What makes you get out of bed in the morning?

hope is a dangerous emotion

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
  • +1
Reactions: Overbiter and Stopping@Nothing19
Studying Biochemistry and Physiology, going on lectures that i actually find fun, meeting my gf and kissing and cuddling, going to the gym, shit posting on this forum, cleaning the house

• +1
Studying Biochemistry and Physiology, going on lectures that i actually find fun, meeting my gf and kissing and cuddling, going to the gym, shit posting on this forum, cleaning the house
what about the meth

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
My employment contract that obliges me to go to work every fucking day, because I have to pay my bills.

• +1
My employment contract that obliges me to go to work every fucking day, because I have to pay my bills.
Ghfghgh

nothing, i have no reason to stay in bed either

• +1
I go to a job I hate every single day just to be able to afford to scuba dive every weekend in the summer. It's literally the only thing keeping me going.

• +1
Listening to music, browsing this forum and eating tasty food.
Then I go to work, which I am enjoying a lot at the moment (although it is wage-slavery), because it is fun!

• +1
I don't get out of bed so i guess nothing. Sitting is bad for the back so i mostly lay down. I have a laptop table from which I do whatever is needed.

urban-hideout-laptop-table-stand-bed-pc-mabook-computer-desk-foldable-standing-desk-tray17_grande.jpg

This annoying guy