What PSL would be reqiured to have a great life from 15-18

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
And height measurement. I would say a lower PSL reading, but one which would be watered down from the outside world.

For me to create an imaginary character for a young man in a random high school in a big city I would say

- Phenotype - White Germanic or Anglo

- PSL - 6.05- 6.56

- Height - 5'11- 6-1.5

Try and make ur own combo. It's fun

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 9779

PSL 9​

Height 7'1​

Rat pheno​

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 9779 and Moggedbyevery1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kami and Deleted member 9779
water. 7777 is the new standard.

7 psl, 7 feet, 7 inch, 7 figure
In actually be serious I know it's bad but I mean in high school where its more natural

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
And height measurement. I would say a lower PSL reading, but one which would be watered down from the outside world.

For me to create an imaginary character for a young man in a random high school in a big city I would say

- Phenotype - White Germanic or Anglo

- PSL - 6.05- 6.56

- Height - 5'11- 6-1.5

Try and make ur own combo. It's fun
albanian bad boy pheno
perm
5 PSL min (good because more types of people can relate to you and its still decent enough for slaying)
6 foot min
7x6 dick

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and YoungJohnnyDepp
albanian bad boy pheno
perm
5 PSL min (good because more types of people can relate to you and its still decent enough for slaying)
6 foot min
7x6 dick
Would defo slay in uk

13-16 psl 4.5-5 i saw average kids having cute gfs
16-25 psl 5.5-6 this is where girls are the most shallow
25-X psl 5 but u can compensate with other things like money

• +1
Reactions: CokoMleko and mortis
13-16 psl 4.5-5 i saw average kids having cute gfs
16-25 psl 5.5-6 this is where girls are the most shallow
25-X psl 5 but u can compensate with other things like money
You need higher psl I'm talking like a middle class white school

You need higher psl I'm talking like a middle class white school
here in germany stuff like haircut, branded clothes and muh personality are enough once u are at least average in school

when i think back i remember the most subhuman ethnics having the best looking girls

my chad mate also had some chicks who were extroverted but cuz he was kinda autism he didnt get the best ones

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
here in germany stuff like haircut, branded clothes and muh personality are enough once u are at least average in school

when i think back i remember the most subhuman ethnics having the best looking girls

my chad mate also had some chicks who were extroverted but cuz he was kinda autism he didnt get the best ones
I knoww but I mean to be a legit slayer I would say my original post and a nice well off family that gives you 500 a month for styling

If you are Indian. Then something like this

Height - 6 feet 2 inches.
Fair skin.
Be in a Cricket team or Football team.

5C5846A1 8E12 4749 940B 1DFA7BC2B80D
9CFACA30 4FE1 4DB0 842C C3A2058EA0E1
E8CEBD6C 4B3C 435B B854 2DB0531C4AA3

@Chadeep @SubhumanCurrycel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and YoungJohnnyDepp
Unironically just have early puberty, reach at least 180cm and 5 PSL. Then all you need to have a "great" life is to not have poor parents and no mental problems.

I got early puberty and average height but nothing else :ogre:
I've also seen normies that had a decent life in that period but going from 4 PSL to 5 PSL seems to massively increase QoL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and YoungJohnnyDepp
Unironically just have early puberty, reach at least 180cm and 5 PSL. Then all you need to have a "great" life is to not have poor parents and no mental problems.

I got early puberty and average height but nothing else :ogre:
I've also seen normies that had a decent life in that period but going from 4 PSL to 5 PSL seems to massively increase QoL
So u had a good teenhood?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
So u had a good teenhood?
No. I was morbidly obese since childhood, had an absent druggie dad, poor mother and lived very far away from my classmates + aspergers.

But after losing 30kg, but still being overweight and learning how to simulate normieware at all times I got invited to some parties and began observing peoples social relations more closely than I was able to before. This is all just observation from the last 3 years (I'm 18), not something that I have lived myself.

• So Sad
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
No. I was morbidly obese since childhood, had an absent druggie dad, poor mother and lived very far away from my classmates + aspergers.

But after losing 30kg, but still being overweight and learning how to simulate normieware at all times I got invited to some parties and began observing peoples social relations more closely than I was able to before. This is all just observation from the last 3 years (I'm 18), not something that I have lived myself.
I hope u OK in the end!

• Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Depends on NTness

my everything but better face ,so 7.5 inch dick,6'2 tall,wide frame but I got given only a chad side profile so its over until i surgery max

my everything but better face ,so 7.5 inch dick,6'2 tall,wide frame but I got given only a chad side profile so its over until i surgery max
Unlucky do you need gigachad level

good social skills and averageness is enough