What physiques/gymaxxed bodies would you consider peak natty achieveable?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Title been training for 2 years now went from 57kg-79kg and my highest at 82kg (bloated tbh)
My natty gains have stagnated and been slower no doubt (Younger than 20 yo) and I am fixed on leanbulking around constant 12-14% bf.
I know I still have plenty of natty gains on the table given I fix up my shit eating habits and completely remove refined sugars but what can I expect to achieve as a peak natty?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and FutureMogger

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, RichardSpencel, TheMewingBBC and 2 others

I would say this level for most people with decent genetics is definitely naturally attainable but still needs a very strict diet and strong training discipline

Attachments

• 9F2ED90B-7A75-4FC3-B3F6-FD7C01F556E6.jpeg
    9F2ED90B-7A75-4FC3-B3F6-FD7C01F556E6.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 76
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Title been training for 2 years now went from 57kg-79kg and my highest at 82kg (bloated tbh)
My natty gains have stagnated and been slower no doubt (Younger than 20 yo) and I am fixed on leanbulking around constant 12-14% bf.
I know I still have plenty of natty gains on the table given I fix up my shit eating habits and completely remove refined sugars but what can I expect to achieve as a peak natty?
Mirin avi.

And probably the 15-20 lbs with low bf look. Like Fight Club Pitt, Ronaldo etc. That physique is achievable.

• +1

I would say this level for most people with decent genetics is definitely naturally attainable but still needs a very strict diet and strong training discipline
Amen I was thinking the same.
Insane understanding of physiology helps.

natty body is pathetic

it sucks being natty again

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 3328 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1680
how was i dyel with 17 inch arms 21 inch delts at low bf
why are you saying you are natty "again" ?

once you juice you're juiced forever, no shame in that, just saying

i don't know how you look like or what your stats are so I can't tell

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 5393

peak natty isn't even competition level.

They should open up a natty bodybuilding division for aesthetic physiques. Call it "beach bod" or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back