What should I do after Highschool if I’m a retard with 2.5 GPA and suck at math

I’m gonna start asking more in class bring my glasses too I gotta lock in.
that’s probably my issue instead of asking for help if I don’t understand I keep trying to figure it out and I just cant

• JFL
Reactions: skwanchy and PYT
Tbh I’ve never heard of that, usually they pass you onto the next level and you don’t stay to retake classes unless you failed not for low GPA.

Unless GPA can be fixed in community college?

I’m gonna get back on my shit, I’ve been trying to get my eating and sleep in order. Soon I’m gonna start not bringing my airpods and phone. Have a dopamine detox to see if I can focus more in class.

Then I’ll start trying to relearn math as fast as I can from Algebra to algebra 2. I literally look at the problems and have no clue what is being told. It’s like being dyslexic and seeing every word in reverse
You can fix your gpa in Uni yeah but the worse it is the harder it’s going to be to get into any program you want.

You could also get into a community college and take equivalent classes for the program you want at another Uni so your credits transfer over and you can use your Community college GPA to transfer

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PYT
Also are you in your final year of highschool? If not the just focus on scoring high on your senior year classes since atleast where I’m from those are the classes you apply to Uni with I don’t know how it works in America if that’s where you’re from.

It’s never over as long as you put the effort in required to succeed, spend atleast an hour everyday studying the material you learned that day and reviewing the material you learned throughout the week

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
Also are you in your final year of highschool? If not the just focus on scoring high on your senior year classes since atleast where I’m from those are the classes you apply to Uni with I don’t know how it works in America if that’s where you’re from.

It’s never over as long as you put the effort in required to succeed, spend atleast an hour everyday studying the material you learned that day and reviewing the material you learned throughout the week
Yeah bro I’m gonna tighten up here’s my plan

Relearn math , try to get straight A’s and If I can’t in math then the rest will cushion it.

This year reach 2.75 GPA so I can apply to college courses and honor classes next year

Get straight A’s there

Those classes will boost my weighted GPA

Apply to community college then transfer after 2 years . Finish my 2 last years in a real college.

Go into Military 3 years and take courses in there so they get paid depending on what I want to study

For my SAT scores that shit is easy, the math on there is easily learnable 100% . I have hope, I read that even if I wanted to become a doctor or some shit high school grades don’t matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631

Second to last year

Apparently freshman and sophmore years aren’t as important but my grades aren’t too stellar this year. With the F in math and a D last quarter. But the rest are A’s and B’s

The only reason my grades are so bad
is

Freshman year I had two algebra classes I couldn’t learn shit in; pretty much two F’s

Sophomore year I was depressed

This past quarter I’ve been depressed but still managed a A and B’s for most of my classes except math which is a F (Algebra 2, teacher is also another retard)

I feel so much regret I wish I studied and worked harder when I was a Freshman, what else can I do? I will not settle for being some dead end grocery worker or some shit for all my life.

I plan on attending community college for two years then transferring
That’s how I feel except I did bad in college cuz I was depressed cuz I was accused of SA

but you can go into community college, do really well, get into a good state school, then get into a good grad school if you want, all hope is not lost

• Love it
That’s how I feel except I did bad in college cuz I was depressed cuz I was accused of SA

but you can go into community college, do really well, get into a good state school, then get into a good grad school if you want, all hope is not lost
SA is fucking insane and criminal, I would not be able to function with a accusation like that either hope you’re doing better bro

I’m not too educated on this shit, my parents were the first in my family to immigrate here and I have no older siblings so no one really taught me about this college shit. What’s the difference between a state and grad school?

Imma t up bro. I won’t have a scholarship especially not a full ride but I will put myself through college by any means possible.

I don’t want my kids to go through any struggle or ever have to worry about if rent is due or if something they want to eat is too expensive

• Love it
Reactions: whiteissuperior
SA is fucking insane and criminal, I would not be able to function with a accusation like that either hope you’re doing better bro

I’m not too educated on this shit, my parents were the first in my family to immigrate here and I have no older siblings so no one really taught me about this college shit. What’s the difference between a state and grad school?
State school is just any public university in your state for an undergraduate degree

When you transfer to state school, do well in your bachelors, maintain a high GPA, get good undergraduate research experience, and you’ll be in a shoe in for a good graduate school (a school that offers masters or PhD). Especially if your state has good public schools, like GA Tech, UMich Ann Arbor, UNC Chaprl Hill, UCLA …etc

If you got into a top tier graduate school Ike Yale or something you have no idea how much money ppl make off the connections they meet at top 20 schools

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and PYT
State school is just any public university in your state for an undergraduate degree

When you transfer to state school, do well in your bachelors, maintain a high GPA, get good undergraduate research experience, and you’ll be in a shoe in for a good graduate school (a school that offers masters or PhD). Especially if your state has good public schools, like GA Tech, UMich Ann Arbor, UNC Chaprl Hill, UCLA …etc

If you got into a top tier graduate school Ike Yale or something you have no idea how much money ppl make off the connections they meet at top 20 schools
Imma do my research on all that. I wish I had someone in my family that could’ve guided me from the start of High-school and went more in depth on how everything worked. I just now started learning at the start of the year.

I can’t blame anyone but myself for my bad grades tho, but honestly I don’t even think I could’ve afforded to go to a state college after high school. Which is why my parents always pushed me to get a scholarship.

At least what I’m thinking is I’ll have enough saved up to pay for those last two years I study for my bachelor’s.

View attachment 2104145
Boutta fall for the military meme; get a hellcat and free tuition
Work at the post office, or any high paying job no skills like Amazon or target. Work 12-14 hours a day, live with parents work 2-4 years. You should have around 200k if your not a bum. Then get into real estate.

• Love it
Work at the post office, or any high paying job no skills like Amazon or target. Work 12-14 hours a day, live with parents work 2-4 years. You should have around 200k if your not a bum. Then get into real estate.
Yeah target pay is shit though In Florida. But that might be the move partially

I’m taking advice from the entire thread and kinda mixing it together I was interested in real estate but I understand you have to have money and it’s only good as passive income?

Post office once I turn 18 sounds good

Last edited:
Imma do my research on all that. I wish I had someone in my family that could’ve guided me from the start of High-school and went more in depth on how everything worked. I just now started learning at the start of the year.

I can’t blame anyone but myself for my bad grades tho, but honestly I don’t even think I could’ve afforded to go to a state college after high school. Which is why my parents always pushed me to get a scholarship.

At least what I’m thinking is I’ll have enough saved up to pay for those last two years I study for my bachelor’s.
If you need guidance, pm me. If you do everything I say I can help you be making 6 figs by 25

• Love it
it's probably over

• JFL
Bro just start doing crash courses from Khan academy. I had a near 4.0 in high school but took a two year break before going to college. I got shit faced every weekend during that time and I lost god knows how many brain cells. Before enrolling in college, I took free crash courses on YouTube. for like 3 weeks you'll be all caught up. and the crash courses will teach you better than your own teacher. I promise.

then your doors will be open for several career paths. finance for one has math but not thattt much math in my experience. same as accounting. it's mostly just keeping track of shit, regulations, how things are balanced, making statements. etc.

High school math is the easiest shit ever. You are low IQ if you can't do basic high school math

Sorry to flex on you PYT but I basically had an A+ at the national exam for Math in my country
What lessons you got in Algeria during hs?

High school math is the easiest shit ever. You are low IQ if you can't do basic high school math

Sorry to flex on you PYT but I basically had an A+ at the national exam for Math in my country
And here you both are on a website about taking height pills and obsessing over jawlines. You ended up in the exact same place

The only reason my grades are so bad
is

Freshman year I had two algebra classes I couldn’t learn shit in; pretty much two F’s

Sophomore year I was depressed

This past quarter I’ve been depressed but still managed a A and B’s for most of my classes except math which is a F (Algebra 2, teacher is also another retard)

I feel so much regret I wish I studied and worked harder when I was a Freshman, what else can I do? I will not settle for being some dead end grocery worker or some shit for all my life.

I plan on attending community college for two years then transferring
Your goal isn't to choose the one thing you must do until you die. Your goal is to open doors and have options. Do as well as you can in school, apply to college, and go to the best one. You will not regret it.

