What separates chadlites from normies and what separates chadlites from chads

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Are respectively eye area and jaw.

A man can have decent face shape, low bf and good harmony. But as long as he has bug eyes or high set eyebrows, he can only be slightly above average at best.

Once you got neutrally slanted eyes + low set brows you're on the chadlite level (unless you have bloated face). What hold you back from being chad is your jaw.

Examples :
High-tier normie
Justin Timberlake 640x669

Chadlite
4686303e2ac560f4652a9becbbe3b4b4  man candy sexy men

Chad
Hairstyles for men celebrity short long medium s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and mybrainabusesme
High tier normies tend to have solid facial features but nothing to make them stand out

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme, Deleted member 466 and Autist
Your chadlite is 10/10 for all normies u phaggot
If he is chadlite i never saw a chadlite at my life

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Jonguz, adrianolm and 1 other person
"mm make MM"

(Millimeters make Male Models)

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, UndercovrNormie, dogtown and 1 other person
chadlite just looks like the younger brother of chad

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, mojopin and dogtown
Eye area, lower third and zygos, zygos are extremely important especially in motion all chads have good zygos/ogee curve

Eye area, lower third and zygos, zygos are extremely important especially in motion all chads have good zygos/ogee curve
It’s everything tbh. I have an above average lower third and zygos. My eye area is shit though.

In all honesty, most whores that will fuck Chads will probably fuck chadlites too, maybe even high tier normies.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
what seperates them is their overall harmony aka their facial ratings. harmony is the end all be all in determining how attractive a face is.

jfl im mogged by this scrawny pale normie

over

It’s everything tbh. I have an above average lower third and zygos. My eye area is shit though.
your body puts you to chadlite level though

your body puts you to chadlite level though
I agree, I’ve never had issue with females I’m just saying people like to think in absolutes. You need good features and harmony all together. If I had my dads eye area I’d be a MM I can almost guarantee it lol.
he is kinda short like 5 6 57 can he be a chad lite? not hating just asking?
I get hundreds of matches on tinder with ease and compliments irl all the time so you tell me. I’m 5’9 and people put too much importance on height, I do better than a lot of people who are taller than me.

I agree, I’ve never had issue with females I’m just saying people like to think in absolutes. You need good features and harmony all together. If I had my dads eye area I’d be a MM I can almost guarantee it lol.

I get hundreds of matches on tinder with ease and compliments irl all the time so you tell me. I’m 5’9 and people put too much importance on height, I do better than a lot of people who are taller than me.
good for you man if you fuck many girls but i doubt you are 5 9

good for you man if you fuck many girls but i doubt you are 5 9
Hey man believe what you want I’m not going to try convincing you otherwise. Not quite sure why someone would lie about being average to slightly below average height though lmao.

Hey man believe what you want I’m not going to try convincing you otherwise. Not quite sure why someone would lie about being average to slightly below average height though lmao.
meh my real height is 5 8 and if a girl asks me about it say 5 9 and for some reason a girl told me that i might me a bit more lol

Bc everyone inflates by 2 in on tinder and other places too. NIbba inflated his height by 1.5 in. in the mogging contest btw :feelshaha:

Bc everyone inflates by 2 in on tinder and other places too. NIbba inflated his height by 1.5 in. in the mogging contest btw :feelshaha:
guess I should go around saying I'm 6'5 on tinder then

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
guess I should go around saying I'm 6'5 on tinder then
If you inflate by too much obviously they'll be able to tell when they meet you.

Who are you to say everyone frauds? Lmao that’s just idiotic. Not everyone feels so insecure that they need to fraud, I’ve also never had any girl on tinder ask me for my height. The only time I’ve put my height in my bio was for an experiment and it didn’t change anything from what I could tell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

average or below average girls dont care about height on tinder brah

Are respectively eye area and jaw.

A man can have decent face shape, low bf and good harmony. But as long as he has bug eyes or high set eyebrows, he can only be slightly above average at best.

Once you got neutrally slanted eyes + low set brows you're on the chadlite level (unless you have bloated face). What hold you back from being chad is your jaw.

Examples :
High-tier normie
View attachment 12108

Chadlite
View attachment 12109

Chad
View attachment 12110
high IQ
I'm fucking tired of being mogged by thin-necked manlets just because they have low eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and androidcel
average or below average girls dont care about height on tinder brah
I don’t match with below average girls. Only women I’d fuck so average to above.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
high IQ
I'm fucking tired of being mogged by thin-necked manlets just because they have low eyebrows
Do I have low set eyebrows?

chadlite just looks like the younger brother of chad
Yeah OP is splitting hairs ngl. Chadlite mogs cruise imo anyway

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 466