What roids did David Laid actually do ?

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
He definitely took stuff but what?

I’m guessing Test Plus Var and some peptides.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
in his prime it was just test i guess

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Test would cause a wet look and is mainly used for bulks. I’m sure he was on a DHT derivative at one point.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, callisto, Dystopian and 1 other person
buflek

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
This video leads me to believe that his cycle was pretty light (likely test only). But obviously he hasn't been forward w/ his use.

Honestly OP, steroids arent really worth it. Risk of infertility + destroying your natural test production doesn't make it worth it (plus all the other risks when you start stacking, and the cosmetic side effects)

Good luck on your journey my man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, 5'7 zoomer, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
This video leads me to believe that his cycle was pretty light (likely test only). But obviously he hasn't been forward w/ his use.

Honestly OP, steroids arent really worth it. Risk of infertility + destroying your natural test production doesn't make it worth it (plus all the other risks when you start stacking, and the cosmetic side effects)

Good luck on your journey my man

- Firstly he’s off cycle here.

Secondly, you can protect fertility and natural production of test by regulating FSH and LH using HCG or HMG. Worse case is you can always store sperm for peace of mind. Plus in all studies natural production comes back after 6-12 months.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, TheDragon, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
I remember him bashing sarms users back in the day where he used to post on incel bodybuilding forums.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bigtony, chadcel;, Deleted member 27635 and 2 others
Ever heard of hard work?

• JFL
Reactions: stralzon
I remember him bashing sarms users back in the day where he used to post on incel bodybuilding forums.
Really??? Must have been on the real stuff then.

Actual roid users hate sarm goblins.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Deleted member 27635
Really??? Must have been on the real stuff then.

Actual roid users hate sarm goblins.
He had the fastest metabolism i ever saw. He unironically has trash bodybuilding genetics because his frame, proportions and insertions are great but his extremely high metabolism and muscle building capacity are death tier. Used to be a twink despite chugging down olive oil bottles, he admitted to it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, MaestheticMaso and Krakowski
- Firstly he’s off cycle here.

Secondly, you can protect fertility and natural production of test by regulating FSH and LH using HCG or HMG. Worse case is you can always store sperm for peace of mind. Plus in all studies natural production comes back after 6-12 months.
Good point - storing your sperm is certainly a good safeguard.

Afaik the study you're referring to has been disputed, and I've personally seen a study that says around 15% of men that've taken PED's have fertility issues.

As far as your natural testosterone, it will go away if you continue to cycle. One cycle definitely won't kill it, but the recovery (with PCT) is brutal from what I've heard and even just the psychological effects tempt people to stay on forever.

Honestly up to you and how you feel you can manage it. Once again, wish you luck. You sound well educated, I'm sure you'll make the best decision for yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: callisto and MaestheticMaso
He had the fastest metabolism i ever saw. He unironically has trash bodybuilding genetics because his frame, proportions and insertions are great but his extremely high metabolism and muscle building capacity are death tier. Used to be a twink despite chugging down olive oil bottles, he admitted to it.
Can you measure metabolism somehow?

• +1
This is wild, I didn't know he was on the forums. Any idea what his name was or where you could look at this lol

• +1
Good point - storing your sperm is certainly a good safeguard.

Afaik the study you're referring to has been disputed, and I've personally seen a study that says around 15% of men that've taken PED's have fertility issues.

As far as your natural testosterone, it will go away if you continue to cycle. One cycle definitely won't kill it, but the recovery (with PCT) is brutal from what I've heard and even just the psychological effects tempt people to stay on forever.

Honestly up to you and how you feel you can manage it. Once again, wish you luck. You sound well educated, I'm sure you'll make the best decision for yourself.
I think that’s when you start incorporating harsher compounds like 19-Nors is when you get a problem.

The recovery is brutal with PCT but once again regulating LSH and FSH would really help. Or you can just blast and cruise milder doses indefinitely.

Of course there are pros and cons to them especially depending on your unique response.

Can you measure metabolism somehow?
No idea.
This is wild, I didn't know he was on the forums. Any idea what his name was or where you could look at this lol
He was active on them way back, idk the names specifically. Saw from a reddit post he said “Yeah i’m def not natty lol” and something like “I’m 100% on juice”. He also posted wild pics of him with like 3 girls, some said it was photoshopped. Did a great job at erasing his past internet presence.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IWantToMax, Jfbdjrjrhthrj and MaestheticMaso
What else did he admit jfl?

I have a friend who has the same issue. Always been skinny, small wrists ect with a super fast metabolism. Eats shit nothing happens. He’s been going to the gym for one year and nothing has changed jfl. Really think roids save these ectos.

• +1
You have a good point but I feel as though you’re overstating the risk, the infertility thing is quite rare and natural test production can be brought back by doing a proper PCT(especially if you run a milder cycle)

What else did he admit jfl?

