• Total voters
blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Just curious.

Black w/ hints of red

For us birdcels the only pill is Black.

Black pill but not in absolutist form.

None of them. Im not gonna delude myself, all are untrue to some degree and have side effects. Only when you stop taking these pills, will you truly see and experience the world for what it is.
For us birdcels the only pill is Black.

Your unsername means party-masturbation in my language

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
None of them. Im not gonna delude myself, all are untrue to some degree and have side effects. Only when you stop taking these pills, will you truly see and experience the world for what it is.

Your unsername means party-masturbation in my language

I got it from an old Saturday Night Live skit. The Festrunk brothers.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Yellow actually

using the redpill and manipulating people for what I want

Accepting a belief that will crush your ambitions will serve as a detriment to success in the majority of cases I've seen. Take in the blackpill, but do not live by it or seek to regularly reinforce the ideas it promotes with additional evidence.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
It was Steve Martin and Dan Aykroyd who played some slayers from Czechlosovakia looking for some American foxes.

I get its just funny when translated.
Accepting a belief that will crush your ambitions will serve as a detriment to success in the majority of cases I've seen. Take in the blackpill, but do not live by it or seek to regularly reinforce the ideas it promotes with additional evidence.

WW3 is gonna happen and wipe everyone off the earth. why in God's name anyone cares about future success at this point is beyond me. take that 90s life coach bs back to AOL.

fucked up my life. sorry its not for everyone.
using the redpill and manipulating people for what I want

that's like combining the green pill with the red pill. ho ho merry christmas bah humbug I guess?

But I'm so addicted to watching FaceandLMS videos. I go to sleep with them on every night

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
What the hell did this thread into?