What should I do after Highschool if I’m a retard with 2.5 GPA and suck at math

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
The only reason my grades are so bad
is

Freshman year I had two algebra classes I couldn’t learn shit in; pretty much two F’s

Sophomore year I was depressed

This past quarter I’ve been depressed but still managed a A and B’s for most of my classes except math which is a F (Algebra 2, teacher is also another retard)

I feel so much regret I wish I studied and worked harder when I was a Freshman, what else can I do? I will not settle for being some dead end grocery worker or some shit for all my life.

I plan on attending community college for two years then transferring

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, thecel, whiteissuperior and 4 others
High school math is the easiest shit ever. You are low IQ if you can't do basic high school math

Sorry to flex on you PYT but I basically had an A+ at the national exam for Math in my country

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC, St.TikTokcel, MentalistKebab and 8 others
8D090DAD D8AD 4790 8FD3 A4380383EE5C

Boutta fall for the military meme; get a hellcat and free tuition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, Sondern, Looks234 and 8 others
Trades

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, MentalistKebab, Danish_Retard and 4 others
High school math is the easiest shit ever. You are low IQ if you can't do basic high school math

Sorry to flex on you PYT but I basically had an A+ at the national exam for Math in my country
They lost me at complex numbers not gonna lie, even before that I was lagging cause my dumbass couldn’t pay attention through middle school.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and alriodai
start mewing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

What are you gonna do after high school

View attachment 2104145
Boutta fall for the military meme; get a hellcat and free tuition
Realistically there’s not much you can do

Most business majors require a decent understanding of math.
Lucrative STEM careers like Engineering, compsci and data science require maths.
Medical professions don’t require maths to the same extent but are hard and ruthless as fuck if you aren’t a star student.

If you’re good at literacy your bottlenecked quite hard to mostly social science papers which are useless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deepraj7, Yerico7, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
View attachment 2104148
Brb gonna spend 80 hours a week just so I can make 100k a year

Fuck it might actually be over 😭
Depends all I know in my country trades are a decent option with good pay idk what it’s like there.

What are you good at?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Realistically there’s not much you can do

Most business majors require a decent understanding of math.
Lucrative STEM careers like Engineering, compsci and data science require maths.
Medical professions don’t require maths to the same extent but are hard and ruthless as fuck if you aren’t a star student.

If you’re good at literacy your bottlenecked quite hard to mostly social science papers which are useless
Fuck I should’ve listened to my parents instead of rotting on this gay site trynna get bitches I fucked up hard
190DB9F0 4023 41B5 8AB4 46E292A7D727

My parents were right from the start

• +1
Reactions: not insane, skwanchy, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Fuck I should’ve listened to my parents instead of rotting on this gay site trynna get bitches I fucked up hard View attachment 2104152
My parents were right from the start
Math is pretty fucking easy man, compare western country maths to Asians and it’s night and day. If you grinded hard you could learn it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, Jigen and PYT
Depends all I know in my country trades are a decent option with good pay idk what it’s like there.

What are you good at?
Literature and language arts that’s about it bro

I doubt I could’ve become a D1 athlete or some shit despite being pushed to go that way. Gave up to quick like a idiot

• +1
Math is pretty fucking easy man, compare western country maths to Asians and it’s night and day. If you grinded hard you could learn it
I kinda didn’t learn shit from grade 6-11

You think I could really learn that shit?

Maybe with some modafinil I could do it?

• +1
is

Freshman year I had two algebra classes I couldn’t learn shit in; pretty much two F’s

This past quarter I’ve been depressed but still managed a A and B’s for most of my classes except math which is a F (Algebra 2, teacher is also another retard)

I feel so much regret I wish I studied and worked harder when I was a Freshman, what else can I do? I will not settle for being some dead end grocery worker or some shit for all my life.

ratata vamo a manga cualtoooo

• So Sad
Over you're gonna have to go into the military, community college or trades. I'd say the military is your best shot

• +1
tbh you're retarded, I never studied in highschool and still managed to get an A-B+ in every class except spanish.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Jigen
Rope if you are under 7ft tall

Steal material from this forum n become stand up comedian

• JFL
Reactions: john2, MentalistKebab and Hueless
Collect neetbux

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
just become a wagecuck

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 20370 and PYT
Algebra isn't that hard but its the foundation for all the upper level math classes. Youtube was far better than all my professors in college. I'd watch the material before I went to class then in class everything made much more sense. Also, do tons of practice problems tbh math isn't that hard it's literally just practice. Physics on the other hand was absolute pure cancer for me purely conceptual problems I struggled with but still managed to pass and I'm retarded.

• +1
Math is pretty fucking easy man
Legit. A good teacher is the difference between failing math and having at least a B. It’s not hard if it’s taught right. I know from experience.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20370, PYT and 1 other person
I kinda didn’t learn shit from grade 6-11

You think I could really learn that shit?

Maybe with some modafinil I could do it?
For maths you kinda gotta get your head into a sort of mindset for problem solving. It requires a certain personality type to crunch numbers on end till you get the right result.

Positive aspect is there’s almost always a fixed answer and little subjectivity so you can easily track improvement.

You could do it but it depends on you and to natural talent to an extent.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Jigen and PYT
Legit. A good teacher is the difference between failing math and having at least a B. It’s not hard if it’s taught right. I know from experience.
idk dude it’s mostly my fault from when I was younger but legit everyone in school is failing this guys class. he doesn’t teach math he just solves the problem on the board if that makes sense.

