Results are only viewable after voting.
Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
What Pill Are U?

:blackpill::redpill::bluepill:

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
The blackpill will destroy you as a man and reduce you to a hopeless mess, it is better to live according to a whitepilled perspective imo
Add it as an option

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
The blackpill will destroy you as a man and reduce you to a hopeless mess, it is better to live according to a whitepilled perspective imo
Add it as an option
can u explain the whitepill to me. I didn't know it exsisted. & yes black pill is brutal. It will destroy u if ur ugly.

B

Bose_2003

Iron
I suppose I'm roughly 90% blackpilled. Catching the blackpill on time can save you from making terrible mistakes.

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
can u explain the whitepill to me. I didn't know it exsisted. & yes black pill is brutal. It will destroy u if ur ugly.
Dictionary definition:

white pill
1: being aware of a difficult situation or position and having a fighting "can do" attitude and not giving up, plus accomplishing said thing(s) within the difficult situation

2: being optimistic, not merely through gut feelings but via having thought about a situation enough to understand how to get through it successfully

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
I am the deterministic nihilistic pill, a determinism which obeys the laws of natural selection, in a world we are maladapted for, seeing through the illusion of self-agency, since you can't unlearn what you learned there is no turning back, there is nothing I can do about it, self-deception would create undesirable cognitive dissonance, tbh tbh.

Last edited:
badromance

badromance

Banned
:coffee::coffee: Blackpilled but optimistic and working hard everyday :coffee::coffee: :fire::fire:

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
Allah pill. God forgive me, but i'm back on my shit :rage::rage::rage:. And for you @extreme-overthinker , the feet pics darling. It's been 15 days, you don't want to make me angry :what:

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
If I believe that looks determine 90% of sexual and social success, and a big chunk of professional success, is that black pilled? It's just being as realistic as possible, while also realizing there are some things a man can do in the modern world to perhaps ascend from the pits of despair.

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
I take daily omega-3 fishoil. So technically yellow

Hmm1

Yes I take 2 a day. But had not realized I have been physically as well as metaphorically taking the yellow pill this entire time.

My vit d supplement is also yellow so that is 3.

Users who are viewing this thread