What roids did David Laid actually do ?

I remember seeing posts and vids of him being very transparent about being on Tren which is obvious just by looking at him

Then he somehow deleted them without anyone screenshotting them or saving them and people still make “natty or nots” on this guy jfl

View attachment 2444730
Damn really ?

Do you reckon he could’ve been on tren @Orc ?

I have read studies that the androgen receptor concentration is actually not too different across most of us so
sensitivity varies widely, so does the distribution of it.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel; and MaestheticMaso
sensitivity varies widely, so does the distribution of it.

I’ve seen this study before, yes.

I think there are ways to increase the sensitivity of it however ? Correct me if I’m wrong. Counter intuitively, I’ve read that actually having lower Pren T levels as measured by the 2d:4D ratio results in MORE sensitive receptors although the concentration is greater with higher Pren t levels.

I’m guessing there are no ways to change where they are distributed ?

I remember seeing posts and vids of him being very transparent about being on Tren which is obvious just by looking at him

Then he somehow deleted them without anyone screenshotting them or saving them and people still make “natty or nots” on this guy jfl

View attachment 2444730
In the early videos him and his friends would meme tren too much for them to have not taken it. I know not its just le funny but back then MPMD hasnt made tren into a laughing stock yet so I'd guess Tren certainly wasn't off the table

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I’ve seen this study before, yes.

I think there are ways to increase the sensitivity of it however ? Correct me if I’m wrong. Counter intuitively, I’ve read that actually having lower Pren T levels as measured by the 2d:4D ratio results in MORE sensitive receptors although the concentration is greater with higher Pren t levels.

I’m guessing there are no ways to change where they are distributed ?
I think it makes sense logically that people with high sensitivity can have lower hormones naturally which is better for longevity and health. However when those people take roids they blow up because now they have both the high hormones and high sensitivity.

Not exactly what you were saying lol but its relevant to the discussion in general and Ive seen other bodybuilders say that in their experience people who naturally have lower test tend to see much more progress from taking gear

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I think it makes sense logically that people with high sensitivity can have lower hormones naturally which is better for longevity and health. However when those people take roids they blow up because now they have both the high hormones and high sensitivity.

Not exactly what you were saying lol but its relevant to the discussion in general and Ive seen other bodybuilders say that in their experience people who naturally have lower test tend to see much more progress from taking gear
The issue is we still don’t know everything about muscle hypothropy and these studies have too many contradictions. First they propose that serum hormone levels don’t have a big effect, but then they claimed that there is a high correlation with hypothropy and a calculated level of hormones which include test, DHT, IGF-1 ect.

Androgen receptor content was significantly higher both pre- and post-intervention in the HIR compared to the LOR (Figure 3) and was correlated with changes in muscle mass (Figure 4).( Though another group has found no difference in androgen receptor content between HIR and LOR to RET JFL???

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
Honestly OP, steroids arent really worth it. Risk of infertility + destroying your natural test production doesn't make it worth it (plus all the other risks when you start stacking, and the cosmetic side effects)
you don't "destroy natural t production"
you don't become "infertile"
good job gaslighting tho

You can’t know, but probably test with a mild dht derivative like var, and sarms maybe

sarms for sure and some compounds for strenght he was not on a lot of stuff

Testosterone and orals most def

Laid is blessed with good genetics. Even if you copy his cycle you simply won't look like him

But my guess is sarms like others have said