WHAT SHOULD I IMPROVE ? (Motion Video Included)

mostuttersubhuman

mostuttersubhuman

Unfathomable Name Halo 🇷🇺
I’m open to discuss about surgeries I need to ascend more , please contribute if you have some knowledge

Visible Failo I know myself is my non existent brow ridge , feminine nose and not good under eye support , also i have kinda blonde hairs and light brows

WHAT SURGERIES WILL I HAVE TO GET ?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752 and Taylorswift
you should improfe face tbh you are narcistic mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Earn__Greatness, Deleted member 10177 and 1 other person
change the hairstyle and gymmax, that's it.
No surgeries u are already pretty damn good rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 4106
  • Woah
Reactions: MansNotHot
I’m open to discuss about surgeries I need to ascend more , please contribute if you have some knowledge

Visible Failo I know myself is my non existent brow ridge , feminine nose and not good under eye support , also i have kinda blonde hairs and light brows

WHAT SURGERIES WILL I HAVE TO GET ?

View attachment 760735
YOUR PHONE IS RINGING RUSSIAN CHADLITTTE

• +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman
you should improfe face tbh you are narcistic mentalcel
probably not even him,especially based on his choice of username.Probably one of the regulars here larping on an Alt acount.

your genetics are not good then...i wouldn't say you look like a gymcel.
You got a long way to go imo
in the video I posted above I’m 11% bf while on normal days -

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
probably not even him,especially based on his choice of username.Probably one of the regulars here larping on an Alt acount.
also my Instagram @hunttdean , feel free to check it out

• JFL
Reactions: Gunna and SubhumanCurrycel
This place is a mental Asylum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 7901, prettyboycel and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 8765, Bewusst and 1 other person
This, OP is a chad and can't even understand how to get a proper haircut
I slay well , I just want to max out myself

Correct a lil bit your neck posture, eat carrots and get a tan.

• +1
Good eye area, decent nose, average lips. Overall, i wouldn't pursue surgeries if I were u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and mostuttersubhuman
Haircut and whitebitchass skin which has never seen light before

• +1
you ciould use some facial hair (for example to hide longish philtrum and more color contrast).

A little bit more "tan" would be okay also.

Looking good though.
Russian mogger. You must mogg most Russians.

I always get told,Russia is brutal money and survival wise? Is that true? (like almost everyone poor, and struggling to keep a decent-ish life(style))

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and mostuttersubhuman
Hip to waist ratio is fucked, otherwise you have an alright foundation. Train obliques so it's less notice-able. (face-wise you should change your haircut, it's too messy)
Thank You

You don't need anything about face, maybe a steroid cycle for better body

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and mostuttersubhuman
You look good, you have a good base,Looks like a dark triad, you need to increase your masculinity
First, your pale skin tone is a failo
Neckmax to disguise your weak lower third and gain manhood

Now for the rest it is styling, changing the haircut and maybe a beard to better suit your face

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and mostuttersubhuman
The only thing op has going for him (only referring to the video) is eye color contrast. Stop declaring everyone with non-brown eyes and white skin as Chad

You look good, you have a good base,Looks like a dark triad, you need to increase your masculinity

Now for the rest it is styling, changing the haircut and maybe a beard to better suit your face
Neckmax,If you did not understand
92VIAGY

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

7E897B58 B73B 4D53 B776 D7679AAA7134
How’s my lower third weak? I literally get compliments on my chin and jaw every single day

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
The only thing op has going for him (only referring to the video) is eye color contrast. Stop declaring everyone with non-brown eyes and white skin as Chad

In the video it seemed to be weak, anyway, neckmax is very important
i train my neck , and it looks big when I’m on higher bf .. I never understood the concept
DAFF73E7 8458 4A8D B373 7FBB29697228

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
you ciould use some facial hair (for example to hide longish philtrum and more color contrast).

A little bit more "tan" would be okay also.

Looking good though.
Russian mogger. You must mogg most Russians.

I always get told,Russia is brutal money and survival wise? Is that true? (like almost everyone poor, and struggling to keep a decent-ish life(style))
Yes its true and I mog mostly men here , like mostly on daily basis .. but the blackpill doesn’t seem to work here much .. I see very good looking foids with average 5 feet 10 guy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
Gag on my rotten shit. Scheisshund!

Yes its true and I mog mostly men here , like mostly on daily basis .. but the blackpill doesn’t seem to work here much .. I see very good looking foids with average 5 feet 10 guy
I can imagine, the blackpill not working much in Russia.
IF it's true, that survival is hard/difficult for most women; and lifestyle is poor or low.
THAN, people/women become very pragmatic, AND it's FIRSTLY than about Status, Wealth, Income, Money of a man that he has to offer her for her to give commitment (and they will be more carefull to be not found out to be slut, because no man with moey wanna betabuxx a slut).

Is my analysis true. Than the Blackpill is less shown in the behavior of women, in Russia. At least, not openly.

Most dudes here are West-world dudes.

BUT I bet you. Backruptcy of governments here, welfare gone, a war and though survival times. And these looks hypergamous women in the West, willgo to being Money/Status/Wealth-Hypergamous immediately.

Women are always hypergamous.
It depends on environment if they are mainly looks hypergamous OR Money/Status hypergamous.

• +1
Reactions: uglynihilist and Deleted member 8765
I can imagine, the blackpill not working much in Russia.
IF it's true, that survival is hard/difficult for most women; and lifestyle is poor or low.
THAN, people/women become very pragmatic, AND it's FIRSTLY than about Status, Wealth, Income, Money of a man that he has to offer her for her to give commitment (and they will be more carefull to be not found out to be slut, because no man with moey wanna betabuxx a slut).

Is my analysis true. Than the Blackpill is less shown in the behavior of women, in Russia. At least, not openly.

Most dudes here are West-world dudes.

BUT I bet you. Backruptcy of governments here, welfare gone, a war and though survival times. And these looks hypergamous women in the West, willgo to being Money/Status/Wealth-Hypergamous immediately.

Women are always hypergamous.
It depends on environment if they are mainly looks hypergamous OR Money/Status hypergamous.
I used to get 20-40 matches a day in Russia And when I changed my location to England , I got 200+ matches a day .. currently have 4000+ matches I’m 5 months

• Woah
Messy fringe would suit your compact face

Left profile is phenomenal. You're good. Great hair too. At this point, just take care of yourself and go reap the benefits of being attractive tbh

• +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman and eduardkoopman
Try without a perm as your hair is already wavy
thank you , just googled it .. it looks good gonna get a haircut soon .. will send you a picture once I get it

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
I used to get 20-40 matches a day in Russia And when I changed my location to England , I got 200+ matches a day .. currently have 4000+ matches I’m 5 months
Still great match results in Russia as well. I think. Depending on city/location size.

How would you be able to get more matches in Russia?
Show of wealth or something?

• +1
Still great match results in Russia as well. I think. Depending on city/location size.

How would you be able to get more matches in Russia?
Show of wealth or something?
Probably 😂😂😂😂 although I’m making quite decent money

• +1
Is average height really 6 feet 4 there ? :feelskek:
Not that brutal luckily.

I would say average white native young man, is around 180cm tall, aka 5'11
I am 6'2/188cm, and I mogg 80% of men in height.

LOL. This dude is 176 cm / 5'9 (A sort of datingshow where they make men put on mask to hide face, and make it more about inside personlaity for something)
And get treated and laughed at asif he is some manlet, when she saks him his height. Obviously the woman is tall one of like 5'11.

In Netehrlands you can be about 5'8 as the cut of height I would say for most women. You better not go below that

Last edited:
narcy chads me

• JFL
So fem. The only appeal you have are to teenagers. It's over for you when you're 21+

Girls by that point don't like girly fem faces such as yourselves. That's why only faggots on here jerk off to Jordan Barrett. Zero sexual appeal whatsoever.

I
So fem. The only appeal you have are to teenagers. It's over for you when you're 21+

Girls by that point don't like girly fem faces such as yourselves. That's why only faggots on here jerk off to Jordan Barrett. Zero sexual appeal whatsoever.
JFL , I got 4000+ matches on tinder using England location

u are way too pale my friend

otherwise good, maybe try a different haircut