What really is patriarchy?

D

Deleted member 17872

Female rights activist
According to wikipedia

Historically, the term patriarchy has been used to refer to autocratic rule by the male head of a family; however, since the late 20th century it has also been used to refer to social systems in which power is primarily held by adult men.[19][20][21] The term was particularly used by writers associated with second-wave feminism such as Kate Millett; these writers sought to use an understanding of patriarchal social relations to liberate women from male domination.[22][23] This concept of patriarchy was developed to explain male dominance as a social, rather than biological, phenomenon.[20]

So according to feminist theory, that men being leaders and women being caretakers is not a biological but social. Conspired by men to keep power away from women??

@slop slinger @mogger123 @Crusile enlighten me on what really is patriarchy?

@Aypo129 @jerking off in Lidl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Big White Cuck, ReadBooksEveryday, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
according to feminist theory, that men being leaders and women being caretakers is not biological but social.
Someone call the animal kingdom and tell them to change their social structure.

• +1
Reactions: boxface34, Joe Rogancel, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
Someone call the animal kingdom and tell them to change their social structure.
They say look at bees and ants which have mother queen and see how they have matriarchy.

Or bonobos who according to them are egalitarian.

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
They say look at bees and ants which have mother queen and see how they have matriarchy.
Tells you everything you need to know if they have to point to insects to make their point.

Bonobos is bs. Men grow 2x the size of females and are responsible for fighting off predators.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, alriodai, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
Bonobos is bs.
According to wiki it says bonobos are matriarchal

Bonobos are unusual among apes for their matriarchal social structure (extensive overlap between the male and female hierarchies leads some to refer to them as gender-balanced in their power structure). Bonobos do not have a defined territory and communities will travel over a wide range.

• +1
@Corleone

At the top of the hierarchy is a coalition of high-ranking females and males typically headed by an old, experienced matriarch[50] who acts as the decision-maker and leader of the group.

• +1
Scapegoat

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 17872
men are the ordering of the chaotic feminine when this is set off society becomes retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
men are the ordering of the chaotic feminine when this is set off society becomes retarded
Stop with this ying-yang bullshit.

Genders are biological not metaphysical

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Corleone
  • JFL
Women who cant handle the fact that in some aspects, they weren't as lucky as men
Women were against feminism initially. It was the men who first supported feminism and forced it into women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Crusile, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Both the senate and congress in modern day have really high women in them compared to the past. The senate have 27 % women and congress 43 % women. I would say that is leadership. . So patiarchy is probably not just biology

• JFL
Societys run by males

• +1
Stop with this ying-yang bullshit.

Genders are biological not metaphysical

gender being manifested in the material doesn't mean it's exclusive to the biological - ur getting filtered

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile and Deleted member 17872
Women were against feminism initially. It was the men who first supported feminism and forced it into women.

Assuming that poll is legit and had enough participants for it to be more than just an anecdote,

why do you think men supported feminism and women didnt?

Assuming that poll is legit and had enough participants for it to be more than just an anecdote,
The poll is legit. Even before this most women were against voting rights because they didn't want voting duties.
why do you think men supported feminism and women didnt?
Because ugly men thought that the reason women don't fuck them is not looks but religion and traditional family. Men also didn't wanted the responsibility of providing for women.

Why would women support feminism when it means them going out of their homes and working.

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Deleted member 16275
gender being manifested in the material doesn't mean it's exclusive to the biological - ur getting filtered
If it not exclusive to biological the why can't i see it in physics or maths?

• +1
Both the senate and congress in modern day have really high women in them compared to the past. The senate have 27 % women and congress 43 % women. I would say that is leadership. . So patiarchy is probably not just biology
But what really is patriarchy? Feminists say the american senate and congress is patriarchial.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Big White Cuck and thenewhebbe
According to wikipedia

So according to feminist theory, that men being leaders and women being caretakers is not a biological but social. Conspired by men to keep power away from women??

There is no patriarchy or matriarchy
There is hiearchy
Top guy is good life bottom guy is bad life
The queen always lived a better life and always will

Pretty much all you would see in time immemorial
In 1880s most men were buck broken farmers
in 1930s most men were 16 hour working coal miner
not to mention countless only men participated and died for the nobles
What kind of patriarchy is it where we are the biggest victim of it

Nowadays there is no patriarchy (matriarchy) and what has changed?
Tech and democracy made life convienient but life is shit for most men either way

I would go far as to say patriarchy is impossible
Male self hatred sees no end and bound

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, ReadBooksEveryday and Pikabro
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Deleted member 23100
Patriarchy is TRUE however when it exist within a no war period time like arab nation today
I would say patriarchy is the tendency to do what benefits men
Its a way if I DONT Do it you would do it kind of
Both genders are bastaerd who will don anything hold power over another

