What my surgery plan should be?

stfu u know shit about jaw surgery

This is similar case
oh you know so much about jaw surgery u talking about lefort 1 high cut with downward graft and cw rotation as ''BIMAX'' JFLLL,
BImaxilary surgery involves bsso DUMBASS. he doesnt need to get his mandible cut and i doubt he needs to undergo one of the most brutal jaw surgeries just to have a longer midface and even more scleral show. keep coping with ur muh orthognatic side profile while true CHAD has bimaxilary and chin PROTRUSION

oh you know so much about jaw surgery u talking about lefort 1 high cut with downward graft and cw rotation as ''BIMAX'' JFLLL,
BImaxilary surgery involves bsso DUMBASS. he doesnt need to get his mandible cut and i doubt he needs to undergo one of the most brutal jaw surgeries just to have a longer midface and even more scleral show. keep coping with ur muh orthognatic side profile while true CHAD has bimaxilary and chin PROTRUSION
You fucking idiot with CW the mandibule is setback from pogonion, if you do BSSO 2mm forward and you do CW , then the distance between hyoid and pogonion is reduced so it's like 0mm forward growth even with BSSO

BSSO is just to adjust occlusal plane with maxilla

You fucking idiot with CW the mandibule is setback from pogonion, if you do BSSO 2mm forward and you do CW , then the distance between hyoid and pogonion is reduced so it's like 0mm forward growth even with BSSO

why would u want normal fag oclusal plane instead of chad parallel to the ground oclusal plane? i just cant understand looksminig urself

my face Is a disaster:

mouth: recessed, deep bite

nose: tip too big

eyes: wtf they are atrocious.

but i dont know what to do first. once someone told me i should go for the jaw first because is the base, but the it will end for being +10k spent for a minimal change and of course i dont wanna go for every little surgery out there. what to do first? if i go for eyes (decompression + implants or whatever it will be) the implants then could move if i decide to fix my jaw?

Slim down. That surgery to make eyes slimmer and less round. And possibly jaw filler or implant for a more squared look. Nose is fine and overall in the 3rd pic you look htn. The other look a bit scary cuz too pale and eyes wide open. So yeah a tan would also be good. But not a bad looking dude my man

why would u want normal fag oclusal plane instead of chad parallel to the ground oclusal plane? i just cant understand looksminig urself
He got NEGATIVE occlusal plane, u want occlusale plane to be 4 degree, 0 degree is OK but he clearly is 3-5 degree negative

With cw rotation you shorten the Midface afaik. Not by a lot but it’s not getting longer. Or?

Attachments

• 8B664E4C-EB40-4BBA-B079-3364990CE2DC.jpeg
    8B664E4C-EB40-4BBA-B079-3364990CE2DC.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 25
He got NEGATIVE occlusal plane, u want occlusale plane to be 4 degree, 0 degree is OK but he clearly is 3-5 degree negative
dont agree, i think he got 0 degree with big masseters and a clear DEEP bite followed by small lower lip. we should see a ct scan to know for sure. but i really dont think his oclusal plane is negative

it get longer like this dude
With dowmgrafts yeah. But if you only ccw it should become shorter. Or atleast equal out the advancement. But Without downgrafts it shouldn’t become longer

With dowmgrafts yeah. But if you only ccw it should become shorter. Or atleast equal out the advancement. But Without downgrafts it shouldn’t become longer
Its all about occlusal plane:

-If your occlusale plane is negative then u need CW , negative occlusale plane mean short face, more precisely short lower third

To increase lower third heught you downgraft the maxilla and adjust the position of mandibule go get desired occlusale plane

-If your occlusale plane is positive then u want it to be near 0, cuz near that value your mandibule is parallele to the ground and so take more soft tissue in sagital space

For example ur 15 degree occlusale plane, u do 10 degree CCW, the 4-8 degree occlusale plane is good range

