them. Fucking brainlet. You do that stupid shit that people in the west do in my area and you'll get bullied for eternity.
Youre a smart rational man

being both med and black

i admit niggers have flaws, just like whites have flaws

There’s only one race
And That’s the human race
No there isnt, idiot

stop pacifying yourself like a scared dog

stand up for yourself

You wont do shit you larping baboon

you do realise moroccans are all quadroon blacks?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
Youre a smart rational man

being both med and black

i admit nigge have flaws, just like whites have flaws

No there isnt, idiot

stop pacifying yourself like a scared

stand up for yourself

You wont do shit you larping baboon

you do realise moroccans are all quadroon blacks?
I thought you thought me is white ?

And I don't mind being compared to actual white men who behave masculine.

JFL at you. You're clearly heated because I said white boys in the west behave like soys and that you're one of them. Don't compare me to white soyboys in the west mate. Keep hating me and calling me a nigger even though I'm white. I'm living rentfree in that tiny head of yours.
Comprehension level = Zero

You will never live rentfree in my head..I’ll educate you every once in a while if I see you say something retarded, but aside from that I won’t think of you ever again.

I was making an example. Niggers (opposed to white ppl) never throw themselves under the bus and say “many of us are cringe and do X,Y,Z” unless they’re uncle tomming trying to appease white ppl.

You’re just the opposite case. A white person trying to appease blacks.

Most black communities defend their people even if they’ve killed in court. You’re willing to talk shit about the majority of your race to appeal to someone on the Internet, people should steer clear of you irl and online. You’re a phony who’s highly agreeable