What should I do if a normie friend of mine invites me to a place

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
to drink and have fun but its like a very shitty pub which attracts no women and is full of low iq retards.
I always tell him that I don't wanna go to such shit places and that mf doesn't care about my lack of pussy at all.
Shouldn't friends help another to meet with girls and shit?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Is your friend incel? If yes, then what do you expect lol.

my friends bully me because im incel virgin noone gonna help you find girl but yourself nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21192, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Do it for the lulz

my friends bully me because im incel virgin noone gonna help you find girl but yourself nigga
Yeah fr, fuck them niggas.
I hope I can find blackpilled psl bros in the future.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
No he is not incel.
He is NTmaxed mtn.
Some normies just won't bring you to girls if you are not known by anyone or a weirdo in their eyes, happened to me before, looksmaxxing + just going out more regardless of the situation helps me w that

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro and Adonis
just drink and come back bro.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Some normies just won't bring you to girls if you are not known by anyone or a weirdo in their eyes, happened to me before, looksmaxxing + just going out more regardless of the situation helps me w that
Brutal I am very non-NT and don't know many people and I hope I will leave that behind once I get surgeries

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
yeah go drinking with the boys is fun yakhi

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
yeah go drinking with the boys is fun yakhi
But they only invite me when none of the other people they hang out with comes with them.

But they only invite me when none of the other people they hang out with comes with them.
fr? thats mean yakhi :rage:

id go anyway tho tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adonis
just go there and get drunk and then head to some club afterwards

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Bro going drinking with male friends has always been the deadest thing. It's either parties or club.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
jfl exactly my situation like i get invited only when there are only guys that are going out and if there are any girls im never invited because im weirdo and socially awkward

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Adonis