What are my flaws, and how can I change?

misterappeal123

misterappeal123

Iron
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Posts
6
Reputation
5
Yes i’m hella faded in this and there’s 0 lighting but that’s how it really should be done, my face is hella asymmetrical it’s really sad but im just curious how can i significantly increase collagen and overall look better. I have horrible nasolabial folds and i’m so insecure about them. I hate them so much and i know my maxilla is recessed but is there anything I can truly do… I have used vt reedle shots in the past, the collagen ones but i want to see a real change in my self. I know im like around ltn but i rlly wanna change, how can i do it? ghk scares me cus i have a big phobia of needles the only reason i would suggest ghk tho is cus of the collagen effects but i also really wanna hop on hgh or sum get a little big can someone pls just help me in general tell me my flaws and i can do some research myself on how to change em im desperate plz
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    754.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    729 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Dr. Taban and Dr. eppley
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Visit an airway ortho and consult with them about your maxillary recession
Other than that you look good
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and misterappeal123
Yes i’m hella faded in this and there’s 0 lighting but that’s how it really should be done, my face is hella asymmetrical it’s really sad but im just curious how can i significantly increase collagen and overall look better. I have horrible nasolabial folds and i’m so insecure about them. I hate them so much and i know my maxilla is recessed but is there anything I can truly do… I have used vt reedle shots in the past, the collagen ones but i want to see a real change in my self. I know im like around ltn but i rlly wanna change, how can i do it? ghk scares me cus i have a big phobia of needles the only reason i would suggest ghk tho is cus of the collagen effects but i also really wanna hop on hgh or sum get a little big can someone pls just help me in general tell me my flaws and i can do some research myself on how to change em im desperate plz
Low dimo
 

Similar threads

savke33
Replies
1
Views
28
tfrostyz
tfrostyz
helpmepubertymax
Replies
11
Views
61
Backoutsideboyz
Backoutsideboyz
iamnothing
Replies
3
Views
29
recessed_00
recessed_00
7472
Replies
15
Views
91
couragecel
couragecel
I
Replies
4
Views
30
Imerex11
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top