What PLS Rating Is ~50 Likes In 24 Hours?

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
I've gotten around 53 likes in the first 24 hours (incl. matches) the last time I downloaded Tinder, while my friend got 99+ likes (incl. matches) probably in the 120-130 range according to him.

(Big city in the US, both of us arguably HTN with slightly above average height and frame, although neither of us put our height in the bio).

Honestly think you guys have retardly broken Tinder experiments if your catfishes are getting sub 100 likes in 24 hours with Maher or Barrett's photos

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I've gotten around 53 likes in the first 24 hours (incl. matches) the last time I downloaded Tinder, while my friend got 99+ likes (incl. matches) probably in the 120-130 range according to him.

(Big city in the US, both of us arguably HTN with slightly above average height and frame, although neither of us put our height in the bio).

Honestly think you guys have retardly broken Tinder experiments if your catfishes are getting sub 100 likes in 24 hours with Maher or Barrett's photos
they put new users higher in circulation to get you hooked and more likely show you to girls with low inhib

Just post your face

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
Far too many times I’ve seen legit PSL Chads hit only 50-60 max in 24hrs. So getting 53 likes in 24hr doesn't mean u are/aren’t Chad locationpill swallows everyone whole the same. But normally 53 in 24 is Chadlite stuff

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover