Jfl at sweets and toilet paper
The sweets rack was completely empty in the supermarket I work at

Its over for these deluded normies

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and stuckneworleans
avg normie is low iq braintard

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
What is the meme about the toilet paper even about?

Toilet paper
Sweets
Fizzy drinks
Pasta
Washing up liquid
Lentils
Oil
Atta (flour)
Rice

These are the main ones jfl
You dont need toilet paper ancestors washed themselves its called wudhu faggots

Jfl at sweets and toilet paper
The sweets rack was completely empty in the supermarket I work at

Its over for these deluded normies
whudu?
nibba u muslim or what

• JFL
Reactions: Elias
I need hair

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
>atta
You Indian son? Which state? Panic buyjng is largely absent where I'm at right now.

Anyway, nothing wrong with buying rice, lentils, and pasta. They all last forever if stored in an airtight container or mylar bags.

I'm surprised normies aren't buying instant noodles and UHT milk though. UHT milk lasts 180 days without refrigeration.

>atta
You Indian son? Which state? Panic buyjng is largely absent where I'm at right now.

Anyway, nothing wrong with buying rice, lentils, and pasta. They all last forever if stored in an airtight container or mylar bags.

I'm surprised normies aren't buying instant noodles and UHT milk though. UHT milk lasts 180 days without refrigeration.
No im white but work in asian store

No im white but work in asian store
Interesting.

Are the panic buyers Asian or white?

Tbh I can't even call it 'panic buying' now - more than the virus it's the supply chain issues and the bankruptcies from a lot of businesses that's going to affect people.

Still kinda weird to see pictures on reddit and 4chan of Americans buying toilet paper as if it was gold.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Interesting.

Are the panic buyers Asian or white?

Tbh I can't even call it 'panic buying' now - more than the virus it's the supply chain issues and the bankruptcies from a lot of businesses that's going to affect people.

Still kinda weird to see pictures on reddit and 4chan of Americans buying toilet paper as if it was gold.
All asians lol
Mainly pakis

I’m not stocking up on anything. I will become a dark triad mentally ill psychotic monster and roam the streets instilling fear into the hears of everyone I go near. I will be like an escaped beast from a dungeon ready to feast on the blood of my tormentors. People will shake and and tremble in very intense fright because I will stalk the empty streets in search of goods like an escaped lion hunting its prey