Yes CCW shorten lower third cuz of rotation

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Its all about occlusal plane:

-If your occlusale plane is negative then u need CW , negative occlusale plane mean short face, more precisely short lower third

To increase lower third heught you downgraft the maxilla and adjust the position of mandibule go get desired occlusale plane

-If your occlusale plane is positive then u want it to be near 0, cuz near that value your mandibule is parallele to the ground and so take more soft tissue in sagital space

For example ur 15 degree occlusale plane, u do 10 degree CCW, the 4-8 degree occlusale plane is good range

Yes CCW shorten lower third cuz of rotation
Lower third ? I was talking about the midface

Lower third ? I was talking about the midface
Yes but CCW doesnt decrease midface its just and illusion

Also for CW if your philtrum is 2cm, it will not became 2.5cm if you do 5mm downgraft, it just that the inclinasion change and give it like its little longer

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Yes but CCW doesnt decrease midface its just and illusion

Also for CW if your philtrum is 2cm, it will not became 2.5cm if you do 5mm downgraft, it just that the inclinasion change and give it like its little longer
So bimax doesn’t increase Midface length either right ? It just stays as it is ?

View attachment 1195987View attachment 1195989
this would be:
lower lip fat transfer (also labiomental fold) or fillers
riniplasty for nose tip and 1,5mm each side redution in width
lower eyelid retraction and upper eyelid fat transfer or fillers
that and skincare (u look dead) + tanning + neckmaxxing + style to difuse ur extreme dark triad looks = low tier chad

also all guys above talking about bimax are ignorant cucks, u dont need bsso lmao tf
Thank you bro. Do you think that my eyes cant be improved better, still in a realistic way?

I have not those zygos tho, im afraid my ascension wont be that good
Ok but it was just and advice to ascend, otherwise even without jaw surgery u still look good

U can benefit from CW but if u don't want its ok

Also your mentalcel with BDD, u say ur face is disaster, you are more gl than most people on this forum and even irl

exactly, he already have forward growth, just his occlusal plane is negative he need like 4-10 degree CW to increase lower third height slightly and it will fix his philtrum and overall add him PSL
isnt concave philtrum ideal? I thought philtrum fullness was a looksmin :unsure:

Ok but it was just and advice to ascend, otherwise even without jaw surgery u still look good

U can benefit from CW but if u don't want its ok

Also your mentalcel with BDD, u say ur face is disaster, you are more gl than most people on this forum and even irl
No bdd dude.
I know im not deformed, but im not gl enough either.
And in my country is everything, also in some italian redpill forum the users voted me as average or below (big nose, midface of a horse, etc.)

Also in some pics i am really subhuman, i think i have linked you one

No bdd dude.
I know im not deformed, but im not gl enough either.
And in my country is everything, also in some italian redpill forum the users voted me as average or below (big nose, midface of a horse, etc.)

Also in some pics i am really subhuman, i think i have linked you one
Ok i see its because ur from Italia, italian are known to be Gl, but you come to France bro u will see u are better looking to lot of people

Ok i see its because ur from Italia, italian are known to be Gl, but you come to France bro u will see u are better looking to lot of people
Yeah but if the standards will get higher even out of italy, im just fucked.

I need to ascend. It is not that i wont like to fix my maxilla btw, it Is just that i think fixing my eyes before, would do the greater improvement.
If i can actually fix it.

I will call pagnoni, and lets see if he can bring me out of this hell

Yeah but if the standards will get higher even out of italy, im just fucked.

I need to ascend. It is not that i wont like to fix my maxilla btw, it Is just that i think fixing my eyes before, would do the greater improvement.
If i can actually fix it.

I will call pagnoni, and lets see if he can bring me out of this hell
Yes you are in italy u have great surgeon , contact:
Raffaini
Ramieri

Yes you are in italy u have great surgeon , contact:
Raffaini
Ramieri
Why not pagnoni? I knew he was great for eye area