What should i improve on

A

alekahmeti

Iron
Hey guys i recently joined this forum and im looking forward to looksmax.I would appreaciate if you would help me by telling me what to improve.

Attachments

• IMG_20230501_153806.jpg
    IMG_20230501_153806.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230430_150339.jpg
    IMG_20230430_150339.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230430_142047.jpg
    IMG_20230430_142047.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
How old are you?

Grow out your hair brah take advantage of your youth and it will hide that receding hairline

t-shirt choices

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alekahmeti and Reb1999
you need surgery for your chin. it looks like a negroid jaw

what type of surgery
Genioplasty is a commonly performed plastic surgery procedure. Genioplasty is best for patients who are otherwise in good health, without active diseases or serious, pre-existing medical conditions. Genioplasty can be effective for patients with a small or receding chin.

• +1
Reactions: alekahmeti
Посмотри на фронтал боун, феминизированная, поэтому он выглядит очень неотенно

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
Genioplasty is a commonly performed plastic surgery procedure. Genioplasty is best for patients who are otherwise in good health, without active diseases or serious, pre-existing medical conditions. Genioplasty can be effective for patients with a small or receding chin.
thank you so much man i appreciate you

• +1
Reactions: blaidd112
Посмотри на фронтал боун, феминизированная, поэтому он выглядит очень неотенно
на трансвестита похож

• JFL
Reactions: bleksandre
i wish i would be able to say that it's over for you but it's worse. it's never began. sorry to dissapoint you
thank you man i will take notes

i wish i would be able to say that it's over for you but it's worse. it's never began. sorry to dissapoint you.
at least surgery exists

Hey guys i recently joined this forum and im looking forward to looksmax.I would appreaciate if you would help me by telling me what to improve.
recession has erased ur jaw, sad to see

recession has erased ur jaw, sad to see
yeah man gotta hustle up this summer to get that surgery cuz my confidence has hit rock bottom

its not receeding ive had a big ass forehead since i was a kid
Damn the norwood reaper claimed his victim at a young age
yeah man gotta hustle up this summer to get that surgery cuz my confidence has hit rock bottom
That's good but don't over-do surgery...don't wanna look like a freak.
and you look like a LTN, a good jawline, a pretty boy haircut and leanmaxxing with a bit of muscle will improve your smv by lot

• +1
HTNs.org btw @Blackgymmax

and you look like a LTN, a good jawline, a pretty boy haircut and leanmaxxing with a bit of muscle will improve your smv by lot
thanks for the time man

• +1
Reactions: Reb1999

hey man um one more thing...seeing my state is there any other surgery ahead of genioplasty needed to be done to have a defined jaw?

hey man um one more thing...seeing my state is there any other surgery ahead of genioplasty needed to be done to have a defined jaw?
Not really experienced about that, ask one of the other subhumans here :D

• +1