What % of your Tinder matches message first?

What % of your Tinder matches message first?

• N/A - I don't get any matches

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • <5%

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • 5-10%

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • >10-15%

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • >15-20%

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • >20%+

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

AGI by 2025
I've had like 75 matches total (including the 15 or so that have unmatched me after matching). Only 2 have ever messaged first (a femcel tier 3/10 that I matched with by accident) and a 5/10 regular becky that unmatched me before I even had the chance to reply (what's up with that?).

This is after a month btw :feelswhy: with Tinder platinum in a big city. I haven't swiped much though tbh. I assumed 10-20% would message first, but it seems to barely happen.

I just wanted a situation like @Over where a girl was genuinely interested and hit me up first. All the matches I message blank me after 1 or 2 messages. I don't write any stupid crap... just "hi", "what's up?" and tried a few Tinder openers from a YT video. There's just too many hoops for a normie to jump through: 1) match 2) jester-maxx on Tinder for a few messages 3) move over to snap/whatsapp/insta 4) escalate to date 5) don't get flaked on date 6) get laid / get gf / 2nd date or whatever.

It's impossible for the average male to get anything from online dating in 2021. It's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Chadeep and Beetlejuice
I’m ugly and left to die in a furnace

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, EverythingMattersCel and isis_Bleach
tinder in Australia is shit man

either get trannies or landwhales popping up and all of the decent looking accounts are pretty much inactive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, thereallegend, Chadeep and 3 others
hardly any girls message first and if they do they expect you to carry conversation anywayy

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and EverythingMattersCel
I made a fake account with a good looking guy once.
Like 75 matches and less than 5 messages,which means less than 5% :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Chadeep, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Dunno but probably less than 20%.

I clicked 5-10% instinctively but I’m looking through my tinder screenshots from when I was 15 and it says I had 12 matches with 4 messages (I never messaged first) so thats about 33%.

More accurately tho is my Yubo and if I had to guess probably about 15-20% of people message me first and I message first about 10% of people so thats like 70% of people that I will never message or be messaged from.

That checks out cause I have chats with 226 ppl (I counted them all) and 721 friends.

hardly any girls message first and if they do they expect you to carry conversation anywayy
Not really. Girls who messaged me first carried convo when I didn’t know what to type.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and Over
I made a fake account with a good looking guy once.
Like 75 matches and less than 5 messages,which means less than 5% :forcedsmile:
I made a chadfish who had a 5% match rate

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
I've had like 75 matches total (including the 15 or so that have unmatched me after matching). Only 2 have ever messaged first (a femcel tier 3/10 that I matched with by accident) and a 5/10 regular becky that unmatched me before I even had the chance to reply (what's up with that?).

This is after a month btw :feelswhy: with Tinder platinum in a big city. I haven't swiped much though tbh. I assumed 10-20% would message first, but it seems to barely happen.

I just wanted a situation like @Over where a girl was genuinely interested and hit me up first. All the matches I message blank me after 1 or 2 messages. I don't write any stupid crap... just "hi", "what's up?" and tried a few Tinder openers from a YT video. There's just too many hoops for a normie to jump through: 1) match 2) jester-maxx on Tinder for a few messages 3) move over to snap/whatsapp/insta 4) escalate to date 5) don't get flaked on date 6) get laid / get gf / 2nd date or whatever.

It's impossible for the average male to get anything from online dating in 2021. It's over.
Most girls do not message first - even Chads don't get a lot of first messages. I've done experiments with A LOT of chads - including amnesia, salludon, tyler maher and co. Gigachads like Maher will have at most 5 - 10% message first, the rest are usually 5% or lower.

JFL boyos...

A girl finally messaged me...

It's over.

@fogdart @MarkCorrigan @Vermilioncore

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, rydofx, Deleted member 6423 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I had a jewish girl message me first the other day she wanted to go the the beach I didn't respond and she unmatched

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel