What should I know about MK667?

What about sleep, skin and hair?
Read my aromaisn thread.
I have discussed the effects of aromaisn on hair.

Mk and hgh improves sleep and skin btw,it also can increase hair growth velocity

U can't even spend 100$ per month?

i am poorcel from poorcel Family from India!:feelswah: Here, in india 100$ means 7600 something rupees!:feelswhy: Do u think that i can spend that much money and my indian parents would let me looksmax 2 my fullest?:feelsuhh: They hv mandated upon me 2 study and get out of this Shithole India! That's the Goal of my parents not looks of mine! Actually That's my goal too but i also want 2 Looksmax!:soy::feelshah::blackpill::what:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife

i am poorcel from poorcel Family from India!:feelswah: Here, in india 100$ means 7600 something rupees!:feelswhy: Do u think that i can spend that much money and my indian parents would let me looksmax 2 my fullest?:feelsuhh: They hv mandated upon me 2 study and get out of this Shithole India! That's the Goal of my parents not looks of mine! Actually That's my goal too but i also want 2 Looksmax!:soy::feelshah::blackpill::what:

Ok,then PM me ,i can help u out.

No need to spend that much money then

• Woah
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
As far as I read, they have only been shown to increase height in growth hormone deficient patients to their genetic potential. In many cases, idiopathic short stature patients, even in their childrens and teens, were given gh and ais and didn't even reach average height. I'd appreciate it if you could actually give me a study that proves otherwise

A lot of MK677 online is underdosed or not legit at all. Some companies can give you some sarm which has similar side effects as MK677 like appetite increase to fool customers
Actually there are studies that show that hgh and aromasij works for people with iss(idiopathic short stature). The problem is that they started young and they took a big dosage for their weight. Just because they didnt reach average height it doesnt mean that the growth rate didnt change. Also because these kids had iss, i speculate that their response to igf-1 on how much their bones grow was not as good as the average's person. Also another speculation i have which propably is wrong is that they have a low number of igf 1 receptors in their growth plates compared to average kid so all of this igf 1 didnt go to the growth plates. I think if you have the money and dont know where to slend and you are 16 its still worth a try

Many people that use MK677 may not even get an appetite increase. I've used MK677 from Chemyo and I didn't experience appetite increase. So hasn't a couple other users on this forum
chemyo mk677 is shit?

It can give your PTSD or PTSD-like symptoms and increase how scared you generally get, probably effected me

Aromasin.

How much can u spend on heightmaxxing?

Replace mk with HGH as mk has loads of side effects and u can get hgh in the same cost with less side effects
bro where df u getting hgh for the same price as mk 677

chemyo mk677 is shit?
Apparently not because a lot of people say it's the best source and it works for them but I seem to get no response. Everyone responds differently I guess. Idk if my poor drug response means I'd barely respond to roids too

• +1
Reactions: lonelycurry
Apparently not because a lot of people say it's the best source and it works for them but I seem to get no response. Everyone responds differently I guess. Idk if my poor drug response means I'd barely respond to roids too
Try sportstechnology or androchem and see if u respond to it

bro where df u getting hgh for the same price as mk 677
Not the same price a bit more expensive but nearly the same price.

U can get Pharma HgH at 70$/100iu if u buy it from here.

If u buy hygetropin and do a mass buy of 2000iu

Aromasin.

How much can u spend on heightmaxxing?

Replace mk with HGH as mk has loads of side effects and u can get hgh in the same cost with less side effects
@Osie @midlatinocel
Do you think he knew about pairing it with Cjc?

@Osie @midlatinocel
Do you think he knew about pairing it with Cjc?
he prob does but tbf hgh + aromasin is the most braindead and straightforward way of doing this but it is shit and non compatable for long term usage so imo its pretty mid but last resort only stack

he prob does but tbf hgh + aromasin is the most braindead and straightforward way of doing this but it is shit and non compatable for long term usage so imo its pretty mid but last resort only stack
Hgh is injectable and Aromasin is oral right?

I still think your stack is better tbh

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Hgh is injectable and Aromasin is oral right?

I still think your stack is better tbh
correct yes that stack is not the best but it is saved for the last resort as you would not want to touch aromasin outside of medical supervision

correct yes that stack is not the best but it is saved for the last resort as you would not want to touch aromasin outside of medical supervision
Is your stack the best to date?
Think it would be better if you added anavar or hyperzine A?

Is your stack the best to date?
Think it would be better if you added anavar or hyperzine A?
yea add huperzine but anavar is hard to get and even i cant find a pure link for it

yea add huperzine but anavar is hard to get and even i cant find a pure link for it
How to add the hyperzine a? Only on days of mk or on days of CJC.
Gonna ask this guy at my gym for anavar source, he said it’s extremely hard to get a legit source but he has one. When he tells me I’ll send it to you