psl

Results are only viewable after voting.
Average ENTP interior struggle while on the exterior he looks like this

View attachment 2353437
Of course you had to pick one with the same enneagram as me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and HarrierDuBois
Most analysts are annoying as fuck IRL because they are smug as shit, I would know I've met a good bunch fo them.
I make a concious not to sound smug. I often change my mind on things, too.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, incel194012940, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
Most analysts are annoying as fuck IRL because they are smug as shit, I would know I've met a good bunch fo them.

i can only watch analysists if they’re a minimum of 3 psl which cuts the field by half

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and HarrierDuBois
INJF is the most OP one of all, the most influental people in history were all INFJ.
Jesus, Muhammed, Buddha, Hitler etc.
They make up the most famous list despite being the rarest one, INFJ supremacy>>>
Masters of Propaganda and brainwashing, takes the collective to enforce their visions on their foolish victims
@Shieda_Kayn may be such a case

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Masters of Propaganda and brainwashing, takes the collective to enforce their visions on their foolish victims
@Shieda_Kayn may be such a case
@Shieda_Kayn is not xNFx at ALL, zero intution from him he always just reacts to the surrounding world around him without ever immersing himself into the bigger abstract ideas of our universe.

• JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
@Shieda_Kayn is not xNFx at ALL, zero intution from him he always just reacts to the surrounding world around him without ever immersing himself into the bigger abstract ideas of our universe.
Have you seen his threads in the ratings section, he is trying to enforce his ideals on the people by deceitful cherrypicking and the retards here buy it, never stops and no matter how much you argue with him he doesn't change what hes trying to achieve. Stubborn as fuck, he may be INTJ though as his Fe is lacking in direct convos

Cant believe you think the pioneer of the BBC theorem is a sensor :)sick::sick::sick:)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Shieda_Kayn and Deleted member 29155
Have you seen his threads in the ratings section, he is trying to enforce his ideals on the people by deceitful cherrypicking and the retards here buy it, never stops and no matter how much you argue with him he doesn't change what hes trying to achieve. Stubborn as fuck, he may be INTJ though as his Fe is lacking in direct convos
I think he is an ESxP.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Shieda_Kayn
@Shieda_Kayn is ESxP imo, can't change my mind on this, he is quick on his toes.
Definitely Ni Dom but yes he has Se in his stack
How do I check this shit or is somethin that can only be observed.
I was much more diabolicial on a meta level as foreverrecession @HarrierDuBois is correct. Nowadays I keep my hatred filled posts concentrated to fewer topics.

How do I check this shit or is somethin that can only be observed.
I was much more diabolicial on a meta level as foreverrecession @HarrierDuBois is correct. Nowadays I keep my hatred filled posts concentrated to fewer topics.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
his eye area is godlike. Only real flaw is his narrow jaw. psl 5.75 He cleaned up on experiments too iirc
experiments?

he looks aesthetic af but for some reason his tinder experiments only got him a handful of gooks

orb proves that symmetry is overrated