What should I improve

D

Deleted member 32107

Iron
Joined
Jul 9, 2023
Posts
136
Reputation
127
I’m 15 yrs and getting into self improvement/looksmaxing what should I improve obv I’m gonna get better looking with time naturally within a few years because my facial structure is still developing. Also I have pictures where I look better but I picked photos that better represent what I normally look like in day to day life with normal lighting and no angle tricks. Mewing is gonna help out a lot too with my progress cause I’ve already noticed some cheekbone improvement too just needed some tips. Thanks in advance.
IMG 0516
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0606.jpeg
    IMG_0606.jpeg
    364.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0394.jpeg
    IMG_0394.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0294.jpeg
    IMG_0294.jpeg
    423.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0204.jpeg
    IMG_0204.jpeg
    496.2 KB · Views: 0
I’m 15 yrs and getting into self improvement/looksmaxing what should I improve obv I’m gonna get better looking with time naturally within a few years because my facial structure is still developing. Also I have pictures where I look better but I picked photos that better represent what I normally look like in day to day life with normal lighting and no angle tricks. Mewing is gonna help out a lot too with my progress cause I’ve already noticed some cheekbone improvement too just needed some tips. Thanks in advance.View attachment 2324281
face
 
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
get off this forum
 

Similar threads

nicotine_abuser82
Replies
14
Views
99
rxcessed
rxcessed
F
Replies
8
Views
76
bonlessdimocel
bonlessdimocel
LTNTyler
Replies
1
Views
21
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood
Zockerschocker
Replies
8
Views
55
Bigclaviclejackson
Bigclaviclejackson
chicoisnothtn
Replies
7
Views
66
chicoisnothtn
chicoisnothtn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top