What penis lengthening device should i buy?

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Im currently 5.9 inches (14.986 cm) long BPEL and average girth.

My goal is at least 6.5 (16.51 cm) inches long, ideally 7+ inches (17.78+ cm)

I want something i can wear for several hours of the day while doing other shit. All-day extenders and those vacuum extenders seem nice but is there a difference between the expensive ones and the ones off Ebay?

Also what are the expected 6 month gains if i wear it for 5 hours a day w/ adequate tension.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Im also the only person on this forum with a sub 7 inch cock lol

• JFL
Im also the only person on this forum with a sub 7 inch cock lol

70.8% of this forum has sub-7 dicks.

poll-png.2140999

70.8% of this forum has sub-7 dicks.

poll-png.2140999

nigga 7 inches naturally occuring gotta be less than 1 percent of males let alone males who browse incel forums

• Hmm...
nigga 7 inches naturally occuring gotta be less than 1 percent of males let alone males who browse incel forums

Dolph Lundgren’s estimated BPEL is 7, and his flaccid penis looks small.

7 inches doesn’t look that big. Except when it’s on a ruler in my hand.
Then 7 inches looks huge, and tears well up in my eyes when I look back at my tip that barely crosses the 5" mark.

I want something i can wear for several hours of the day while doing other shit. All-day extenders and those vacuum extenders seem nice but is there a difference between the expensive ones and the ones off Ebay?
Get one of those penis stretchers with rubber bands that you can tie around your neck, and wear under your clothes while you go and do other stuff.
Pro-Male-Penis-Extender-Enlarger-Enhancer-System-Stretcher-Kit-Man-Enhancement-Penis-Pump-Clamping-Kit-Sex.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Get one of those penis stretchers with rubber bands that you can tie around your neck, and wear under your clothes while you go and do other stuff.
Pro-Male-Penis-Extender-Enlarger-Enhancer-System-Stretcher-Kit-Man-Enhancement-Penis-Pump-Clamping-Kit-Sex.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
wont the tension completely disappear or vary if you bend over. i feel like youre limited in your movement

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
maxresdefault.jpg
does this actually work jfl

How often do you bend over in a day?

I don't know...In theory it should.

Idk how often I bend over but even while sitting the tension would be off I feel like. Also I did some further research and it turns out penimaster pro is the best for length gains.

does this actually work jfl

That specific one isn't as effective as penimaster pro or equivalent but it would still deliver gains. With the proper extender and with enough time under tension, the expected gains are around 1-1.5 inches the first year, then it tapers off (just like newbie gains in the gym) once you gain that first 1/1.5 inch(es).

Idk how often I bend over but even while sitting the tension would be off I feel like. Also I did some further research and it turns out penimaster pro is the best for length gains.
You can adjust those rubber bands when sitting.
How do you walk around with a penimaster?

Thats what I have, very comfortable, I've gained about 0.5 in length over 3 months. For girth youll need a pump or clamping. Check out BD-Peak male physique on youtube.
WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT BUY A NOOSE EXTENDER

• Love it
Reactions: Oxygen
i'll never understand yall niggas caring so much bout dick size if u aint got a big dick u aint got one dude u wont gt one from weird ass fucking extension things. just focus on ur face no woman will leave u just cause u got an average dick if ur face is good.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25323 and Oxygen
and i do got 7.5 inches but my point still stands dud

• JFL
Reactions: Oxygen