What oral should I add to my stack to escape skinnyfatceldom? SUPERDROL vs ANADROL vs DBOL vs RAD140. [High IQ gymcels gtfih]

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
Need to put on ~10-20 lbs of muscle ASAP, what would you recommend I add to my Test E 300 mg stack? Currently 6'2 + 67 kg. Will be cruising 300 mg for the next 2 years so I don't need to worry about losing gains coming off.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
@ItsOverCel I know you're a sarms advocate but how about compared to these orals?

how can u be skinny fat at 6'2 and 67kg lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
how can u be skinny fat at 6'2 and 67kg lmaoo
I can curl 20 lb dumbells for 20 reps before feeling like I'm going to pass out jfl, I literally don't ahve muscle

Are you gonna make sure you're eating a lot of food? Because steroids alone won't help. You need steroids+lots of food

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and fjor2096
Oral sex. With me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Pumanator, fjor2096 and 1 other person
to go from skinny fat to skinny what worked fro me it seems like 1500 calories isnt enough i had to eat 800 and under to achieve my body now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Growth Plate
just reduce your junk food stack

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
to go from skinny fat to skinny what worked fro me it seems like 1500 calories isnt enough i had to eat 800 and under to achieve my body now
Did you have hollow cheeks when you were skinny fat? Can you send before/after pics?

Did you have hollow cheeks when you were skinny fat? Can you send before/after pics?
February
284669000 331967482348357 3118589222322150683 n

before and after 9 months of bonesmashing and leanmaxxing '
150 lbs to 120 lbs

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, ifyouwannabemylover, SeiGun and 2 others
just stunt yourself instead of weightlifting and eating at maintenance and probably experiencing a body recomp that would result in a leaner physique theory

Need to put on ~10-20 lbs of muscle ASAP, what would you recommend I add to my Test E 300 mg stack? Currently 6'2 + 67 kg. Will be cruising 300 mg for the next 2 years so I don't need to worry about losing gains coming off.
67kg lmao and your on gear..wtf are you doing

just run a dam strength program and bulk for min 16 weeks
Youll go from 67kg to 75kg easy without gear

just run a dam strength program and bulk for min 16 weeks
Youll go from 67kg to 75kg easy without gear
I just want lean gains no fat no nothing. Water retention and fat would make me kms.

I can curl 20 lb dumbells for 20 reps before feeling like I'm going to pass out jfl, I literally don't ahve muscle
on each arm right? bruh

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
just stunt yourself instead of weightlifting and eating at maintenance and probably experiencing a body recomp that would result in a leaner physique theory
turn every post into a theory theory

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Growth Plate
i rate this post

out of

i like roidmaxxers but unfortunately you are a retard

you already started the test cycle lad?

• JFL
I just want lean gains no fat no nothing. Water retention and fat would make me kms.
Wants no water retention or fat but wants to run orals :unsure::LOL:

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and fjor2096
would rather take steroids then to eat in a caloric surplus and train

• JFL
Isn't anavar extremely good at lean gains?
no disrespect but your kind of ignorant when it comes to peds and i would not actually advice it you dont even know the mynute details about the peds if you build up a good base first maybe you can look into them but right now you are setting up yourself for failur

• +1
no disrespect but your kind of ignorant when it comes to peds and i would not actually advice it you dont even know the mynute details about the peds if you build up a good base first maybe you can look into them but right now you are setting up yourself for failur
hes already running test

may as well go all in while the recepters are fresh innit :lul:

BLASTTT

• JFL
No disrespect taken thats a valid point but at the very least i can say im attempting to educate myself.

hes already running test

BLASTTT
1 g of Tren permablast starting next week>? :lul:

hes already running test

BLASTTT
he realizes hes gonna have to go on trt if he lives like this

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
1 g of Tren permablast starting next week>? :lul:
damn right :ogre:

nah but you could add rad-140 if you really want to. you should be blowing the fuck up on test alone with newbie gains plus first cycle tho

if you arent gaining much then dont waste more compounds until your sleep and diet and training is dailed in

• +1
No disrespect taken thats a valid point but at the very least i can say im attempting to educate myself.
educate yourself fully before you take these things

• +1
I would just do test and anavar if you have the finances for it if not then test 500mg with rad 140

• +1
damn right :ogre:

nah but you could add rad-140 if you really want to. you should be blowing the fuck up on test alone with newbie gains plus first cycle tho

if you arent gaining much then dont waste more compounds until your sleep and diet and training is dailed in
It's just 3rd week and I'm up 6 kg (some fat since I started at 61 kg), I'll reassess after 12 weeks

It's just 3rd week and I'm up 6 kg (some fat since I started at 61 kg), I'll reassess after 12 weeks
7 pounds of water 3 pounds of fat 2 pounds of muscle

mirin waste of compounds

• JFL
7 pounds of water 3 pounds of fat 2 pounds of muscle

mirin waste of compounds
eating like a pig every day and still havent reached a normal weight jfl

• +1
superdol good luck finding a legit one lol, also liver toxic
anadrol is only run for not more than 6 weeks, otherwise you will just be exhausted. I wouldn't advise it for you, it's used to increase strength in a very limited time
dbol a lot of water and acne so your face will become even fatter, also worsening of lipids and liver values
rad-140 - basically no side effects and toxicity, has neuroprotective properties, works very well if used long-term (more than 2 months) in terms of muscle building.Since you are going to inject for a long time, you are good to use SARMs throughout your whole blast without any concerns. But shit finding legit sarms might be a trick, I suppose chemyo and sciencd bio can be trusted
also rad 140 is the only compound among listed that won't make you retain water and make your face fatter

Last edited:
  • +1
superdol good luck finding a legit one lol, also liver toxic
anadrol is only run for not more than 6 weeks, otherwise you will just be exhausted. I wouldn't advise it for you, it's used to increase strength in a very limited time
dbol a lot of water and acne so your face will become even fatter, also worsening of lipids and liver values
rad-140 - basically no side effects and toxicity, has neuroprotective properties, works very well if used long-term (more than 2 months) in terms of muscle building.Since you are going to inject for a long time, you are good to use SARMs throughout your whole blast without any concerns. But shit finding legit sarms might be a trick, I suppose chemyo and sciencd bio can be trusted
also rad 140 is the only compound among listed that won't make you retain water and make your face fatter
rad140 def has sides, youll get some pretty bad suppression(i went from mid 700s testosterone to low 300s) after a 8 week cycle

Even tho ur stupid to take PEDs from looking at your stats id recommend if you were to choose
MK677 (wont cause suppression, you'll gain some strength from the water gain)
400mg of test (You are going to feel like shit after cycle and will probs end up injecting yourself for the rest of your life)

Just train natty until you plateau and adjusting diet/training within reason doesn't give any more gains.