What should I focus on as a CS grad to be able to get a job as soon as possible

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Silver
GGraduated a few months ago with no internships, started a online masters and apparently have a roblox internship lined up in 3-6 months but I doubt it. I want to move out and im tired of living at home. I have money to move out but no income, what are some skills that I can learn to get hired asap?

I am about to go to the gym right now, pop a vyvanese and start watching backend/android/ios/security engineering courses

I deadass DRN and started typing out roblox but then I saw you had a roblox internship lmao.

If US then consider computer vision for defense I can hook u up potentially if you arent dumb as shit.

give me robux

in which langage u coding

Internships. I might be able to give out some referrals but only for non retards

I deadass DRN and started typing out roblox but then I saw you had a roblox internship lmao.

If US then consider computer vision for defense I can hook u up potentially if you arent dumb as shit.
how is cv not used by the us ?

GGraduated a few months ago with no internships, started a online masters and apparently have a roblox internship lined up in 3-6 months but I doubt it. I want to move out and im tired of living at home. I have money to move out but no income, what are some skills that I can learn to get hired asap?

I am about to go to the gym right now, pop a vyvanese and start watching backend/android/ios/security engineering courses
deep learning.

a shit ton of companies pay a shit ton of money for you to process their data and make a deep learning model out of the data to either help them boost their sales or for other reasons.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater

nvm i dnrd i thought you were wondering what field in cs was worth, i dont think you would be good in dl considering ur background

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back