What percentage of betabuxes recognize their situation?

What percentage of betabuxes recognize their situation?

• Total voters
Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
In other words, what percentage of men providing survival benefits to a woman within a "relationship" recognize and accept that "their woman" would very likely not choose their sperm for reproduction if the survival benefits were not present (assuming this is true for the men in question)?

Another description is; what percentage of men providing survival benefits to a woman within a "relationship" recognize and accept that their sperm would very likely not be chosen by women (in general) at a sperm bank, and that "their woman" is probably not an exception (assuming this is true for the men in question)?

Assume that the "recognition and acceptance" comes from the men answering appropriately in an anonymous survey.

View this thread for more details on the subject:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, ifyouwannabemylover, thecel and 1 other person
betabuxxing is very rare so i dont know

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, whiteissuperior and thecel
A man can tell when he is being bettabuxxed it’s really not hard. Most just accept their situation cause they get pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Sigmamale, galego123 and 1 other person
betabuxxing is very rare so i dont know

A man can tell when he is being bettabuxxed it’s really not hard. Most just accept their situation cause they get pussy.
Personally, I think that the majority would be in denial.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and FailedNormieManlet
About half. They just accept it

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Maybe in western countries. In arranged marriage places, they KNOW they are betabuxes
In rural areas where arranged marriages are more common, I doubt that most of the men even think about their situation.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
some cope with "muh woman like man that work hard and pay the bills"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, thereallegend, whiteissuperior and 3 others
In rural areas where arranged marriages are more common, I doubt that most of the men even think about their situation.
Nah they know they’re betabuxes. But they think betabuxing is the norm and that women don’t really lust for chad dick.

Dead serious here btw

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, ifyouwannabemylover and FailedNormieManlet
This shows that they aren't aware of the concept of betabuxing.
To an extent. They know their women are with them for their resources. But they don’t know about alpha fux.

I have family members who are betabuxes and I'm skeptical that they would be able to answer appropriately due to their outward denial.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, AlexAP, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
To an extent. They know their women are with them for their resources. But they don’t know about alpha fux.
Again, betabuxing is inherently dichotomous (AF;BB).

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and FailedNormieManlet
Again, betabuxing is inherently dichotomous (AF;BB).
If your definition of betabux means that the mean are aware of alpha fux. Then very very few men are aware of AFBB.

I will betabux a British foid and have Indo-Nordic chad sons:soy::soy::soy:
Avan jogia
Danny batth
Depositphotos 58935501 stock photo zayn malik

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
most men don't even think about this. they're just glad they even got anything. if you asked the question, it would be alien to them.

that sperm bank data is fuking nuclear and equals 3rd reich eugenics programs.

Last edited:
  • +1
I have family members who are betabuxes and I'm skeptical that they would be able to answer appropriately due to their outward denial.
Wdym they are betabuxxers, what do you know about their relationships

I think they all know on some level, but they can’t truly comprehend the depths of the horror because they don’t know what she’s thinking.

• +1
A strong correlation may exist between those with a cuck fetish and the percentage in question.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Oberyn
Coming from the guy who constantly downplays the attractiveness of white women in defense of his "preference" for Oriental queens.
Oh East Asian girls are 100x times better in terms of overall beauty, aesthetics, etc
How does that that contradict what I usually say??

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and gogger
Oh East Asian girls are 100x times better in terms of overall beauty, aesthetics, etc
How does that that contradict what I usually say??
Yet you don't fantasize about breeding with them?

but they can’t truly comprehend the depths of the horror because they don’t know what she’s thinking.
Many of these men seem to cope with the assertion that women are "difficult" to understand ("my wife gives mixed emotions," "she can't make up her mind," etc.), when the female psyche is fairly straightforward in reality.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, gogger and Deleted member 18244
Yet you don't fantasize about breeding with them?
No, I'm just a naturally pragmatic person. And I was also messing around as you can see I put three soijaks there:LOL:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Many of these men seem to cope with the assertion that women are "difficult" to understand ("my wife gives mixed emotions," "she can't make up her mind," etc.), when the female psyche is fairly straightforward in reality.
Yes plus they do believe that getting along and being a provider = attraction :bluepill::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and gogger
most of them, otherwise, what would be the motive for money?

every guy below 50 I have told is with a foid above their normalized SMV match, and therefore with them not for their looks, but because they warn good.money tells me I'm.wrong and.they have matching personalities and they with them cos of that and cos they're caring people

all means of power are a form of social display

Literally every last one "recognizes" what situation they're in, but every time they coud interpret it negatively their brain invents a new cope for them. Go to reddit.com if you want to read some.

• +1
Literally every last one "recognizes" what situation they're in, but every time they coud interpret it negatively their brain invents a new cope for them.
Then they aren't recognizing it.

indeed
women literal make there own money
no need for betabuxxing larry
I should've said "beta provider" because I wasn't exclusively referring to money.