When male wins:patriarchy
When female wins:-matriarchy

Last edited:
There is no patriarchy or matriarchy
There is hiearchy
Top guy is good life bottom guy is bad life
The queen always lived a better life and always will

Pretty much all you would see in time immemorial
In 1880s most men were buck broken farmers
in 1930s most men were 16 hour working coal miner
not to mention countless only men participated and died for the nobles
What kind of patriarchy is it where we are the biggest victim of it

Nowadays there is no patriarchy (matriarchy) and what has changed?
Tech and democracy made life convienient but life is shit for most men either way

I would go far as to say patriarchy is impossible
Male self hatred sees no end and bound
Some feminists call it heteronormative patriarchial racial captalism some others call it euro-capitalist patriarchy

Patriarchy is TRUE however when it exist within a no war period time like arab nation today
I would say patriarchy is the tendency to do what benefits men
Its a way if I DONT Do it you would do it kind of
Both genders are bastaerd who will don anything hold power over another

When male wins:patriarchy
When female wins:-matriarchy
I don't believe in gender wars. I care about my mother, sisters, than other men.

Anyway there is something called Kyriarchy in feminist theory. Which encompasses all form of system of "oppression"

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and ReadBooksEveryday
i had this thread on lookismus i think i vaguely remember the theory so cant be specific but basically feminism as in frankfurt script is merely the byproduct of the indocrination that the mode-of-thought or 'history' itself must be taught as 'oppressors vs oppressed' - if that explains anything to you regards to the whole patriarchy craze, for me it does

• Hmm...
Some feminists call it heteronormative patriarchial racial captalism some others call it euro-capitalist patriarchy

I don't believe in gender wars. I care about my mother, sisters, than other men.

Anyway there is something called Kyriarchy in feminist theory. Which encompasses all form of system of "oppression"
Well there are thousand words to say about the same thing
These theories and these lectures are for ascended people
We have to bilieve that the average person actually bilieves in equality
I for one cannot see it

Last edited:
i had this thread on lookismus i think i vaguely remember the theory so cant be specific but basically feminism as in frankfurt is merely the byproduct of the indocrination that the mode-of-thought or 'history' itself must be taught as 'oppressors vs oppressed' - if that explains anything to you regards to the whole patriarchy craze, for me it does
Frankfurt was a good school there is lot of alt right myth regarding it but it never bilieved in degenracy and was just for good worker movement

Frankfurt was a good school there is lot of alt right myth regarding it but it never bilieved in degenracy and was just for good worker movement

nah

Then why do younger women support feminism??
Because they have been fed this idea of feminism since they were kids. From family to friends to school to internet to work.

Plus nowadays the men are deadbeat and don't want responsibility unlike the men of past so women really don't feel secure with men being in-charge like they used to.

In old days they had their own support system which now have been replaced by feminism. Humans want community and with the erosion of traditional society and religion the only community young women has is feminist circles.

whats the alternative?
Be a stay at home wife?
Many women atleast the poor were never stay at home wives. They generally did part time jobs in farms or as maids or as caretakers but not something really challenging of their abilities.

But being a stay at home wife was more desirable for women than working in office and factories.

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, n0rthface, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
I am saying truth
There were load of youtubers talking bullshit about it bieng cultural marxist and shit
I read up on them and they all had good thoughts in mind
wanted to reduce work load
pay increases
Increasing population
Hated nudity
There words have been twisted in modern times

• Woah
Because they have been fed this idea of feminism since they were kids. From family to friends to school to internet to work.

Plus nowadays the men are deadbeat and don't want responsibility unlike the men of past so women really don't feel secure with men being in-charge like they used to.

In old days they had their own support system which now have been replaced by feminism. Humans want community and with the erosion of traditional society and religion the only community young women has is feminist circles.

Many women atleast the poor were never stay at home wives. They generally did part time jobs in farms or as maids or as caretakers but not something really challenging of their abilities.

But being a stay at home wife was more desirable for women than working in office and factories.
yeah that is one truth
bieng a stay at home wife was actually a progression from back breaking famine work

• +1
According to wikipedia

Patriarchy is a social system, wherein males enjoy all the powers, control, and authority, and women are given subordinate roles. At least that's how the feminists would describe it, in reality patriarchy is just a reflection of the natural fact that a man has a leadership role and a woman a more nurturing role.

