What should I know about MK667?

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
I'm 16yo and 5'10.
What should I know about MK677 before starting to use it? Should I buy anything else in conjunction with it?
Thanks guys :feelsmage:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, incel194012940, mafiaboy and 3 others
Increased prolactin (possible gyno), blood sugar levels, blood pressure, insulin resistance...

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan and Deleted member 16834
mostly good for results , some minor fat loss and muscle gain. improved skin, sleep. nothing major. Also some facial bloat from increased water retention while on it. Increased appetite. some fatigue.

• +1
Reactions: Central Cee
oh you are using it for height in which case I got no clue but can't hurt

Take 2000 mgs berberine with it, you on an AI?

• +1
Reactions: SchΓΆnling
I'm 16yo and 5'10.
What should I know about MK677 before starting to use it? Should I buy anything else in conjunction with it?
Aromasin.

How much can u spend on heightmaxxing?

Replace mk with HGH as mk has loads of side effects and u can get hgh in the same cost with less side effects

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I used it for a couple months

@pharmacymaxx is basically right

I honestly didn't see much results in the gym from it, but whatever

if you're heightmaxing def take it, the sooner the better but if you can get your hands on actual hgh you'll get better results

I used it for a couple months

@pharmacymaxx is basically right

I honestly didn't see much results in the gym from it, but whatever

if you're heightmaxing def take it, the sooner the better but if you can get your hands on actual hgh you'll get better results
Yeah @FreakkForLife has hgh sources, whatever ur spending on mk would be better spent on hgh

• +1
Yeah @FreakkForLife has hgh sources, whatever ur spending on mk would be better spent on hgh
true although mk677 is cheap asl where hgh can run you a decent amount

im assuming his parents won't be paying for this, plus he's 16

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Imagine taking steroids as a DYEL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: JFL

true although mk677 is cheap asl where hgh can run you a decent amount

im assuming his parents won't be paying for this, plus he's 16
It's cheap but still makes more sense to spend 180 on hgh rather than 3 bottles of mk677, however teenagers are more likely to have 60 sitting around rather than 180$ so I get it

• +1
Aromasin.

How much can u spend on heightmaxxing?

Replace mk with HGH as mk has loads of side effects and u can get hgh in the same cost with less side effects
i don't want extreme acne from aromasin
dm me the hgh sources, do I need to inject and keep it in a mini fridge?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Increased prolactin (possible gyno), blood sugar levels, blood pressure, insulin resistance...
lmfao only if one gets faked mk then his prolactin raises. Mk doesnt affect prolactin

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18052
It's cheap but still makes more sense to spend 180 on hgh rather than 3 bottles of mk677, however teenagers are more likely to have 60 sitting around rather than 180$ so I get it
I have 320$, 30$/wk is my allowance for buying bitcoin. I want to run something that isn't gonna fuck me in the long run

• +1
I'm 16yo and 5'10.
mk 677 is completely safe but might cause some water retention and make you too hungry. These side effects usually fade away with time

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Central Cee
I have 320$, 30$/wk is my allowance for buying bitcoin. I want to run something that isn't gonna fuck me in the long run
Ur allowance for bitcoin? Lol just msg FreakkForLife and get hgh you don't need mk677, if you can't afford more then start running mk

And get aromasin pronto

Dude you're already 16 and most likely not a late bloomer it's over. MK677 is cope for heightmaxxing. It would barely increase your GH/IGF1 levels and might not even do shit at all if you have horrible somatistatin genetics. Just crush your estrogen by getting to low body fat, aromatase inhibitors, eat 3500kcal daily unless you're fat and do PPLPPL rest. You can experiment with gh releasing peptides and mk677 if you're even able to get a legit source in the first place only if you did the things I listed in the previous sentence first. Minimizing estrogen is the most important thing for heightmaxxing as it slows growth plate senescence. Nonetheless, there's no evidence that any compound is going to make you mog your genetic potential. All you can try to do is focus on minimizing estrogen to lengthen your growth window to make sure you get everything possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightOrDie, ballskin and FreakkForLife
Dude you're already 16 and most likely not a late bloomer it's over. MK677 is cope for heightmaxxing. It would barely increase your GH/IGF1 levels and might not even do shit at all if you have horrible somatistatin genetics. Just crush your estrogen by getting to low body fat, aromatase inhibitors, eat 3500kcal daily unless you're fat and do PPLPPL rest. You can experiment with gh releasing peptides and mk677 if you're even able to get a legit source in the first place only if you did the things I listed in the previous sentence first. Minimizing estrogen is the most important thing for heightmaxxing as it slows growth plate senescence. Nonetheless, there's no evidence that any compound is going to make you mog your genetic potential. All you can try to do is focus on minimizing estrogen to lengthen your growth window to make sure you get everything possible
Both growth hormone and aromtase Inhibitors have been proven to increase height, mk677 increases igf-1 by up to 70%. So obviously it would increase your height by some amount, injectable peptides are even better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, HeightOrDie and FreakkForLife
I'm already low bf%, i'm eating a shit ton, and i'm doing PPLPPL rest like u said. So that's why I'm considering going to mk667

• +1
Ur allowance for bitcoin? Lol just msg FreakkForLife and get hgh you don't need mk677, if you can't afford more then start running mk

And get aromasin pronto
how will i explain acne to my parents buddyboyo

• +1
Both growth hormone and aromtase Inhibitors have been proven to increase height
As far as I read, they have only been shown to increase height in growth hormone deficient patients to their genetic potential. In many cases, idiopathic short stature patients, even in their childrens and teens, were given gh and ais and didn't even reach average height. I'd appreciate it if you could actually give me a study that proves otherwise
mk677 increases igf-1 by up to 70%
A lot of MK677 online is underdosed or not legit at all. Some companies can give you some sarm which has similar side effects as MK677 like appetite increase to fool customers

