What should I do if I stay khhv after 20

Title

  • Hardmaxx

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Adopt a child and live with him

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Rope?

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Accept your fate and alonemaxx

    Votes: 8 26.7%

  • Total voters
    30
You're 15 nigga still like half ur life till then

But if no luck then just find some femcel girl or horny older woman (online) and fuck her so you can stop being a virgin and realise that it doesn't mean anything and so it stops affecting your self esteem as much and just live life
but the thing is that when I fuck someone and leave them, I’ll stay alone again, love is a basic human need and I mean I need to be loved by someone that I love for the rest of my life and spend my life with her:unsure:
 
but the thing is that when I fuck someone and leave them, I’ll stay alone again, love is a basic human need and I mean I need to be loved by someone that I love for the rest of my life and spend my life with her:unsure:
Idk then bro khhv and having love are different problems
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cursedbybones
Idk then bro khhv and having love are different problems
how is it different problems, khhv means never experienced love in any kind
 
how is it different problems, khhv means never experienced love in any kind
Not really you could hook up with some whore and not be a virgin anymore but you're still not gonna experience love
 
  • +1
Reactions: cursedbybones
Not really you could hook up with some whore and not be a virgin anymore but you're still not gonna experience love
you will experience but that will be fake
 
I’m already this way at 30. :forcedsmile:
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan, ICR and cursedbybones
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan, Gengar’s Ghost and cursedbybones
hows life as a 30 year old khhv? And are you volcelmaxxing
It’s definitely not good if you’re a oneitiscel like I was (having a oneitis living rent free in your head while they rejected you and are married now is suifuel). I am definitely volcelmaxxing at this point. I can safely say so. It may seem like a cope on the outside but it’s true.
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan and cursedbybones
yEah bro I lowk hate it when I dont have a gf that kills my kids
cant even have a wife that protects her kids at the 21st century, brootal
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan

Similar threads

J
Replies
36
Views
140
Jhskow
J
Daniel Larpson JR
Discussion What should I do
Replies
10
Views
59
Overbase
Overbase
thehand
Replies
6
Views
61
skleroz
skleroz
Paul Paulovski
Replies
0
Views
16
Paul Paulovski
Paul Paulovski
TGUN.
Replies
9
Views
85
TGUN.
TGUN.

Users who are viewing this thread

  • luuforyou
  • hitmancrewzz
  • ascendicide
  • aesthetic beauty
  • MemorableMoron
Back
Top