How to add 5 inches to the appearance of your own height without surgery or drugs

far336

far336

Bronze
To begin, we’ll first address how height was measured. The following website discusses how to do so: https://www.wikihow.com/Measure-Your-Height-by-Yourself
The method # used will be Method 1.

Base height: Using the above method, with no socks and shoes, I measured my height to be 177.6 cm (5’10”)

Height increase #1, wear socks and regular shoes: After putting on socks and regular shoes, the height measured was 180.3 cm (5’11). This is an added height of 2.7 cm

Height increase #2, add 3 inch sole lifts:

After adding 3 inch sole lifts to the shoes, the height measured was 187.4 cm (6’1.78”). This is an added height of 7.1 cm.

Height increase #3, back brush your hair, like so:

After styling it as shown above and using #1 and #2, height measured from the top of the hair was 190.7 cm (6’3.08”). This is an added height of 3.3 cm.

Total perceived height gained: 2.7 + 7.1 + 3.3 = 13.1 cm (5.15 inches)

There is a problem with height increase #2. If you’re looking for a long term relationship, then at some point, your woman is going to figure out that you’re using sole lifts and may dump you because of it. However, if you’re looking for a short term fling, then this is not a problem, because you can just keep your shoes on while she’s at your place and remove them just before hopping on the bed with her, so she won’t notice if you’re lying down with her. You can also do it in the car, where there is no need to remove shoes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, I'mme, BadaBing and 6 others
There is a problem with height increase #2. If you’re looking for a long term relationship, then at some point, your woman is going to figure out that you’re using sole lifts and may dump you because of it. However, if you’re looking for a short term fling, then this is not a problem, because you can just keep your shoes on while she’s at your place and remove them just before hopping on the bed with her, so she won’t notice if you’re lying down with her. You can also do it in the car, where there is no need to remove shoes.
thats why you don't wear lifts more than 2 inches.
Also the hair styling you mentioned will not work because your eye level stays the same.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Jones, MentalistKebab and 8 others
never wear more than 2 inch lifts

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
To begin, we’ll first address how height was measured. The following website discusses how to do so: https://www.wikihow.com/Measure-Your-Height-by-Yourself

Base height: Using the above method, with no socks and shoes, I measured my height to be 177.6 cm (5’10”)

Height increase #1, wear socks and regular shoes: After putting on socks and regular shoes, the height measured was 180.3 cm (5’11). This is an added height of 2.7 cm

View attachment 396056
After adding 3 inch sole lifts to the shoes, the height measured was 187.4 cm (6’1.78”). This is an added height of 7.1 cm.

View attachment 396059
After styling it as shown above and using #1 and #2, height measured from the top of the hair was 190.7 cm (6’3.08”). This is an added height of 3.3 cm.

You can get lifts but you need shoes that'll fit in them though.

This. Pushing it can be 3 though. Again shoe size to accommodate it though.

Brushing your hair is cope, the height that truly matters is the eye height between the person you're talking to so you can assert dominance, so hair height is basically irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
@draco @Ioan look this guy did what I was too lazy to do. You only need to buy some boots and the lifts won't be noticeable, you try them in the store and when u like the result of how it looks then that's the one for you.

I think this is only doable of you're not fat or else i think ur legs might look off lol but idk it's just my especulation.
It's too addicting
@the next o'pry

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 4645 and draco
To: @DutchPrettyBoy @goat2x @Littleboy

Why do you say not to wear more than 2 inch lifts? Is it because it's too uncomfortable?

To: @DutchPrettyBoy and @peepei

You both bring up good points. I did find sources online stating that hair is not included when measuring height. But, is there somewhere online that mentions hair does not impact perceived height?

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
long hair on top makes u look taller definitely

but it also makes ur face look more narrow

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Most lift you can wear is 2 inches, I think 1 is ideal because if you wear 2 inches when you take girl to your place you'll be 3(1 inch from shoe itself) inches shorter when you take your shoes off

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie

Why do you say not to wear more than 2 inch lifts? Is it because it's too uncomfortable?

You both bring up good points. I did find sources online stating that hair is not included when measuring height. But, is there somewhere online that mentions hair does not impact perceived height?
It will be really obvious for some people. and what you said, if you get in a LTR then you're just fucked because she will defenitely notice a 3 inch difference. my gf thought i had grown when i wore 1 inch ones. luckily she wears air force so she gets 3cm from the shoe herself.
For the hair, maybe from a distance people will perceive you a little bit taller, but from close people look you in the eye. so lets say im 6'2 with hair and another guy is bald and 6'2 he will seem taller by illusion because his eyes are higher.

Last edited:

many reasons
1. If u go out with ur friends they will 100% notice that u are suddenly 2 inches taller then before and they wil call u out
2. proportions will look bad
3. if u bring a girl home and suddenly you are shorter she might reject you lmao

To: @DutchPrettyBoy
"It will be really obvious for some people. "

You're right, it will be obvious to some people. But, the goal is to increase the chances of getting laid. Would you agree that what others think will not have an impact on that?

"For the hair, maybe from a distance people will perceive you a little bit taller, but from close people look you in the eye. so lets say im 6'2 with hair and another guy is bald and 6'2 he will seem taller by illusion because his eyes are higher."

That's good reasoning. However, I don't know for sure if hair does have an impact on perceived height. I'd need to look at some sort of experiment to confirm this.

To: @goat2x
"1. If u go out with ur friends they will 100% notice that u are suddenly 2 inches taller then before and they wil call u out "
You're right, your friends will notice and call you out. But, I usually cold approach alone with no friends accompanying me, and they're also not there when I bring the girl somewhere private to have sex, so you won't have to worry about your friends being present to call you out on it. Do you think this is still a problem?

"2. proportions will look bad"
Can you elaborate on this?

"3. if u bring a girl home and suddenly you are shorter she might reject you lmao"
Agreed, you'll be found out if you do it so openly. There are two strategies that I've used to fix this. You bring her to your car (or her car) and have sex in the car, so you won't have to remove your shoes in your car. The other way to do is to bring her to your place, keep your shoes on, and when you're about to hop on the bed with her, remove the shoes.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, MentalistKebab and DutchPrettyBoy

You're right, it will be obvious to some people. But, the goal is to increase the chances of getting laid. Would you agree that what others think will not have an impact on that?

"For the hair, maybe from a distance people will perceive you a little bit taller, but from close people look you in the eye. so lets say im 6'2 with hair and another guy is bald and 6'2 he will seem taller by illusion because his eyes are higher."

That's good reasoning. However, I don't know for sure if hair does have an impact on perceived height. I'd need to look at some sort of experiment to confirm this.

"1. If u go out with ur friends they will 100% notice that u are suddenly 2 inches taller then before and they wil call u out "
You're right, your friends will notice and call you out. But, I usually cold approach alone with no friends accompanying me, and they're also not there when I bring the girl somewhere private to have sex, so you won't have to worry about your friends being present to call you out on it. Do you think this is still a problem?

"3. if u bring a girl home and suddenly you are shorter she might reject you lmao"
Agreed, you'll be found out if you do it so openly. There are two strategies that I've used to fix this. You bring her to your car (or her car) and have sex in the car, so you won't have to remove your shoes in your car. The other way to do is to bring her to your place, keep your shoes on, and when you're about to hop on the bed with her, remove the shoes.
1.i dont think its a problem with picking up girls
its just emberassing infront of friends
2. if ur 5"10 your legs arm torso wont look like the same lenght as a 6'1 mans thats the biggest negative
3. is it really worth it if u have to do all of this shit?
i would just rather get LL if i would be that insecure

i don't know for sure, but if other people would notice you walking weird or just your weird proportions why wouldn't the girls you want notice?

"its just emberassing infront of friends"
Yes, it would be embarrassing. But, why wear them when you're with friends?

"2. if ur 5"10 your legs arm torso wont look like the same lenght as a 6'1 mans thats the biggest negative"
That's true, but then we'd have to look at the cost of losing attractiveness due to bad proportions compared to the benefit of gaining attraction due to increasing height by 3 inches. It would be very difficult to determine if the net benefit would be positive, so this is a topic have no opinion about.

"3. is it really worth it if u have to do all of this shit?"
If you think it's a pain to do this, then it's not worth doing. It hasn't been an inconvenience for me, so I see no issue.

"i don't know for sure, but if other people would notice you walking weird or just your weird proportions why wouldn't the girls you want notice?"
I haven't noticed myself walking weird in them, so I can't relate to this.

About weird proportions, I addressed this in this post, in my response to goat2x, second quotation.

"its just emberassing infront of friends"
Yes, it would be embarrassing. But, why wear them when you're with friends?

"2. if ur 5"10 your legs arm torso wont look like the same lenght as a 6'1 mans thats the biggest negative"
That's true, but then we'd have to look at the cost of losing attractiveness due to bad proportions compared to the benefit of gaining attraction due to increasing height by 3 inches. It would be very difficult to determine if the net benefit would be positive, so this is a topic have no opinion about.

"3. is it really worth it if u have to do all of this shit?"
If you think it's a pain to do this, then it's not worth doing. It hasn't been an inconvenience for me, so I see no issue.

"i don't know for sure, but if other people would notice you walking weird or just your weird proportions why wouldn't the girls you want notice?"
I haven't noticed myself walking weird in them, so I can't relate to this.

About weird proportions, I addressed this in this post, in my response to goat2x, second quotation.

is tall but looks weird because of his t-rex arms

The man in the image does look strange from far away, but your girl will be much closer to you as she'll be walking/standing/sitting close to you. If she's much closer, I don't know if she would notice T-rex arms.

Just wear heels

• JFL
Reactions: far336
@draco @Ioan look this guy did what I was too lazy to do. You only need to buy some boots and the lifts won't be noticeable, you try them in the store and when u like the result of how it looks then that's the one for you.

I think this is only doable of you're not fat or else i think ur legs might look off lol but idk it's just my especulation.

It's too addicting
@the next o'pry

Damn ok, I already am bootmaxxing but do you think lifts are still not noticeable above 2 inches? And what size are you using?

Damn ok, I already am bootmaxxing but do you think lifts are still not noticeable above 2 inches? And what size are you using?
1 size bigger than my real one.

I personally have had people compliment my height, which means it's not visually noticeable the way I do it, but if you have close people then of course they'll notice right away you're taller and realize it's ur shoes lol. You just don't grow overnight.

Proportions are not off jfl. Long legs is quite aesthetic but yeah if you ltr you'll be fucked.

Reminder that me and amnesia do this in places where none has known us before and still are on egg heels trying not to be discovered.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 4645
what the fuck is this

View attachment 396056

View attachment 396059

This whole thread is cope

Don't lifts look retarded? Isn't it obvious you're wearing them? And won't it make u lean forward like an idiot and fuck up your balance??

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Don't lifts look retarded? Isn't it obvious you're wearing them? And won't it make u lean forward like an idiot and fuck up your balance??
yeah tbh just wear some Air forces and your good but if ur still not satsified maybe add 0.5/1 inch lift max. AF1 is already 3cm of height + lifts = 4/5cm. Or you can just wear some combat boots which look aesthetic af.

Attachments

• 1b198b9cf84c15b2f2b4ce134e956451.jpg
    1b198b9cf84c15b2f2b4ce134e956451.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 14
  • 9-1.jpg
    9-1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
yeah tbh just wear some Air forces and your good but if ur still not satsified maybe add 0.5/1 inch lift max. AF1 is already 3cm of height + lifts = 4/5cm. Or you can just wear some combat boots
air max gives 3.1 cm airforce gives 3.0
i wear nazi boots gives me a good boost tbhngl

it everyone starts wearing lifts including Girls wearing those giant fila dinostompers then lifts will become useless

This "just wear 3inch lifts bro" theory (except hairstyle) might be legit if its for ONS's with stranger girls.
You can also add 3-4 inch in Tinder without worrying.
But you still need a good face.

Do you think its possible to perma cheat life with 1 inch lifts?

• +1
Lifts 2"+ are fine if your goal is to be taller in public when not around any friends or family but it will be VERY noticeable when you take them off.

As you said, not sustainable if you plan on fucking a girl more than once.

I personally wear half inch lifts which totals a 2" height gain when paired with my trainers or boots. Comfortable height boost but subtle enough to never be called out for frauding.

• +1