I have a friend who has the same issue. Always been skinny, small wrists ect with a super fast metabolism. Eats shit nothing happens. He’s been going to the gym for one year and nothing has changed jfl. Really think roids save these ectos.
Idk, those were 2 stray reddit posts i saw way back. He deleted everything, dude is a fitness icon with 3+ mil followers and the gymshark creative video director. Ectos are fucked but long libs + small waist (provided tehy have at least average shoulders) + height makes them aesthetic moggers when on the sauce.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Well I have always been underweight and I don't really know why since I eat like most other people my age. Only counted cals for a week last year and concluded that my maintanence is about 3000 but maybe there was some measuring errors so lets say 2900. But I still dont understand why its so high.

Is it entirely "genetic" ? Or will it change if I gain weight ? I am 187 61 kg now.

@MaestheticMaso if you maybe know

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and SurgeryEnjoyer
Idk, those were 2 stray reddit posts i saw way back. He deleted everything, dude is a fitness icon with 3+ mil followers and the gymshark creative video director. Ectos are fucked but long libs + small waist (provided tehy have at least average shoulders) + height makes them aesthetic moggers when on the sauce.
All the big shot fitness influencers are on some sort of roids. 100 percent. Good insertions and frame however is what really separates you from the other roidcels. Plus a conservative approach with mild dosages are the best approach.

Jfl at natties wasting their time, unless you have elite muscle building genes naturally, roids are needed for a body halo!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Krakowski, TheDragon and 1 other person
Well I have always been underweight and I don't really know why since I eat like most other people my age. Only counted cals for a week last year and concluded that my maintanence is about 3000 but maybe there was some measuring errors so lets say 2900. But I still dont understand why its so high.

Is it entirely "genetic" ? Or will it change if I gain weight ? I am 187 61 kg now.

Just lift and eat until you blow up.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and MaestheticMaso

It’s partly genetic, but you can alter it. Although I’m not too sure how to make it slower. Best approach would just to eat past your maintenance. 3000 calories is not that hard tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
All the big shot fitness influencers are on some sort of roids. 100 percent. Good insertions and frame however is what really separates you from the other roidcels. Plus a conservative approach with mild dosages are the best approach.

Jfl at natties wasting their time, unless you have elite muscle building genes naturally, roids are needed for a body halo!
100% agree, but in david laid’s case he needed roids to achieve a natty muscle mass, since he really was fucked muscle mass wise. And most fitness influencers weren’t on forums posting wild pics of their physiques in calvin klein underwear while admitting to taking roids.

• +1
my guess is something for strenght and very dry muscle. His friends started off with prohormones then sarms. So i think david laid probably took rad140 at start for the strenght and then went with test and deca for that dry muscle

• +1
Just lift and eat until you blow up.
I've ordered mk677, hope it will increase my appetite.

It’s partly genetic, but you can alter it. Although I’m not too sure how to make it slower. Best approach would just to eat past your maintenance. 3000 calories is not that hard tbh.
I have super small wrists aswell, like 13.5 cm :feelscry:

Do you think the bone can still grow at 19 if I bulk up? + stressing it from working out

• +1
Ran hgh for almost a year, made me hungry af. Mk is similar, just eat super low volume calories. Like fired or ouly stuff, liquid calories and mas gainers also are a godsend for people like you.

• +1
100% agree, but in david laid’s case he needed roids to achieve a natty muscle mass, since he really was fucked muscle mass wise. And most fitness influencers weren’t on forums posting wild pics of their physiques in calvin klein underwear while admitting to taking roids.
I think at his peak, David was quite big. I don’t think natties could reach that. Plus he benched nearly 4 plates at one timez

• +1

I have super small wrists aswell, like 13.5 cm :feelscry:

Do you think the bone can still grow at 19 if I bulk up? + stressing it from working out
Are they really that small ? I think the wrist bone might not grow in length, but thickness could definitely increase. Especially with roids and HGH. What do you think @SurgeryEnjoyer

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Krakowski
I think at his peak, David was quite big. I don’t think natties could reach that. Plus he benched nearly 4 plates at one timez
Idk man, his lankiness always made him seem frail in videos, dude is 6’2 with a 6’7 wingspan and a long ass neck and legs. Also wether he was big or not he was a crazy outlier for strength. The deadlift can be explained due to good leverages coming from very long limbs + good genetics, but as a long-limbed lifter his squat and benvh blow out of the fucking water most powerlifters.

• Woah
Are they really that small ? I think the wrist bone might not grow in length, but thickness could definitely increase. Especially with roids and HGH. What do you think @SurgeryEnjoyer
About that, I cant find the measruing tape.

Minimum 13 maximum 14.

@thecel what is yours?

Never measured my wrists pre hgh but i could see that happening, although not to a significant extent unless you develop acromegaly.

• +1
Idk man, his lankiness always made him seem frail in videos, dude is 6’2 with a 6’7 wingspan and a long ass neck and legs. Also wether he was big or not he was a crazy outlier for strength. The deadlift can be explained due to good leverages coming from very long limbs + good genetics, but as a long-limbed lifter his squat and benvh blow out of the fucking water most powerlifters.
Hmmm, it took David over 2 years to bench 2 plates. In that case, you might never reach 3 plates but he got 177kg at his peak.

