twilight

professional frauder

6 psl 6'3

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
She is just an average girl.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Celexawer and Deleted member 18452
In the UK she'd be adopted into the Royal family and assigned a Tyler Maher clone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18397, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15004 and 9 others
In the UK she'd be adopted into the Royal family and assigned a Tyler Maher clone
And given 500 replacement options from anywhere in the world

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and BoneDensity
Its over for studycels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18452
Psl3

• +1
Average permafrauding woman
Not naturally attractive so she will not settle for her looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452 and randomuser2407
She fine as fuck

That is a makeup frauded Becky.

I can't imagine it being anything higher than HTN, her looksmatch is posting on here

• +1
Harmonyfrauding, I don’t see her with higher than a htn

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
this is a bad post brother

moonshineβ„’

She's so evil, look at her facial expressions

• +1
HTN is good
Trying to understand your reply but it's difficult. My guess is that you're implying HTN is good because it means hypergamy isn't as rampant as one would expect, but I will say I may have underrated initially she's probably on the lower end of high tier becky and could go higher. Either way I don't see that as good

Trying to understand your reply but it's difficult. My guess is that you're implying HTN is good because it means hypergamy isn't as rampant as one would expect, but I will say I may have underrated initially she's probably on the lower end of high tier becky and could go higher. Either way I don't see that as good
No need to overthink it. HTN face is good.

No need to overthink it. HTN face is good.
I'm not overthinking it I was just explaining why hypergamy isn't good regardless of the degree to which it happens. If you're just making a blank statement that HTN face is good then yes I agree but idk what it has to do with my original reply

I'm not overthinking it I was just explaining why hypergamy isn't good regardless of the degree to which it happens. If you're just making a blank statement that HTN face is good then yes I agree but idk what it has to do with my original reply
u said u couldnt imagine her being higher than HTN. you also said her looksmatch was posting here and when incels say that its usually a bad thing

u said u couldnt imagine her being higher than HTN. you also said her looksmatch was posting here and when incels say that its usually a bad thing
The title of this post is"what psl is required to date her? I responded" "I can't imagine it being anything higher than HTN, her looksmatch is posting on here." So I never said she was HTN

The title of this post is"what psl is required to date her? I responded" "I can't imagine it being anything higher than HTN, her looksmatch is posting on here." So I never said she was HTN
fuuuk i misread. mb

Your pfp giga mogs her to oblivion

you just need to be a boy who cares ab his education/future bro :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
This girl is not a 5 :rolleyes: 6.25 AT LEAST

Above average

Did you make the same mistake as the other guy or are you just randomly telling me her rating? Because I never gave her a rating in that response, the title is what psl is required to date her

dude
this bitch got 20mio subscribers
what the fuck??????????????ß she status maxxed
It's because she is one of the OG youtubers and she started her channel in 2010.

She hasn't been very active in 1 entire year though. Her best videos are from 8-10 years ago.

Another great video of hers is this one:

Boy who cares about education

• JFL
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
Being chad.

Like for every other foid

A bit Above average, I'd say 5.5/10

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and twilight
It's because she is one of the OG youtubers and she started her channel in 2010.

She hasn't been very active in 1 entire year though. Her best videos are from 8-10 years ago.

Another great video of hers is this one:

i think she made so much money, that she dont need to make any videos
i mean the first video that you posted got over 70mio views
she is millionaire