What should i do if i'm being mogged?

Deleted member 6986

Deleted member 6986

It’s not gay if it’s Chico
My best friend from school is chad or chadlite by psl autists' standards. He's a mesomorph, he has strong jawline and forward grown chin, 7.5 inch wrists and huuuge frame (he's only 15) his only problem is that he is a little bit fat (still his jawline looks amzing) should i avoid standing next to him? Wdyt?

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
ascend. mog or be mogged.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, Gren and UglyGod360
Sounds like u want to suck his dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Deleted member 6986
There is only one solution man get friends that u mog to oblivion and back. Gl man.

I am going to assume you're in 9th grade, if so, INJECT HGH AND MOG THAT BASTARD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TopzCat1 and Deleted member 6986
  • Woah
Reactions: UglyGod360
My best friend from school is chad or chadlite by psl autists' standards. He's a mesomorph, he has strong jawline and forward grown chin, 7.5 inch wrists and huuuge frame (he's only 15) his only problem is that he is a little bit fat (still his jawline looks amzing) should i avoid standing next to him? Wdyt?

Nothing man its good to have Chad friends, they halo your social status. Keep him around.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
No other choice but to kill him in cold blood.

Hook eagle nose is ideal

Bird profile or kys

I know a guy that most of you would rank as average or maybe even below average who has been a slayer since he was 9 years old. Today, he is way uglier than he was as a kid, and he is still surrounded by many women. Even I look better than he does but he slays while I am a kissless virgin, that is because he has better social skills, better self esteem and he is able to be charming around women, he can go into any environment and build a vast social circle and get a girlfriend or hookup with many women. He is proof that you don't have to be super good looking, you just need really great social skills and amazing self confidence, you can improve those by doing improv, public speaking classes, acting classes, or just by trying to socialize with many different people at social events and by learning from your mistakes. You may think that this guy is an exception, but there are many guys who are like him, my older cousin who is a manlet (5 foot 6) dated a 10/10 russian supermodel for a couple of months and that was back when he didn't even have a muscular physique, and he also always had a girlfriend from the age of 16, at the age of 34 he now has a girlfriend he has been with for more than 5 years and they had kids together. He was never a Chad in looks, yet he has an amazing personality even though he has never had a very interesting life and he has never travelled the world. You don't need to be rich to be like those men, you don't need to have a perfect physique and you don't need to have a perfect face or to be very tall. The only thing that you need is to have amazing social skills and you will be able to mog guys who are far better looking than you. It is because women value personality so much that you will find poor ugly men with women who are much hotter than they are themselves, the gap in looks is due to the man's interesting personality. I have also seen many boring good looking men with ugly women. Looks matter but social skills can trump good looks.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ManzareK and Deleted member 7313
I know a guy that most of you would rank as average or maybe even below average who has been a slayer since he was 9 years old. Today, he is way uglier than he was as a kid, and he is still surrounded by many women. Even I look better than he does but he slays while I am a kissless virgin, that is because he has better social skills, better self esteem and he is able to be charming around women, he can go into any environment and build a vast social circle and get a girlfriend or hookup with many women. He is proof that you don't have to be super good looking, you just need really great social skills and amazing self confidence, you can improve those by doing improv, public speaking classes, acting classes, or just by trying to socialize with many different people at social events and by learning from your mistakes. You may think that this guy is an exception, but there are many guys who are like him, my older cousin who is a manlet (5 foot 6) dated a 10/10 russian supermodel for a couple of months and that was back when he didn't even have a muscular physique, and he also always had a girlfriend from the age of 16, at the age of 34 he now has a girlfriend he has been with for more than 5 years and they had kids together. He was never a Chad in looks, yet he has an amazing personality even though he has never had a very interesting life and he has never travelled the world. You don't need to be rich to be like those men, you don't need to have a perfect physique and you don't need to have a perfect face or to be very tall. The only thing that you need is to have amazing social skills and you will be able to mog guys who are far better looking than you. It is because women value personality so much that you will find poor ugly men with women who are much hotter than they are themselves, the gap in looks is due to the man's interesting personality. I have also seen many boring good looking men with ugly women. Looks matter but social skills can trump good looks.
hahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 7313

Bring me science or bring me death!

Personalitylooks

Why are you always writing novel blocks bro ?

There's an upper bar to help you for formatting your post

Bring me science or bring me death!

View attachment 680787
I forgot to mention though that the guy I was talking about is 6 foot 3, and he isn't ugly like many incels are, he is average looking. When you are average looking and tall, you are at a huge advantage even if you are not muscular as long as you are only doing IRL dating. So he wasn't a good example, as for my cousin, although he was short, he was still more good looking than most men, and although his personality certainly helped, it was not the main reason why he had so much success. I think that what I meant to say earlier is that if you're average looking, you're not doomed to be alone forever, you just might have to have lower standards, but guys who are below average really are doomed, I get that now. And although some ugly guys might be able to date girls who are hotter than them, it doesn't guarantee that they are having lots of sex, most of the time, they have to work really hard for it but if they were good looking, they would get it a lot more and without having to work so much to get it. So yes, you guys are 100% right, looks do matter and by denying that fact, normies are lying to themselves so they are coping basically.