I got him tomorrow, I gotta order some modafinil or else. It’s not even about passing it’s about trying to raise up my GPA.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
tbh you're retarded, I never studied in highschool and still managed to get an A-B+ in every class except spanish.
Yes it’s cake except for math idk what shit I ate for my first two years

If u couldn’t get through hs math without studying u rly do just need to get into a trade. Work shitload of hrs for a few years, save up, then start ur own business

Over you're gonna have to go into the military, community college or trades. I'd say the military is your best shot
fuck me bruh, I’m fs not gonna be some infantry grunt they gotta put me doing some other shit

I don’t feel like giving 4 years of my life to military I’m more inclined to go the community college route

rope is the most painless option

• WTF
fuck me bruh, I’m fs not gonna be some infantry grunt they gotta put me doing some other shit

I don’t feel like giving 4 years of my life to military I’m more inclined to go the community college route
Join the navy and get stationed in Japan, I'd do it but I'm already in college

• +1
is

Lmao colleges don’t care as much about freshman grades and you can explain yourself obv

• +1
Lmao colleges don’t care as much about freshman grades and you can explain yourself obv
Hopefully. I’m trying my best this year but I think this quarter that F for math is staying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Hopefully. I’m trying my best this year but I think this quarter that F for math is staying
bhai it’s not all about the college, try for a good state uni and pay less and get a good major, also get therapy for your problems it is the main issue. Im having the same issues but I cant afford therapy

and bro if you cant get in, try a year or two of community college first

• +1
and bro if you cant get in, try a year or two of community college first
Yeah that was the plan so I can transfer my first two years free then pay 2 years college

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
is

Become famous

• +1
Yeah that was the plan so I can transfer my first two years free then pay 2 years college
Yeah bro and talk about all your struggles etc on your essay or resume so they know what was going on. Get someone to help you make an essay

• +1
also bhai my cousin had 1.8 GPA when graduating but he still got into UB after he worked hard in cc. Its not over for you at all, and plus you had struggles he didn’t. He’s just spoiled lol

• Love it
also bhai my cousin had 1.8 GPA when graduating but he still got into UB after he worked hard in cc. Its not over for you at all, and plus you had struggles he didn’t. He’s just spoiled lol
Thank you bro maybe I won’t have to get my leg blown off to get a degree

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 24770
Thank you bro maybe I won’t have to get my leg blown off to get a degree
Yeah don’t stress it man there are many options still, still you need a therapist to talk to about your struggles it’ll improve your life immensely ig

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Danish_Retard
Sameish here man, I never finished education, but after I became depressed and ammasing a huge absence my grades in chem and maths fell like crazy.

You can bullshit every other subject, but unless you're a fucking super genious there is no way you're inventing centuries of maths during a 5 hour written exam. Those are the subjects where you just gotta work for it, sure, for some they will have to work far less, but you can't cheat, you just gotta practice and fail, practice and fail... ad naseum, till you get it.

I'd say anyone with any average intelligence should be able to do at least university engineering lvl maths if they just practice enough, tho the work/reward probably isn't optimal compared to trades, medicine/pharma, managerial "education" or lower level IT positions.

• So Sad
Sameish here man, I never finished education, but after I became depressed and ammasing a huge absence my grades in chem and maths fell like crazy.

You can bullshit every other subject, but unless you're a fucking super genious there is no way you're inventing centuries of maths during a 5 hour written exam. Those are the subjects where you just gotta work for it, sure, for some they will have to work far less, but you can't cheat, you just gotta practice and fail, practice and fail... ad naseum, till you get it.

I'd say anyone with any average intelligence should be able to do at least university engineering lvl maths if they just practice enough, tho the work/reward probably isn't optimal compared to trades, medicine/pharma, managerial "education" or lower level IT positions.
I kinda wanna become a psycho list, heard it’s good pay for minimal work compared to other medical fields. Fucking 12 years to study is kinda crazy tho Idek if I could afford it jfl

But yeah I feel you. Think my depression can be slightly attributed to this site and feeling ugly throught middle school, starving myself and not getting proper nutrition to be able to study in a optimal way

Like you my chemistry and math is lagging behind my other subjects but my Chem teacher Isn’t as anal as math and is gonna let me pass with a C.

I got to figure how imma get my shit together

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

What do you do now for a living?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
What do you do now for a living?
Shift between NEET and unskilled work.

I have about 25k€ saved for surgery that I now use to live on...

Not exactly optimal. I'll perhaps get some surgery, an then before 2024 I want to finish teknisk-gymnasie and start uni, probably in some AI biotech if possible, otherwise just pure data science with a focus on AI.

I want a job where I can work a max of 30 hours a week and still earn ok. I'm also considering just fully dedicating myself to gene editing because I'm sure human gene editing will become an extremely profitable business this century.

Last edited:
  • Love it
i did community college, was in a similar position to you also

• +1
Could you retake the classes you fucked up on and just spend a year fixing your gpa? A lot of people take gap years there’s no shame in it you just have to use it as a chance for real productive change

Math isn’t difficult if you practice it and understand the mechanics steps by step. You just have to grind out questions until you understand what the math question/problem is asking you to do

• +1
Could you retake the classes you fucked up on and just spend a year fixing your gpa? A lot of people take gap years there’s no shame in it you just have to use it as a chance for real productive change

Math isn’t difficult if you practice it and understand the mechanics steps by step. You just have to grind out questions until you understand what the math question/problem is asking you to do
Tbh I’ve never heard of that, usually they pass you onto the next level and you don’t stay to retake classes unless you failed not for low GPA.

Unless GPA can be fixed in community college?

I’m gonna get back on my shit, I’ve been trying to get my eating and sleep in order. Soon I’m gonna start not bringing my airpods and phone. Have a dopamine detox to see if I can focus more in class.

Then I’ll start trying to relearn math as fast as I can from Algebra to algebra 2. I literally look at the problems and have no clue what is being told. It’s like being dyslexic and seeing every word in reverse

I’m gonna start asking more in class bring my glasses too I gotta lock in.