What Pill Are U?

:blackpill::redpill::bluepill:

I take daily omega-3 fishoil. So technically yellow

• +1
Reactions: Zesto, Extra Chromosome and Swagwaffle
Very dark red.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
The blackpill will destroy you as a man and reduce you to a hopeless mess, it is better to live according to a whitepilled perspective imo
Add it as an option

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Swagwaffle
The blackpill will destroy you as a man and reduce you to a hopeless mess, it is better to live according to a whitepilled perspective imo
Add it as an option
can u explain the whitepill to me. I didn't know it exsisted. & yes black pill is brutal. It will destroy u if ur ugly.

I suppose I'm roughly 90% blackpilled. Catching the blackpill on time can save you from making terrible mistakes.

• +1
can u explain the whitepill to me. I didn't know it exsisted. & yes black pill is brutal. It will destroy u if ur ugly.
Dictionary definition:

white pill
1: being aware of a difficult situation or position and having a fighting "can do" attitude and not giving up, plus accomplishing said thing(s) within the difficult situation

2: being optimistic, not merely through gut feelings but via having thought about a situation enough to understand how to get through it successfully

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and badromance
I am the deterministic nihilistic pill, a determinism which obeys the laws of natural selection, in a world we are maladapted for, seeing through the illusion of self-agency, since you can't unlearn what you learned there is no turning back, there is nothing I can do about it, self-deception would create undesirable cognitive dissonance, tbh tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Swagwaffle
Nose pilled

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Swagwaffle
:coffee::coffee: Blackpilled but optimistic and working hard everyday :coffee::coffee: :fire::fire:

• +1
Allah pill. God forgive me, but i'm back on my shit :rage::rage::rage:. And for you @extreme-overthinker , the feet pics darling. It's been 15 days, you don't want to make me angry :what:

• +1
If I believe that looks determine 90% of sexual and social success, and a big chunk of professional success, is that black pilled? It's just being as realistic as possible, while also realizing there are some things a man can do in the modern world to perhaps ascend from the pits of despair.

• +1
Blackpilled beyond hope.

• +1
I take daily omega-3 fishoil. So technically yellow

Hmm1

Yes I take 2 a day. But had not realized I have been physically as well as metaphorically taking the yellow pill this entire time.

My vit d supplement is also yellow so that is 3.

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
:bluepill: just be confident.

• +1
Whitepilled

• +1