What oral should I add to my stack to escape skinnyfatceldom? SUPERDROL vs ANADROL vs DBOL vs RAD140. [High IQ gymcels gtfih]

and you call it a bad suppression lol? with low shbg you won't even notice it
sorry meant to say this was even after a pct
My t was probs down to low 100s end of cycle
I haven't fully recovered my natural t yet
My shbg is below the lower range and I def felt major suppression..constantly tired, muscle loss, shitty mood etc

sorry meant to say this was even after a pct
My t was probs down to low 100s end of cycle
I haven't fully recovered my natural t yet
how much did it cost for which doses?
where did you buy it from?
what sides did you experience?
what were your E2 levels?

how much did it cost for which doses?
where did you buy it from?
what sides did you experience?
what were your E2 levels?
forgot price, was probs like mid $200s
receptorchem
no sides whilst on it except hair thinning and little bit of roid rage lol
dont remember e2 levels

the doses seem legit actually, though with the Russian rad-140 no one has ever complained on hair thinning/roid rage and the suppression is usually supbar

the doses seem legit actually, though with the Russian rad-140 no one has ever complained on hair thinning/roid rage and the suppression is usually supbar
russian rad140? what is that?
hair thinning was quite obv for me, my eyebrows lost a lot of thickness too was kinda weird but regained that
roid rage wasn't like unnecessary rage or small stuff but when I did rage it was like my head was gonna pop off, I just was super aggressive but the aggressiveness helped with lifts big time

btw my mate also ran it and he had mid 300 t levels and his levels went all the way down to 50(basically shutdown) he was on for 14 weeks though but also at 15mg

btw my mate also ran it and he had mid 300 t levels and his levels went all the way down to 50(basically shutdown) he was on for 14 weeks though but also at 15mg
He's cruising tho so it's fine

just stunt yourself instead of weightlifting and eating at maintenance and probably experiencing a body recomp that would result in a leaner physique theory
oh ok ig ur righti m not into body buidling tbh im just a hard leanmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back