• Love it
Your goal isn't to choose the one thing you must do until you die. Your goal is to open doors and have options. Do as well as you can in school, apply to college, and go to the best one. You will not regret it.
Thank you I came to this realization

I gotta study for my SAT got 1010 my first test, just need 1210 super scores to get a 75% off scholarship

1310 for a 100%

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27976
Thank you I came to this realization

I gotta study for my SAT got 1010 my first test, just need 1210 super scores to get a 75% off scholarship

1310 for a 100%
It's great to see you've got your priorities straight. Don't be hard on yourself, too. You're going to be just fine

fuck me bruh, I’m fs not gonna be some infantry grunt they gotta put me doing some other shit

I don’t feel like giving 4 years of my life to military I’m more inclined to go the community college route
I literally got rekt even in community college because of the habits I carried from hs. I was a retard hood dude but started growing into civility after literally getting stabbed and bleeding out then getting resuscitated after this huge shootout/fight (karma bc I caused harm on plenty of others to deserve it) then after graduating with a 3.3 GPA (grew from 0.7 lmao), i was still plagued with certain habits and a mindset of not feeling good enough and imposter syndrome which ultimately led to giving up on community. It’s all in your head and mindset so if you don’t fix that then you’re fucked. Take it from me, it’s easy to do well but even easier to throw all your effort away because of a pussy mentality. I’m in school for cybersecurity through an online accredited school while in the Air Force now but holy shit I could have been fine years ago if I wasn’t such a self sabotaging retard.

• Love it
I literally got rekt even in community college because of the habits I carried from hs. I was a retard hood dude but started growing into civility after literally getting stabbed and bleeding out then getting resuscitated after this huge shootout/fight (karma bc I caused harm on plenty of others to deserve it) then after graduating with a 3.3 GPA (grew from 0.7 lmao), i was still plagued with certain habits and a mindset of not feeling good enough and imposter syndrome which ultimately led to giving up on community. It’s all in your head and mindset so if you don’t fix that then you’re fucked. Take it from me, it’s easy to do well but even easier to throw all your effort away because of a pussy mentality. I’m in school for cybersecurity through an online accredited school while in the Air Force now but holy shit I could have been fine years ago if I wasn’t such a self sabotaging retard.
I feel you bro I'm one of the biggest self sabatogers there is I have such a overthinking and bad mindset

I'm training my discipline and shit though I'm hopeful , trying my best to not think too much

And here you both are on a website about taking height pills and obsessing over jawlines. You ended up in the exact same place
Who the fuck are you new brainwashed greycel? Do you even know me to talk shit like that? Goofball

You are probably lazy as fuck and likely you lack a structured method of studying. Go read about spaced repetition, flashcards, memory palace techniques, major system, PAO systems, and then combine it all with GPT-4 as a tutor along the way. I heard Khan Academy will integrate GPT-4, so maybe its worth looking into that too.

• +1
They lost me at complex numbers not gonna lie, even before that I was lagging cause my dumbass couldn’t pay attention through middle school.
Nigga WHATS SO HARD about complex numbers

the x axis is REAL NUMBERS
and the y axis is IMAGINARY NUMBERS

What’s an imaginary number your faggot brain asks, it’d ANY REAL NUMBER multiplied by SquareRoot of Negative one.

Real: 3, pi, 8.9, -500, -e, square root of 2
Imaginary: 3i, pi(i), -500.9i, Square root of negative 2

Then you follow these basic rules:
Real * real = another real number
Real * imaginary = imaginary
Imaginary * real = imaginary
Imaginary * imaginary = real

Square Root -1 * Square root -1= -1

Complex number:
Real number + Imaginary Number, aka
Real Number + (Real Number * Square Root -1)

Complex Conjugate:
Real Number + Imaginary number
Same Real Number - Same Imaginary Number

(Complex Number)(Its Conjugate) =
Real Number Squared + Real Number Component of Imaginary Number without the imaginary component squared.

DIS NOT HARD IMA SLAP TF OUT YOU

• Love it
You are probably lazy as fuck and likely you lack a structured method of studying. Go read about spaced repetition, flashcards, memory palace techniques, major system, PAO systems, and then combine it all with GPT-4 as a tutor along the way. I heard Khan Academy will integrate GPT-4, so maybe its worth looking into that too.
I never tried that hard never studied but yes you're right

My top priority right now is raising gpa which should be easy and getting a 1210-1330 on my sat

If I get one or the other score I'm eligible for a scholarship

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123