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
If ur living with ur parents and are eligible for heightmaxxing then you must be under 18, there is no easier situation to explain acne dumbass. And I never got acne from arimidex or peptides or mk677

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I'm already low bf%, i'm eating a shit ton, and i'm doing PPLPPL rest like u said. So that's why I'm considering going to mk667
Many people that use MK677 may not even get an appetite increase. I've used MK677 from Chemyo and I didn't experience appetite increase. So hasn't a couple other users on this forum

it's dogshit u won't grow an inch from cope ass mk677 but u will look like ur Chinese so if that's what u like go ahead.

it's dogshit u won't grow an inch from cope ass mk677 but u will look like ur Chinese so if that's what u like go ahead.
mirin the signature bro

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 18808
As far as I read, they have only been shown to increase height in growth hormone deficient patients to their genetic potential. In many cases, idiopathic short stature patients, even in their childrens and teens, were given gh and ais and didn't even reach average height. I'd appreciate it if you could actually give me a study that proves otherwise

A lot of MK677 online is underdosed or not legit at all. Some companies can give you some sarm which has similar side effects as MK677 like appetite increase to fool customers

It's beyond easy to source good mk677, especially on this website :lul:

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Many people that use MK677 may not even get an appetite increase. I've used MK677 from Chemyo and I didn't experience appetite increase. So hasn't a couple other users on this forum
What about sleep, skin and hair?

• +1
Yeah there are a lot of sides, I had no problems with them but proper peptides and gh are better for this reason

It's beyond easy to source good mk677, especially on this website :lul:
Ok that's a long page. I'll bookmark and read it eventually some time this week

Chemyo is reputable I believe so your just not predisposed to hunger, most get it, I got it like hell..

This is what I use tho and it's good shit

Yeah there are a lot of sides, I had no problems with them but proper peptides and gh are better for this reason
How much does proper HGH/Peptides cost?

• +1
How much does proper HGH/Peptides cost?
Not cheap, but you don't need to use the peak dose, you could get away with 30-60 a month between aromasin and peptides and still have some value. 100$ a month at least tho for a nice stack

Igf-lr3 is like 90 for a bottle, 50 days worth of 20mcg daily injections

Aromasin is dirt cheap long term.

It's not too bad

And maybe @FreakkForLife can get you better prices than that he's got hella sources

Not cheap, but you don't need to use the peak dose, you could get away with 30-60 a month between aromasin and peptides and still have some value. 100$ a month at least tho for a nice stack

Igf-lr3 is like 90 for a bottle, 50 days worth of 20mcg daily injections

Aromasin is dirt cheap long term.

It's not too bad
oh that's actually not as bad as I had originally thought.
pm me sources

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and incel194012940
It is a top drug, it gives me roidlike muscle fullness, but less pronounced, helps to put in all the 4-5kcals i need a day to maintain and the only downside is sleepiness, but i think it gets less pronounced with time.
I don't know if it does anything else that you can notice.

But they are probabaly cat piss and will get seized by customs

Can’t buy HGH or IGF through peptides or trusted source though. Got to get pharmacy script
peptidesciences is well known and reputabable, they have lab tests and im using some cjc and igf-lr3 from them right now, its good shit

peptidesciences.com

peptidesciences is well known and reputabable, they have lab tests and im using some cjc and igf-lr3 from them right now, its good shit

peptidesciences.com
Isn’t igf lr3 the stiff people pair with Hgh? So getting it from peptide works any sides?

Isn’t igf lr3 the stiff people pair with Hgh? So getting it from peptide works any sides?
just got a bit tired on the first day and some water retention (nutty pumps) , idk if its paired with HGH, i dont see why not

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
just got a bit tired on the first day and some water retention (nutty pumps) , idk if its paired with HGH, i dont see why not
Good no acne or hair loss/flushing?

Good no acne or hair loss/flushing?
only on peptides for a few days so far, no flushing, i dont believe peptides cause hair loss but ive been on arimidex for a few months and no hair loss, normal teen acne no difference from before

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and poopmaster22
only on peptides for a few days so far, no flushing, i dont believe peptides cause hair loss but ive been on arimidex for a few months and no hair loss, normal teen acne no difference from before
Thank you have a nice night kind sir :)

Dont ask here! Cuz most of them r retardcels! Justz search with the hlp of search button in lmx and get ur results and read them. The earlier posts abt suvh topics generally speakin hv gud research into such issues! These people here r retards and greycels!

youll be fine, are you heightmaxxing
Yeah ofc but aint takin any drugs for it cuz my parents wont let me! I'm justz doin the Regular Yogas/Drinking Complan in Milk/Tadasana for 3 mins everytime b4 eating food/Hanging from a Height/Walking 4 km regularly. This is what i am doin. Besides this there's nothin more i can Afford 2 do as my parents r Poorcels!:feelswah: And the last thing i do is 2 pray 2 God and hope thT i become a Gigachad of 6'5 height!:feelsuhh::soy: I amnt sure wht more can i do except takin drugs which increase h8 and i dont hv them at the moment and most prob i'll never take them!:feelswhy::feelsrope::incel::no:

Just tell them,it's natural from puberty.

And aromasin dosent give u too much acne,only mild-moderate amount,sometimes it dosent even give u acne,it depends on person to person