• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Option for 4.5?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, nope, arabcelxxx and 3 others
Neckpill wins again, imagine if he had pencil neck it would be over

Lefort 3 actually.
I thought about that for a second cause it reminded me of this girl's ascension:

I was just skeptical cause in the end his profile did not become that good, but it definitely makes sense now. His chin changed pretty drastically.

fuck you're running circles around me, I can't cope with being outplayed this hard
He did softmaxxing and puberty. Gymmaxxing, leanmaxxing, latisse. Pretty much it iirc.
1973120 TIy9qQy
2489318 1628205396960

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, blatonslatt and DelonLover1999
Insane ascension
I mean it can't really be a bad ascencion if you get lefort 3, that is the true overman to all surgeries, can take LTNs to Chadlite+ in one sitting.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and DelonLover1999
his eye area is godlike. Only real flaw is his narrow jaw. psl 5.75 He cleaned up on experiments too iirc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and HarrierDuBois
I mean it can't really be a bad ascencion if you get lefort 3, that is the true overman to all surgeries, can take LTNs to Chadlite+ in one sitting.
giga subhuman to masc mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and HarrierDuBois
his eye area is godlike. Only real flaw is his narrow jaw. psl 5.75 He cleaned up on experiments too iirc
I remember the guy who did the experiment said he got JBs spamming him with unsolicited nudes and begging for "him" to fuck them. He got depressed after.

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-power-of-lefort-3-lefort-2-modified-lefort-3.368993/ one of my fav threads here, one godlike ascension after another.

First girl went from giga deformed and someone who people would pity, to a very cute becky.
Isnt it super dangerous though? Like its basically cutting up and rearanging the entire viscerocranium

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I remember the guy who did the experiment said he got JBs spamming him with unsolicited nudes and begging for "him" to fuck them. He got depressed after.
ye thats why i "overrate" him a bit. I only care about womens reactions. PSL doesn't mean shit at the end of the day. If women like you, thats all that matters

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Blond3cel
ye thats why i "overrate" him a bit. I only care about womens reactions. PSL doesn't mean shit at the end of the day. If women like you, thats all that matters
You dont overrate he did better than many male models on OLD and thats all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
Isnt it super dangerous though? Like its basically cutting up and rearanging the entire viscerocranium
yeah, pretty sure it's reserved mostly for deformed people

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
lefort 1 + softmaxxing will be enough for your greedy 6'3 ass
us manlets have to cope with muh face
Face is king, besides it's about personal satisfactin, muh slaying is not in my scope. I'm an idealist, I have a mission to complete.

It has a 1 in 1000 chance of death however it's worth noting the vast majority of people who undergo the surgery already have pre existing facial defomities and the number of deaths would be much lower if healthy people got it.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, Mr. President, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
Face is king, besides it's about personal satisfactin, muh slaying is not in my scope. I'm an idealist, I have a mission to complete.
I identify with this, mirin your mindset and focus.

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Yeah, you seem like an xxFx, is this right?
INTP, but I can get emotional at times. It's weird, in situations where one is expected to get sad, I usually don't. I remember at my cousin's wedding pretty much everyone in my family was crying, I was one of the few that didn't. Emotion hits me when I'm least expecting it, but I suppose that's kind of true for everyone.

• +1
INTP, but I can get emotional at times. It's weird, in situations where one is expected to get sad, I usually don't. I remember at my cousin's wedding pretty much everyone in my family was crying, I was one of the few that didn't. Emotion hits me when I'm least expecting it, but I suppose that's kind of true for everyone.
JFL I guessed the only one I was sure of wrong. I am INFP by the way.

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
JFL I guessed the only one I was sure of wrong. I am INFP by the way.
It happens. I have a very strong connection to music, specifically. My dad used to place headphones on my mother's belly when she was carrying me, which is not recommended at all lmao. At I least my hearing ended up fine.

I've said it before but you do seem like a F type to me, even if it's just anectodal.

• Love it
asymmetrypill is brutal

It happens. I have a very strong connection to music, specifically. My dad used to place headphones on my mother's belly when she was carrying me, which is not recommended at all lmao. At I least my hearing ended up fine.

I've said it before but you do seem like a F type to me, even if it's just anectodal.
I am an F type, also mirin music. I relate to that but am a bit more visual generally. I get a lot of imaginary concepts and ideas in visual form instead of audial or sensing shapes. I wouldn't trade being xNxx for the world, the Inland Empire and imaginary landscape I got is so interesting to have rather than just live in the moment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and StrangerDanger
I am an F type, also mirin music. I relate to that but am a bit more visual generally. I get a lot of imaginary concepts and ideas in visual form instead of audial or sensing shapes. I wouldn't trade being xNxx for the world, the Inland Empire and imaginary landscape I got is so interesting to have rather than just live in the moment.
Within the depths of my mind, a seething inferno of wicked ideas and boundless possibilities rages. Music ignites the flames, but visuals fuel the infernal furnace of my imagination. A devil's child among xNxx you may call me. I take sinister pleasure in defying norms, mocking reality, and ensnaring minds in my intricate web of cunning wit.
In this hellish realm of thought, I relish the savage thrill of intellectual combat, reveling in the mischievous delight of outsmarting and captivating those who dare to approach. My consciousness is an eternal labyrinth of diabolical puzzles, forever tempting souls into its dark depths.The Inland Empire of my mind is a tormented landscape, a breeding ground for innovation and fiendish ingenuity. I wield ideas like a malevolent sorcerer, wielding power to conquer the uncharted territories of knowledge.
My brain, a relentless inferno of enigmatic depths, is a treacherous hell from which there is no escape. To be the devil's child, an ENTP, is to embrace this infernal existence with unholy fervor, for I wouldn't relinquish this hellish gift for all the treasures of creation either.

• JFL
Within the depths of my mind, a seething inferno of wicked ideas and boundless possibilities rages. Music ignites the flames, but visuals fuel the infernal furnace of my imagination. A devil's child among xNxx you may call me. I take sinister pleasure in defying norms, mocking reality, and ensnaring minds in my intricate web of cunning wit.
In this hellish realm of thought, I relish the savage thrill of intellectual combat, reveling in the mischievous delight of outsmarting and captivating those who dare to approach. My consciousness is an eternal labyrinth of diabolical puzzles, forever tempting souls into its dark depths.The Inland Empire of my mind is a tormented landscape, a breeding ground for innovation and fiendish ingenuity. I wield ideas like a malevolent sorcerer, wielding power to conquer the uncharted territories of knowledge.
My brain, a relentless inferno of enigmatic depths, is a treacherous hell from which there is no escape. To be the devil's child, an ENTP, is to embrace this infernal existence with unholy fervor, for I wouldn't relinquish this hellish gift for all the treasures of creation either.
Almost as cringe as this one.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Average ENTP interior struggle while on the exterior he looks like this

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and StrangerDanger