What should i do

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
So starting off. Just turned seventeen , i have braces on my upper teeth and i am desperate to fix whatever is wrong with my face. I have a Recessed chin and flat maxilla. How can i improve (not operation talking)
IMG 2800
IMG 2795

IMG 2805

Also a bit of rating wouldnt hurt. If there is no way to fix if not surgeries , wich one should i do (save up money for)

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
first of all you need to get a job and get a better phone with a better camera, cause what the fuck is this quality in 2024 respectfully

first of all you need to get a job and get a better phone with a better camera, cause what the fuck is this quality in 2024 respectfully
man thats an iphone, i am telling you they either bought a chinese copy or idk. Iphone 12 pro max i am not jk

If you’re jutting I would stop. It will fuck up the results from braces.

You aren’t recessed. You just have maxillary prognathism which will go away and correct your philtrum shape if you let the braces do the work.

You aren’t recessed. You just have maxillary prognathism which will go away and correct your philtrum shape if you let the braces do the work.
whats jutting?

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen

You sure the braces i have are doing the work? Maybe i just need a better dentist to spend some words with