• JFL

Ok but lets talk about now.
Having a career give women
1) a purpose (according to them)
2) economic freedom, meaning that you wouldnt depend on a man

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
@David Rothschild i dont understand the emoji, are you confused? i can try to explain better but id have to find those info again

@David Rothschild i dont understand the emoji, are you confused? i can try to explain better but id have to find those info again
Explain in detail especially this
feminism as in frankfurt script is merely the byproduct of the indocrination that the mode-of-thought or 'history' itself must be taught as 'oppressors vs oppressed' -
Are you saying that franfurt school devoped feminism was a result of the frankfurt school all encompassing theory of history as oppressors vs oppressed or that frankfurt school wanted to teach history to the massess as oppressors vs oppressed?

• +1
I hate this stupid word
Cringe

Ok but lets talk about now.
Having a career give women
1) a purpose (according to them)
Before that they a much stronger puropse that was family and religion and tradition.

Most people men or women don't do work out of some purpose. Most people don't really find any purpose in their work. They just do it to make their ends meet. Kind of like robots just to wake up another day and work.
2) economic freedom, meaning that you wouldnt depend on a man
most women like most people still don't have any economic freedom. Inequality and inflation is at the highest. Now instead of depending on their husband they are dependent on the capitalistic state which unlike their husband doesn't have any emotional connection to them. Not only that but women are poorer than women. Women are underrepresented in stem and generally do meme jobs. Women aren't biologically built to do the same work as men.

https://www.americanprogress.org/article/basic-facts-women-poverty/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender-equality_paradox

I get it that the past thing wasn't better and women needed some economic freedom but feminism hasn't helped women achieve economic freedom they instead have just made them the slaves of the capitalistic elite.

• +1
Explain in detail especially this

Are you saying that franfurt school devoped feminism was a result of the frankfurt school all encompassing theory of history as oppressors vs oppressed or that frankfurt school wanted to teach history to the massess as oppressors vs oppressed?

i meant that, history as they teach it, has the 'oppressor vs oppressed' mode-of-thought, and this is by intention - and it isn't specific to gender (feminism) it's anything. race is taught that way a lot too when it was never necessary. obviously if you are reading history you might think 'ah, so this race ruled another race' but why do they highlight this and why it's pushed by default? also if you think, say, hm 'x race is superior' ok, maybe that race is superior, but why's the specific wording choosen for it as Oppressive? or for the other as 'Oppressed'? think about that for awhile

language aspects a lot of subtle cues in the mind of the people, it's very important to be aware of this, it's like Magic. they rarely [if never] portray men in good light either. the way i see it as in an realistic way, i think women were a protected class in the 'patriarchy' (and atill are) - they never had to do dirty jobs, such as those in mine or constructions, a lot of dangerous jobs never select role to this day either, they also never had to go to Wars (maybe to be in the medical class idk) and they always had their simps or 'knights' - there isn't much difference really

basically to your question, it's both

• Hmm...
i meant that, history as they teach it, has the 'oppressor vs oppressed' mode-of-thought, and this is by intention - and it isn't specific to gender (feminism) it's anything. race is taught that way a lot too when it was never necessary. obviously if you are reading history you might think 'ah, so this race ruled another race' but why do they highlight this and why it's pushed by default? also if you think, say, hm 'x race is superior' ok, maybe that race is superior, but why's the specific wording choosen for it as Oppressive? or for the other as 'Oppressed'? think about that for awhile

language aspects a lot of subtle cues in the mind of the people, it's very important to be aware of this, it's like Magic. they rarely [if never] portray men in good light either. the way i see it as in an realistic way, i think women were a protected class in the 'patriarchy' (and atill are) - they never had to do dirty jobs, such as those in mine or constructions, a lot of dangerous jobs never select role to this day either, they also never had to go to Wars (maybe to be in the medical class idk) and they always had their simps or 'knights' - there isn't much difference really

basically to your question, it's both
I don't think women are the protected class. More women live in poverty than men. Elites just use gender wars to divide the masses.

also jfl ofc hes there

I don't think women are the protected class. More women live in poverty than men. Elites just use gender wars to divide the masses.

tbh i've rarely seen a woman a homeless person (at least in my country.) men have a higher perc% of millionaires and billionaires but doesnt mean much if we range to both extremities lol

tbh i've rarely seen a woman a homeless person (at least in my country.) men have a higher perc% of millionaires and billionaires but doesnt mean much if we range to both extremities lol
In the United States, more women than men live in poverty. According to U.S. Census Bureau data, of the 38.1 million people living in poverty in 2018, 56 percent—or 21.4 million—were women.*1

Yin=Matriarchy
Yang=Patriarchy

In the United States, more women than men live in poverty. According to U.S. Census Bureau data, of the 38.1 million people living in poverty in 2018, 56 percent—or 21.4 million—were women.*1

a lot of those are also unmarried single mothers who want to (unjustifiably) leech off the system - again homeless people i see are all mostly males

• JFL