What mogger soap brands are there? Preferably to increase tan and lessen irritation, eco-friendly etc..

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
Coming from someone who took the shower advice from Mens Health.

Is vegetable oils a no? Lush can fuck off.

You don't really need to use soap so often especially when bathing. It's a recent invention that was pushed so hard it became the norm due to "getting rid of bacteria", yet nobody used soap for body self-cleaning like that some centuries ago. Some soap brands may even contain endocrine disruptors (or even substances that act like estrogen) which are pretty bad for your body and skin

You don't really need to use soap so often especially when bathing. It's a recent invention that was pushed so hard it became the norm due to "getting rid of bacteria", yet nobody used soap for body self-cleaning like that some centuries ago. Some soap brands may even contain endocrine disruptors (or even substances that act like estrogen) which are pretty bad for your body and skin
So what are the good ones? Just lol at me 'bathing', I've got enough to get through in the shower that I'm trying to get out.

Coming from someone who took the shower advice from Mens Health.

Is vegetable oils a no? Lush can fuck off.
tallow soap
and shower filter

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar and infini
So what are the good ones? Just lol at me 'bathing', I've got enough to get through in the shower that I'm trying to get out.
If you want to use it more natural ones are better, tallow is pretty good as polish said

• +1
Reactions: polishcel and infini
IMG 9649
We use this in the village. @ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: coispet and infini
Dont use soap. Get a good scented bodywash. Had me sniffing myself for hours when i first did

Could Tallow tanmaxx? Or do those black african ones do the trick?

Thx for the input so far.
I'm not sure if it would affect tan that much. Like if you're aiming to get a natural soap it shouldn't affect your skin so much to the point of changing it like that, would need to have more ingredients in it for that I'd guess

Dont use soap. Get a good scented bodywash. Had me sniffing myself for hours when i first did
Positive smells lasting after applying is cope so far. Sadly as humans we're wired to have shit smells prolong us unless it's a persistent burning.

I'm not sure if it would affect tan that much. Like if you're aiming to get a natural soap it shouldn't affect your skin so much to the point of changing it like that, would need to have more ingredients in it for that I'd guess
There's that Koji soap that's branded however for doing the opposite for curries tho.

So? Does that mean I'm supposed to alkalinemaxx my soap?
So that would mean natural ones would probably not interfer with your skin like that, using soap to "tanmaxx" is a pretty weirder approach here jfl

So that would mean natural ones would probably not interfer with your skin like that, using soap to "tanmaxx" is a pretty weirder approach here jfl
Not really when the opposite seems to be a basic and you have things like lycopene and beta-carotene floating around.