• +1
Hmmm, it took David over 2 years to bench 2 plates. In that case, you might never reach 3 plates but he got 177kg at his peak.
Still crazy for a guy with his proportions, same for squat. Especially considering he has a long femur, huge mechanical disadvantage. I’m 6’0 with a 6’5 wingspan and could deadlift 130kg at 63 kg on my 2nd day in the gym, deadlift means fuck all it’s all leverages so i don’t base it off that. Also his prs skyrocketed when he reached his peak, his aesthetic genetics are crazy, but his strength ones might even be crazier tbh.

• +1
Still crazy for a guy with his proportions, same for squat. Especially considering he has a long femur, huge mechanical disadvantage. I’m 6’0 with a 6’5 wingspan and could deadlift 130kg at 63 kg on my 2nd day in the gym, deadlift means fuck all it’s all leverages so i don’t base it off that. Also his prs skyrocketed when he reached his peak, his aesthetic genetics are crazy, but his strength ones might even be crazier tbh.
Yeah, same with me in terms of deadlift. Got 120kg the second time I tried ( poor technique though) and then a few sessions later 140kg. Stopped doing DL though. Funnily enough, my best exercises were weighted chin ups and dips. I progressed very fast with those and after a few months of gym I was doing 40kg weighted dips and 30kg chin ups.

Zyzz for example had quite poor strength standards for some reason compared to his look. Couldn’t even bench 120?

• +1
Yeah, same with me in terms of deadlift. Got 120kg the second time I tried ( poor technique though) and then a few sessions later 140kg. Stopped doing DL though. Funnily enough, my best exercises were weighted chin ups and dips. I progressed very fast with those and after a few months of gym I was doing 40kg weighted dips and 30kg chin ups.

Zyzz for example had quite poor strength standards for some reason compared to his look. Couldn’t even bench 120?
You got good leverages too ? I love deadlifting, used to do it purely for fun back when i could hit the gym. Pulling exercises were also easier for me than pushing in general, except front and side delt work weirdly enough (rear delt is mostly pulling). Idk much about zyzz but he seemed to be proportionate/have a lightly long torso at 6’0/6’1. Weird tho, laid is much more frail genetically than zyzz. Zyzz was very skinny begore trainin, laid looked like he needed to be fed by intravenous injections to survive.

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax and MaestheticMaso

Not enough choline and proteins in diet, some have better absorption of them thanks to genes so dont need to count every calories

• +1
Not enough choline and proteins in diet, some have better absorption of them thanks to genes so dont need to count every calories
Can I still grow bones at 19?

You got good leverages too ? I love deadlifting, used to do it purely for fun back when i could hit the gym. Pulling exercises were also easier for me than pushing in general, except front and side delt work weirdly enough (rear delt is mostly pulling). Idk much about zyzz but he seemed to be proportionate/have a lightly long torso at 6’0/6’1. Weird tho, laid is much more frail genetically than zyzz. Zyzz was very skinny begore trainin, laid looked like he needed to be fed by intravenous injections to survive.
Yeah but for sumo. Pulling movements are easier for me as well, and my back is the strongest muscle group. My delts/shoulder strength is okay, but chest is better.

• +1
Yeah but for sumo. Pulling movements are easier for me as well, and my back is the strongest muscle group. My delts/shoulder strength is okay, but chest is better.
Nah i did both conventional and sumo, i find sumo to be easier as well. I remember on my 2nd day ever i deadlifted 130 kg then struggled to bench 35 kg for 3 reps, jfl.

• +1
Nah i did both conventional and sumo, i find sumo to be easier as well. I remember on my 2nd day ever i deadlifted 130 kg then struggled to bench 35 kg for 3 reps, jfl.
Same story with bench, but it progressed well. Haven’t been to the gym properly in months though and now my strength is much lower compared to before plus I need to Cut

• So Sad
you won't look like him by mimicking his cycle, it's a pointless question, genetic response to drugs varies as widely as your response to resistance training.

Same story with bench, but it progressed well. Haven’t been to the gym properly in months though and now my strength is much lower compared to before plus I need to Cut
Cut to get rid of yo fatass face. You’re already quite lean for your bf now, gou could have very good facial leanness when you approach 12% if you’re lucky.

• +1
I remember seeing posts and vids of him being very transparent about being on Tren which is obvious just by looking at him

Then he somehow deleted them without anyone screenshotting them or saving them and people still make “natty or nots” on this guy jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, chadcel; and buflek
you won't look like him by mimicking his cycle, it's a pointless question, genetic response to drugs varies as widely as your response to resistance training.
I have read studies that the androgen receptor concentration is actually not too different across most of us so what really determines the response behind roids?

Is it how it alters the epigenetic markers in our bodies ?

I have read studies that the androgen receptor concentration is actually not too different across most of us so what really determines the response behind roids?

Is it how it alters the epigenetic markers in our bodies ?
I’m sure there are 100s of factors though tbh.