What negative effects would I get from inhibiting DHT at 22 years old?

materialistic

materialistic

Professional incel
Since DHT is a sex hormone, would inhibiting it affect negatively sex performance, libido, muscle gains, etc? I'm considering taking Saw Palmetto for hairloss btw.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugraSA and Deleted member 20704
Nah, of course not.

It's just there in the body, a paracrine hormone, for absolutely no reason. Just completely nuke it and keep it that way forever, bro.

Also, that sack hanging down there is useless too, just a hindrance

Might as well get rid of that too since it won't do you any good anyways. No dick needed either, just buy a 10 inch BBC dildo for ur girl too.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Elvisandreaa, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Nah, of course not.

It's just there in the body, a paracrine hormone, for absolutely no reason. Just completely nuke it and keep it that way forever, bro.

Also, that sack hanging down there is useless too, just a hindrance

Might as well get rid of that too since it won't do you any good anyways.
My hair is fucking falling.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 20704
Too much pussy from NW0 is one of the main sides from Dut. Nuke that shit to the ground it’s a hairless hormone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: babouchelelouche, SubhumanCurrycel, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
1% of fin users report any side effect. In case you have any just cut the dose in half

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20704 and Deleted member 2268
I won't cry for you, when you're gone, I will still be prettyboy nw0.5

1% of fin users report any side effect. In case you have any just cut the dose in half
Those 1% are delusional and mentally ill. Sides from 5ar inhibitors aren’t real

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
it helps produce progesterone and a brain hormone

when u block it, u lose brain chemistry

hence why you see very questionable fin/dut users

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and materialistic
Too much pussy from NW0 is one of the main sides from Dut. Nuke that shit to the ground it’s a hairless hormone

Niggas out here really believing that being NW0 is the key to getting pussy, for reallz -- & that DHT is simply ONLY a hairloss hormone, jfl

Why not remove your balls since you're permablasting roids too theory, you don't need that useless sack and nuts in there either, bro (y)

Niggas out here really believing that being NW0 is the key to getting pussy, for reallz.

Why not remove your balls since you're permablasting roids too theroy, you don't need that useless sack and nuts in there either, bro
How to cope, bro, I don't have enough bones to become bald.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
Niggas out here really believing that being NW0 is the key to getting pussy, for reallz -- and that DHT is simply ONLY a hairless hormone, jfl

Why not remove your balls since you're permablasting roids too theroy, you don't need that useless sack and nuts in there either, bro
You are mentally ill man. Adding to ignore list

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: babouchelelouche, szolliontaraelis, optimisticzoomer and 8 others
It’s way higher, everyone I know who’s on it had sides, they’re temporary but evident.
Absolutely worth it though.
The sides fade after 1-3 months.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
It’s way higher, everyone I know who’s on it had sides, they’re temporary but evident.
Sides are not real they’re imaginary

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 20704
I’ve never had sides even using Dut Fin and Ru together

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter

That’s only true for Dut

Since DHT is a sex hormone, would inhibiting it affect negatively sex performance, libido, muscle gains, etc? I'm considering taking Saw Palmetto for hairloss btw.
DHT is an important hormone for secondary male characteristics, nuking it for the sake of trying to avoid something like norwooding is inconsequent imo... Me for example: I am somewhat hairy (legs, hands and stomach) but I have almost zero facial hair...

We have different receptors as well as sensibility to DHT, in my case it gave me deep voice, big and thick dick, body hair but no beard...

Don't nuke it, mainly at that age... You will regret that later.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22253
start with topical fin if you want but you are fully developed it basically doesn't even matter. I'm considering fin at 18 you high inhib cuck lol

start with topical fin if you want but you are fully developed it basically doesn't even matter. I'm considering fin at 18 you high inhib cuck lol
Humans are young adults until 35, adults from 35 to 65 and elders from 65 and beyond... He's still a kid, I am too and so are you... Don't do it, gee.

Humans are young adults until 35, adults from 35 to 65 and elders from 65 and beyond... He's still a kid, I am too and so are you... Don't do it, gee.
not even a looksmaxxing forum at this point. Most NORMIES are looksmaxxing more than you. Finasteride is safe and the only negative side effect for 99% of people is not starting it soon enough which means they have to cope with stronger shit

• +1
Just let it go bro it’s just hair :soy:

What did they report as sides? I had a minor side last year but it faded when i cut the dose in half. I'm ramping it up again though

Hair >> brain

• +1
not even a looksmaxxing forum at this point. Most NORMIES are looksmaxxing more than you. Finasteride is safe and the only negative side effect for 99% of people is not starting it soon enough which means they have to cope with stronger shit
Only side effect is not starting Dut

DHT is largely used for puberty and sexual development. If you believe you are fully developed (Google "tanner stage V") than you don't really need it anymore.

Inhibiting DHT can cause erectile dysfunction and lower libido. All DHT is created from testosterone through the enzyme 5-a reductase so stopping DHT will cause a proportional rise in testosterone. For some people this INCREASES libido. DHT is not particularly useful in gaining muscle, it will probably help you if anything.

Don't bother with herbal supplements they are inferior to ACTUAL medicine. Go find a Dr for Finasteride.

where shouidl I buy ru

That's a very funny equation.

Get on 0.5 mg Dut and 50 mg RU daily
why don't you just take a higher dose of DUT instead of taking dut and RU ?
people on tressless take even 2.5mg-5mg of dut/day
Inhibiting DHT can cause erectile dysfunction and lower libido. All DHT is created from testosterone through the enzyme 5-a reductase so stopping DHT will cause a proportional rise in testosterone. For some people this INCREASES libido.
yeah but for some people > > rise in testosterone leads to more estrogen production > > gyno and ED
DHT is not particularly useful in gaining muscle

then why are there DHT derivative steroids ?
The-Anabolic-Steroid-Family-Tree-Derek-from-MorePlatesMoreDates.com_-scaled.jpg

Just shave it bro

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
well if you're gonna take the tranny pill 22 is kind of the best time to do it

like your dht production
Fair, I probably have low DHT, but taking finasteride is pretty stupid at any age under 25. And couldn't you just supplement with progesterone to make up for it being blocked?

Fair, I probably have low DHT, but taking finasteride is pretty stupid at any age under 25. And couldn't you just supplement with progesterone to make up for it being blocked?
cant maintain prog without dht my nigga

yeah but for some people > > rise in testosterone leads to more estrogen production > > gyno and ED
Thats a fair point. I didn't mention it just cause its not a direct effect of dht inhibition. Still an important consideration if you are gyno prone.
then why are there DHT derivative steroids ?
The-Anabolic-Steroid-Family-Tree-Derek-from-MorePlatesMoreDates.com_-scaled.jpg
Some people are born without the ability to make DHT. These people have the same level if not more musculature than brothers or cousins. All these men below are related. The two on the left dont have the ability to make DHT - they are pseudohermaphrodites.

They don't seem any less muscular than the one with normal DHT.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
They don't seem any less muscular than the one with normal DHT.
exactly , so testosterone is the one needed for muscles, not DHT
then why did scientists make DHT analog steroids in the first place , if they knew its useless (not arguing with you , but I have had this doubt for a long time now)