What male height are most women sexually attracted to?

What method are you talking about? Elevator shoes?

180-190cm this range is good for everything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel and EasternRightWinger15
wadlow-4375a4518744673830eba4776,0,0,0,0.jpg

Autitic screaming

Hello,

I see users stating that above 6 ft is ideal. However, I have found research studies that conclude that a height of 5'11 is the most preferred male height by majority of the women.

One example of such a research study is the following:

View attachment 395813

View attachment 395814

The research study concludes that on average, the tallest height of a man a woman would want to date is 75.3" (6'3.3"), while the shortest is 68.9" (5'8.9"). It also concludes that 5'11.3" is the ideal male height preferred by women.

Does anyone disagree that 5'11 is the ideal male height? If so, could you provide a research study that supports your opinion?

The reason I'd like to discuss this is I've discovered that it's possible to add 6 inches to our own height, without surgery. So, if a man is 5'8" tall, and assuming that 5'11" is the ideal height, then that man would only need to add 3 out of those 6 inches to reach 5'11", which would maximize that man's attractiveness gained from height.

I may discuss the method I discovered that can add 6 inches to our own height, in this thread or in a new one.

I'd like to have a serious discussion about this, so please be respectful of other people's opinion and refrain from joking or presenting memes.

I look forward to hearing your opinions :)
whichever height mogs all her previous boyfriends

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I would say six foot 4 to six foot 5 as long as they have the frame to back it up. Honestly as long as you aren’t 7 foot tall you shouldn’t be too tall for a foid, unless she is like under 5 feet tall.

Because incels like to view things in black or white - everything or NOTHING. No in between.

They think that looks are 100% when it comes to sexual attraction/life, and no matter how horrible of a person you are, as long as you're gl you will succeed. This falls a part in the real world when you see plenty of subhuman looking men with stacy gfs.

They apply that same way of thinking to height. Women like tall men so taller = BETTER. 7'0 ideal height. Truly low iq thinking.
hurr durr I see ugly guys with hot girls all time time!

Fuck off back to reddit retard

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 616
hurr durr I see ugly guys with hot girls all time time!

Fuck off back to reddit retard
Except if you left the basement you would see it too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
In my opinion height studies that are based on numbers alone should not be given much value. Women have great difficulties with visualizing how a certain height looks, firstly due to their inferior visuo-spatial ability, secondly due to the fact that most men fraud their height. The proper way to conduct these studies would be to put men (or even identical cardboard figures) in an ascending line from 5'x to 6'x and let women come pick their preferred height.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, far336, Beetlejuice and 2 others
If you think being 6'4 will ever disqualify you from dating any woman then you are a potato.

• +1
Depends entirely on location, 6ft is special in America and England but in Netherlands its average, overall doe 6ft 2

In my opinion height studies that are based on numbers alone should not be given much value. Women have great difficulties with visualizing how a certain height looks, firstly due to their inferior visuo-spatial ability, secondly due to the fact that most men fraud their height. The proper way to conduct these studies would be to put men (or even identical cardboard figures) in an ascending line from 5'x to 6'x and let women come pick their preferred height.

High IQ. Women have no idea whos tall and not. I used to live with a friend of mine and my gf. I'm 6'4, he's 5'11. After living together for a YEAR, she thought he was like really short, like 5'7.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Over if u don't dwarf galaxies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
depends on how robust/big your bone structure is. Im 5'11 but people mistake me for 5'9 because of my twink frame and skull. Id prbably have to be 6'2 to even show up on a girls radar

5'9.5 in my unbiased opinion.

Woman opinion is not exactly reliable,i mean:they say 6ft but is not really 6ft,5ft10-5ft11 guys fraud to 6,they think these guys are 6ft.
You have a pretty good height if you are 3 inches above the average height of your place.

• +1
6'4 is ideal.

• +1
6’4

• +1
Ahahahah. Trusting what women SAY. Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Don't listen to what women say, listen to what they do.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and far336
6"2 - 6"4 is the ideal male height in the west

• +1
I wish 5'11 was ideal bro, a lot of things have changed in women mating preferences since 2007
Not what changed is the growth hormones injection in foods , guving evwryone long limbs

Hello,

I see users stating that above 6 ft is ideal. However, I have found research studies that conclude that a height of 5'11 is the most preferred male height by majority of the women.

One example of such a research study is the following:

View attachment 395813

View attachment 395814

The research study concludes that on average, the tallest height of a man a woman would want to date is 75.3" (6'3.3"), while the shortest is 68.9" (5'8.9"). It also concludes that 5'11.3" is the ideal male height preferred by women.

Does anyone disagree that 5'11 is the ideal male height? If so, could you provide a research study that supports your opinion?

The reason I'd like to discuss this is I've discovered that it's possible to add 6 inches to our own height, without surgery. So, if a man is 5'8" tall, and assuming that 5'11" is the ideal height, then that man would only need to add 3 out of those 6 inches to reach 5'11", which would maximize that man's attractiveness gained from height.

I may discuss the method I discovered that can add 6 inches to our own height, in this thread or in a new one.

I'd like to have a serious discussion about this, so please be respectful of other people's opinion and refrain from joking or presenting memes.

I look forward to hearing your opinions :)

I am 5’11
I would say ideal height is 7 foot 4

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall