william2605

william2605

Mistral
020442FE DFC2 423B A85A 79B5A9EAD986

kys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I don't know what mean this

it means adding more features that are considered attractive doesn't necessarily make a person more attractive.

facial neutrality is more important than being outstanding, halos add less to your face than failos take away from it, the guy thinking he's going to ascend with cheek and jaw implants is better off fixing the features he deems less important rather than making his jaw extraordinary.

all the top models only have one or two features that halo them and one that failos them, on a mostly neutral canvas.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, jflsnowdzz and Interested
it means adding more features that are considered attractive doesn't necessarily make a person more attractive.

facial neutrality is more important than being outstanding, halos add less to your face than failos take away from it, the guy thinking he's going to ascend with cheek and jaw implants is better off fixing the features he deems less important rather than making his jaw extraordinary.

all the top models only have one or two features that halo them and one that failos them, on a mostly neutral canvas.
The explanation says the contours need be shaped = top tier not neutral

Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
The explanation says the contours need be shaped = top tier not neutral
proper development is top tier, neutrality is not a bad thing, if all your features were highly developed you'd look like a neanderthal.

proper development is top tier, neutrality is not a bad thing, if all your features were highly developed you'd look like a neanderthal.
In this explanation the dude says chico has all top tier not neutral ,read better
Proportions
Symmetry
Contours (square jaw )
Forward growth
That’s makes chico harmonious

In this explanation the dude says chico has all top tier not neutral ,read better
you're the one asking what it means, not me, maybe read it better.

neutral development is top tier, humans are supposed to be symmetrical and proportionate, like all other animals on the planet.

Last edited:

Most high iq post on this forum

• +1
Reactions: zenflix
The passage is asking you to learn comprehension more clearly you ESL monkey

How explain Harmony? Is the chico harmony godly because of jaw or eye area? Some one explain in PSL so understand?

neutral development is top tier, humans are supposed to be symmetrical and proportionate, like all other animals on the planet.
Chico has square jaw and chin is a neutral development?

B9279F69 F927 423E A0F3 104D33B6313D

I never seen this contours on ppl in street
“neutral”

yes, you ever seen a hunter gatherer?

most people on the streets are recessed.
I am trying to say,
chico has square jaw
sharp cheekbones
square chin
chiseled bone structure etc
Are you telling me it's a neutral development?
You missing the point of explanation