What separates a MTN from HTN?

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
Sometimes I find it hard to tell the difference between the two. Im my mind, alot of the HTNs are just looksmaxxed MTNS.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 29167
in most cases it's coloring.

people with shit coloring are forever capped at mid tier, those that have good coloring can ascend even if their bone structure isn't the best, there's no surgery for your eye, skin and hair color.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 19174 and 2 others
Mtn to htn usually separated by jaw htn to chadlite by zygos and chadlite to chad by colouring. Ltn to mtn by eyes( usually)

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Mtn
O8gad4jznhq8slawgidu

Strong mtn
5a43c31e8ba89220008b45ca

Htn
5c1d2f4801c0ea45c80b5204

Strong htn
F2c45cf3875812eefbc8d13de49c9add

After that slayer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and Deleted member 19174

people with shit coloring are forever capped at mid tier, those that have good coloring can ascend even if their bone structure isn't the best, there's no surgery for your eye, skin and hair color.
Eye and hair color don’t matter as much as you think.. skin color / pheno does 100x

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 24789
Eye and hair color don’t matter as much as you think.. skin color / pheno does 100x
they don't matter much for normies, but you will never be striking without good coloring.

Facial structure approaching chadlite
Or
Surface level halos on a mtn facial structure

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 19174 and Deleted member 24789
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead

people with shit coloring are forever capped at mid tier, those that have good coloring can ascend even if their bone structure isn't the best, there's no surgery for your eye, skin and hair color
Yea No surgery because u can just dye your, get a tan and wear contacts

they don't matter much for normies, but you will never be striking without good coloring.
I have black hair and brown eyes, but my coloring and soft features have people telling me I look exotic, explain that

Coloring is brutal tbh

• +1
Mostly jaw.

• +1
Yea No surgery because u can just dye your, get a tan and wear contacts
there's no dye that'll fix dark brown/black hair, and there's no contact that looks natural if your own coloring is dark.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
I have black hair and brown eyes, but my coloring and soft features have people telling me I look exotic, explain that
because you live in an area where ethnics are a minority, africans also look exotic here, but that doesn't mean they look good.

• +1

there's surgeries for eyes wym

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 29581
do you guys realise these are made up redpill lingo terms right? there is no real treshold

Maybe leanness or more hair. Htns usually softmaxxed mtns or lazy overweight chads

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
because you live in an area where ethnics are a minority, africans also look exotic here, but that doesn't mean they look good.
Lol you sound autistic, the top cities in the U.S. …
Getting told your good looking / exotic
Race doesn’t matter.. your either attractive or unattractive simple

Lol you sound autistic, the top cities in the U.S. …
Getting told your good looking / exotic
Race doesn’t matter.. your either attractive or unattractive simple
being 'exotic' doesn't have anything to do with being attractive or not.

• +1
being 'exotic' doesn't have anything to do with being attractive or not.
Yes it does. No one tells anyone when they’re going to a wedding as a guest or groceries that someone looks exotic to someone who’s ugly.

• +1
there's no contact that looks natural if your own coloring is dark.
But aren't 99% of all contacts for darker eyes in order to get lighter eyes?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 28904
Yes it does. No one tells anyone when they’re going to a wedding as a guest or groceries that someone looks exotic to someone who’s ugly.
Yeah exotic is def a compliment since it insinuates you look captivating and stand out from a crowd.